main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO [Hatred] Because gaming doesn't have enough of an image problem.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Adam of Nuchtern, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

Sure, but having played some of the others briefly and looking at the synopsis you posted above, which actually made me feel stupider for a moment, I'm not likely to downgrade my assessment of those shooters any time soon. They're insipid, and I'm not sure what else I can say on the matter.

2. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
  3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    It's good that it's been latched onto ironically so that way some misanthropes over on /v/ can latch onto it unironically and give it more sales.

Oh, and we can probably count on some "Internet celebrity" moron Let's Playing it for the easy jokes a la Ride to Hell: Retribution, thereby netting the game more sales from the curious in much the same way. Ditto some "Worst Game of the Year" awards.

Anyway expect Hatred 2: Kill Innocent People Harder in 2017. It's inevitable now.

4. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Er...

When it comes down to it, there aren't many FPS games that aren't simply about killing the opposition when it comes to multiplayer. I don't get it.

5. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    I don't know, I think the reason I won't play this game is because overly violent games aren't really my thing. I do like some gritty and dark games, but games like postal don't really peak my interest.