main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Haunted(a haunted house unleashes it's horrible past on it's new owners)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    This is three-story-victiorian white house, sitting at the corner of a lake in Ohio, has a horrible past and ghosts and demons and souls that are lost in the house are haunting it, and trying to take other souls as well. A group of friends are looking for a cheap, but a nice-big house. The previous owner is selling this house for about 1000 dollars, when it should be worth more. The friends decide to buy it. The house lays low, keeping it's secrets inside, until one night...when one of the friends start asking questions of the precious owner and learns about the horrible past.

Please join ! I will post my sheet when I have more ppl, and please try not to join right in the middle, if you are, you can be a ghost maybe trying to help the friends get out(there will be some ghosts that are willing to help).

I need:
    demons
    ghosts
    5 girls
    5 boys

If you want to take on two charries, you can ! I will be the co-gm, and the gm. If you would like to help me with ideas, that would be great. Some friends will die though. So, don't count on your charry being alive(not all will die)at the end.

Rules

1. No god-moding(a little can be acceptional, but other than that, please don't)
    2. Listen to the gm and co-gm.
    3. Be respectful of others(treat others how you would like to be treated)
    4. Don't critize
    5. Be active(if there are certain problems, I understand, but please update if you are on)
    6. Stay in charry !
    7. Don't over do it
    8. Please don't make your charry die or do anything drastic without taling to me first
    9. Have fun !

Thanks all !

LSA :) Edit: Only one RPG per member allowed.

2. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    You still need a layout for character sheets, and do you want us to PM you with them, or can we just post them?

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    This seems very similar to a current RPG, Imperial Hammer's Haunted Mansion.

4. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    Yes, just send themt to me, and I will approve them,, and I have no idea what the rps is. Sorry if it seem similar, i just got an idea from a movie I watched called Gothika. The age has to be around 20 and then just send me a bio, hair color, eye color, body built, ect.

EX.

Name: ????
    eye color: ???
    Hair color/length: ???
    skin color:
    height/body built:
    bio:

5. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    Ok, I only need 4 girls and 4 boys, but I need plenty of demons and ghots and such, so please don't hestitate to pm me ! If you don't want to type a long CS, or a CS(but one would great), then just tell me you're name and age. That's truly all you need if you want to join now and don't have time to make a CS. But I will ask you to make a CS when you have time(you can make one after you join)and send it to me for approval. Thanks !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.