main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Hating Humans One at a Time: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Have we talked about the NY cops choking the asthmatic guy and not helping him as he suffocated on the streets in here yet? Because they suspected him of selling cigarettes that NYC couldn't tax at 40%, and he didn't want to be cuffed. Now the Daily News has obtained the police report, and it might as well be a Berenstain Bears story.

I am on record for not liking Reverend Al, but I hope he gets his pals together and they rain holy hell on the NYPD until this guy's widow gets one trillion dollars.

2. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Hasn't come up here yet, but I heard about it on the news earlier and I'm appalled.

3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm ****ing furious.

4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Keep it together, Internets. The time is coming.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I hope his widow gets 15 minutes with them in an empty room and immunity for whatever happens in that time.

Juliet316 likes this.
  6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    When? When?!

7. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
  8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    UPDATE:

Teacher re-sentenced: Ten years in prison.

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  11. Rosslcopter

Rosslcopter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Really. You had to abbreviate that? There wasn't enough room in your post?

Ender Sai likes this.
  12. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    One hundred thousand?!

Arawn_Fenn likes this.
  14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Not as bad as some of the ones in this thread but worth mentioning:

Spoiled rotten ***hole whines about trick or treaters from poor neighborhoods

Loved the response from the columnist. I hope the letter-writer gets a horrific case of food poisoning from expensive sushi.

Kids come into my neighborhood in cars. I'm trying to figure out why I'm supposed to care. I open my door in my costume with a pumpkin ale in one hand and my candy bucket in another, and drop a couple of Reese's cups in their bucket. Am I supposed to ask their parents for a signed affidavit stating that they aren't on public assistance first?

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
  16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  17. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009

It waits. It waits!

Juliet316 likes this.
  18. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Last night I saw a car accidentally (they swerved away when they saw her) hit a woman in a motorized wheelchair and speed off.
    She was left laying in the street unable to move. I ran over with some others and we got her help.

To my neighbor (must live nearby) who was driving that car... Die, die, die, die, die, die.

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  20. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Hahahaha

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  21. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Fourth grade is as good a time as any to learn that people in power don't give a **** about you.

Juliet316 likes this.
  22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    A fair point.

23. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    i see no mention of the legislators mental age

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I would say "five" but that would be insulting to the mature five-year-olds.

25. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I am awake because a meth lab exploded about a quarter mile from my neighborhood at an Intown Suites, and my window's been a lite brite for a few hours now.
    Your poorly executed drug habit means I will be falling asleep at my desk tomorrow when my boss walks by. Thanks, filthy rednecks.