main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Hating Humans One at a Time: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Pancellor Chalpatine

Pancellor Chalpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 5, 2015
    I too hate Hue the Manatee.

(Humanity for those who can't translate silly to English)

2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002

I could not for the life of me find this thread to post this. Well done. The world's most punchable face is off to jail. Heh...hehe..hahahahahhHAHAHAHAHhaha

Juliet316 likes this.
  3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005

Dedication, man. Dedication.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    my friend lost her wallet a month ago

three people find it and spend 50 dollars on the credit card within 20 minutes of finding the wallet. Take the 50 dollars in cash and don't bother to return it.

yeah people are so messed up [face_plain]

5. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
  6. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    How would those people like it if underwater giants dragged them under water to take pictures with them?

I don't think they'd like it very much, which is probably how that dolphin felt.

7. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    =((:mad:I bet they think they are such eco-tourists, too. Sickening to the core.

Edit: I just checked the link. I admit I was reluctant because the mere thought of it... It's not 'eco-tourists' at all, it's people on a beach. Zero respect for life and nature. :mad:

8. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Fake faux fur.

As real fur is now cheaper than faux fur, counterfeiters are using it in clothing.

9. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Greedy Parents shove kids to the ground, sabotage little kids' buckets, to get the most candy at Easter

http://nypost.com/2016/03/27/greedy-parents-ruin-easter-egg-hunt-leaving-kids-in-the-dust/

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  10. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    On the morning news:

A story about a high-stakes poker/betting ring where heavy-hitter stars were betting and losing millions of dollars on each hand of poker.

Followed by a story of Bono standing in Jordan asking us plebes for money to help the poor and hungry displaced people living in makeshift housing.

I'm really getting tired of celebs asking us for money, especiallywhen I'm facing another 50 hour work week on a Monday morning.

Um, yeah. Hey, Bono! We feel for them as we trudge to our crappy jobs with increasingly more work and longer hours without more pay just so we can feed, house, and clothe our families, pay medical bills and the utilities and pray we have enough money saved to hold out for the rest of our lives after we 'retire'. What we do have left is spent on buying your music, downloading/buying tickets to the actors shows and movies. We as a whole are generous and helpful people by nature when someone is in desperate need. We give what we can when we can, but you and your ilk are the ones holding all the big money that can truly make an impact on these issues and you still wouldn't have to live like the rest of us. The clothes you were wearing [not to mention cars and multiple mansions worth many millions in different countries, yachts, private jet] could probably pay for groceries for many families for a couple of months.

The causes you fight for may be worthy, but it's very hard for 'normal' people to understand why you are asking us for money? Put YOUR money where you mouth is. The same goes for the rest of the 'celebs' in this world. You have more money that you or your future generations will ever need.Maybe you should be asking different people. Or you know, maybe we should take all the money we spend on entertainment and media and give it charities from here on out.

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  11. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36407643

Cincinnati zoo gorilla shot dead as boy falls into enclosure

Zoo officials have shot dead a gorilla after a four-year-old boy fell into its enclosure in the US city of Cincinnati.
    The boy climbed through a barrier and fell into a moat, where he was grabbed and dragged by the gorilla.
    The zoo said it took action to shoot the 400lb (180kg) gorilla as the situation was "life-threatening". The boy is expected to recover.

In a similar incident in 1986 on the island of Jersey, a Crown dependency of the UK, a five-year-old boy fell into a gorilla enclosure.
    He lost consciousness and a silverback gorilla called Jambo famously stood guard over him, protecting him from other gorillas and stroking his back. When the boy came round he started to cry and the gorillas retreated, allowing keepers to rescue the child.

12. DantheJedi

Aug 23, 2009
    Oh great, that's just what we need, the ape uprising.

Dinos4Ever and Juliet316 like this.
  13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    A few things I've read on this:

Per one account the kid was FAST. Hanging onto his mother's pocket one minute and running towards the ape enclosure the next. A couple of adults tried to catch him as he crawled under the barrier and could not.

There was mention that the kid had talked about wanting to climb into the enclosure.

The gorilla was trying to protect him but became agitated when a crowd surrounded the enclosure and made a lot of noise.

Still wish they would have tranquilized the ape.

I took my kids to the zoo at that age and was always able to make them stay with me. Too many conflicting stories on what really happened here.

14. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Toddlers can be really fast and things can happen in a second. I could totally see my nephew attempting this. However, I also think they could've used tranquilizers.

15. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Whenever I read a story like this, I wonder why zookeepers aren't armed with tranquilizers as a first resort.

16. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    Except tranquillisers aren't instantaneous and often agitate the animal.

As terrible as it is I think they made the right call.

Jedi Merkurian and GregMcP like this.
  17. DantheJedi

Aug 23, 2009
  18. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I find it strange that homeless people don't get the same response as homeless cats and dogs.

Lord Vivec likes this.
  19. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    So...you're in a polyamorous relationship with two cat-loving midget guys? Or...?

20. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    ABC asked people to leave birthday message to Sasha Obama...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Well that was predictable, sadly.

22. DantheJedi

Aug 23, 2009
    Man, sometimes it would be so tempting to send a jolt of electricity trough the Internet and fry some people, like that crime boss The Joker fried with a joy buzzer in the '89 Tim Burton Batman film.

Juliet316 likes this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Healer_Leona and Juliet316 like this.
  24. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    This just makes me disgusted.

25. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999