main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Hating Humans One at a Time: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    (Reads story)

Seconded...

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Helen of Troy. Totally legit.

3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    How can women possibly be responsible for anything bad in the world? We've so carefully segregated them from any positions of power! Get back to me when the government is at least over twenty-five percent women before you try to make me think they're the ones that've ruined the country.

4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
  5. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
  6. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
  7. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, I believe he's been fired.

8. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
  9. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    How dumb can you be? These people need to be killed to ensure they don't spawn.

10. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    Yeah, I read about the story elsewhere. It was sad watching the video. Poor guy. In my opinion, it should be charged as a hate crime. It's obvious what their motivations were.

Juliet316 likes this.
  11. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046

>Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning that the four black suspects made "terrible racist statements" during the assault but that police believe the victim was targeted because he has "special needs," not because of his race.

Absolute bull****. The attackers didn't say "**** mentally disabled people." They said "**** white people." This is as much an anti-special needs crime as the Chicago Massacre was an anti-religious crime.

12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    He may have been considered an easier target because he has special needs but I agree, the primary motive was race-based and it should be treated as a hate crime.

Juliet316 and Lord Vivec like this.
  13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Even if the police laughably say it was motivated because he's special needs rather than race, how is that still not a hate crime?

14. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
  15. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    I think I nearly caved in my skull with the amount of force with which I facepalmed after reading that sentence.

16. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
  17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, I was disgusted by this that I almost didn't trust myself to comment until now. It's just unbelievable. The perpetrators here are deeply disturbed and dangerous individuals.

Juliet316 likes this.
  18. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  20. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Human trash changed his name to Hitler

I had heard of this dude before as the article points out he made headlines for being refused a cake that said Happy Birthday Hitler.

I hope his 4 kids get their names changed when they are able.

21. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    This thread makes me depressed.

Juliet316 likes this.
  22. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Success.

DarthTunick likes this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    People nailing barriers on park benches to stop homeless people from sleeping on them

There is all kinds of **** like this going on; spikes in building entrance corners come to mind as well.

It takes time to implement this ****, so people are actually putting time into their hate; reminds me of what Trevor Noah said about the people who take the time to chisel 'honoring white supremacy' or some such into a Confederate monument. There is no claiming "It was impulsive and I didn't mean to."

24. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Silly ****

[​IMG]

25. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    What is that right in front of him? Is that an animal?