main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Hating Humans One at a Time: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  2. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  3. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  4. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    An alcoholic beverage that jokingly references using alcoholic beverages to render someone unable to resist sexual assault. Comedy gold, you guys! I'd just love to hear some guy actually try to buy said drink for a woman. "And she'll have a Date Grape." [face_plain]

Mia Mesharad and Juliet316 like this.
  5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  6. Space_Wolf

Space_Wolf Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2007
    Some people are really just miserable gits. It makes me wonder why I even bother sometimes.

7. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  8. Space_Wolf

Space_Wolf Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2007
    One of the things which annoys me is when all the mods/admins of a site you've just joined act like jerks. They don't do it properly to your face, but they will post stupid things around the board to subtlety put people down. I wish they would grow up, get a life, or something. I'm also beginning to wonder if rpers are among the most miserable people on the internet (thankfully, it doesn't apply to anyone on here...)

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Convicted Child Molester Gets No Prison Time Because Judge Says He Wouldn't "Fare Well" in Prison

Guy's unemployed and living off his trust fund, right? So, he starts raping his daughter when she's three and his son while he's still a infant. This goes on for three years. A state superior court judge has just ruled that he "would not fare well" in prison and would be benefited by a program of therapy. He's going to serve exactly zero days for three years of repeated rape of his two children.

Okay, the guy probably does need therapy. But he needs to be in prison as well. Who's to say that the therapy won't be as effective as the judge hopes and he'll abuse other children? That would be a reason to put him in jail. Actually, he's more likely to do so now that he knows he can effectively get away with it without any consequences. That would be another reason: to teach him about consequences.

And he wouldn't "fare well" in prison. Guess what, Your "Honor." No one does. Why does no one care when a black kid from the inner city gets sent to jail for years because he got caught with an oz of weed? He also doesn't "fare well" in prison, but he goes anyway. Guess who else isn't faring well? The kids he raped. They're kinda screwed up now too, I bet. And while he was raping them, they definitely weren't doing that great. And, by the way, I'm simply not overly concerned with the well-being of a guy who raped his two kids for three years. He wouldn't "fare well." Look at me. This is me not giving a flying ****.

Juliet316 likes this.
  10. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Affluenza strikes again.

11. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, that bugs me. The justification seems to be, in the earlier case, at least, that because of his extreme wealth, the criminal had no cognizance of the consequences of his actions. My response is: That is absolutely correct and there is no time like the present for him to learn.

12. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Certain people claiming that Obama was "fake crying" on TV after Sandy Hook really piss me off.

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005

Anything I say about what I want to do to this guy would likely get me arrested in RL, so I'm just going to go find pictures of cute little puppies and kitties.

But I hope A)His kids are somewhere where he will never EVER have contact with him again and B)I hope this judge loses her job.

14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Aw, don't blame them. The vaccines and fluoride fried their brains, they can't help it.

But they don't want you to know that.

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    What?! No! Obama wants my brain!

16. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    The. Hell?!?!

I taught high school for several years. Weird **** does happen in the bathrooms. But there is no reason to assume that anything weird is happening when the kid is in there alone, only long enough to take a crap, and there is no smoke coming out of the stall. Even if you want to argue that I'm wrong about that, the cops do not need to be involved before the administration is.

I got in trouble in high school more than this kid did. Two tardies in four years? Damn. I had more violations and more serious ones and was never followed by the cops. One word for this, and it begins with "pro" and ends with "filing".

I hope the kid is going to be OK and I hope the parents push this far enough to get the officer fired. And the city to cover the kid's medical bills.

Even if the kid said "Get your ****ing hands off of me," there is no excuse.

17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    !#$*($&#$(*#$!

18. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    **** the police

19. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
  20. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  22. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
  23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Just saw that on my MSN homepage. Disgusting.

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    PCCViking likes this.
  25. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    This Judge sounds like an near-impotent old creep that can't get it up unless he smokes his own
    body weight in crank, and then gets urinated on and pegged by a hooker dressed up as a
    fourteen-year-old student from a girls Catholic High School.

And he's still on the bench making judgments and rendering opinions?