main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Haunted By Secrets~~ (Creepy sort of JA/AU :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Hee hee hee! The fun begins! Way to go!

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    oh wow. neato. keep writing.

3. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Ooh fabulous creepy bit Siri!

4. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    Of course I like the face Siri is in it.. it is my nick name i've had for 3 years... :D

Great post! more soon!

Till Later~
    Siri

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Whoa!!

This laberyth is freaky!!

More soon!!

6. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    More!

Please?

More soon please!

7. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    There's no post here...

Up!

More soon please!

8. Jedi_Umm

Jedi_Umm Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    yikes <shive> you must post soooooooon Please!!

9. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Pooooosty! here posty, posty, posty!!!

10. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    PadmeLeiaJaina: Thanks! Yes...fun...I'm sure that's what Obi-Wan's thinking RIGHT now ;)

Jacen200015: Thanks! Be sure I'll keep writing :D

Wild_Huntress: Why thank you! I like to write creepy bits!

Siri_Z: Thank you! Yeah, that's my nic-name too, only cos I like that character SO much! :)

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Ha ha! Yes that was the point! I'll be sure to tell Ine'zar should I see him...*looks disgusted* eh...not likely. And if I did I'm NOT talking to him! :D

Seven: SURE!!

Jedi_Umm: Hey Jedi_Umm! Cute icon! I'm glad you're likin it!

Ginger_Jedi: *giggle* It's over here some where!

~*~Chapter 6~*~

Freedom

Qui-Gon's mind was a blur. He had known it was coming, he could remember as though it had happened moments ago, Si'mun and he walking into the room looking around, and Qui-Gon getting yanked off his feet and slammed against the wall, it had been the most fearful thing he had ever experienced. Obi-Wan winced suddenly as a shock of electricity ran down his spine. Qui-Gon remembered the horrible feeling, remembering that he never wanted to have it happen again, still he had prepared himself for the impact, prepared to be swept into the wall, but he hadn't even considered that the victim might be Obi-Wan.

"Qui-Gon!" Obi-Wan called, though it came out more like a scream as electricity ran down his back again. "I can't reach the poem."

"It's all right," Qui-Gon sighed. "I know what comes next." Qui-Gon recited the words perfectly. "Heart's Hall, Tell the truth of your heart
    Face your fear
    Shed a tear
    Memory is your hope
    Depend upon
    Another one
    Or suffer dooming slope

And the Doom Dungeon, Decide your friend's fate
    If you fail to free your heart
    You and your friend are torn apart
    Watch him turn and fall away
    Because you wouldn't give away."

To Qui-Gon's slight surprise, Obi-Wan didn't look panicked, or even the slightest bit scared. He was just staring at him. Qui-Gon remembered that Si'mun had told him the one secret he had never told anyone, about his sister, Qui-Gon knew what he had to do, he had to tell Obi-Wan *his* secret. Obi-Wan didn't even notice the next shock, he was staring at Qui-Gon.

"Don't tell me Qui-Gon." He said softly.

"No," Qui-Gon shook his head. "I will tell you." He took a deep breath. "I love Tahl." He closed his eyes and reopened them again, he already wanted to say more. "She's always been my greatest friend, and I always appreciated her, but it was so long before I realized I loved her, she was all I thought about in my imprisonment, it's how I was never effected, just because of her. She saved me by giving me the memory of her to live with." He smiled slightly for the first time in what seemed like centuries. "But I never told anyone, not even her. I tried, I called after her that day thirteen years ago when I left, but she didn't hear me." Qui-Gon looked at Obi-Wan, and saw that boy was surprised, whatever Obi-Wan had thought his secret was, it wasn't that, but to Qui-Gon that was all it needed to be.

Suddenly the humming ceased, the glass was covered up by solid floor and Obi-Wan was dropped to the floor, he landed easily and stumbled only a little.

"Come on," Qui-Gon motioned to him. "Let's go."

The red door was now gone, Qui-Gon knew it was going to disappear. They started down it, Qui-Gon suddenly realized they were almost out. He couldn't keep his hope back that he might actually escape. He couldn't believe it might actually happen. The last corridor was the longest, but at long last, they reached the end. Obi-Wan was already reading the last lines of the poem.

"Final Decision, Choose your way out
    To your left you'll think you're right
    To the right nothing is left
    To go ahead is the final step."

He smiled. "Well that's obvious, left we'll think we're right, I guess that means that's *not* the way out, to the right nothing's left, a dead end. But anyway it says 'to go ahead

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Oooohhhh!!!

Q-G may hate it in there- but he won't leave Obi-Wan! :eek:

12. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Oh man what an eeeeevil cliffy. Great post though- I'm still on the edge of my seat!

13. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    oo bad bad cliffie!! But great chap! :p

hmm everyone calls me Siri cause I look just like her.. lol well sept I have brown eyes instead of blue.. but w/e.

And as my friend here points out I act like her too... [face_blush] I'm a bit of a rebel to say the least... :D

Till Later~
    Siri

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Man that was wicked!! The cliffie and the post!!

15. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Qui! GO HELP!

SiriGallia, more soon please!

16. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    All caught up! Fantastic story that is truly original, please post more soon! :D

17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Quigon go after obiwan you old fool you!!!! 8-}

18. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    :eek:

*speechless*

19. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    'llo sister-o-mine! Good to see you *ducks behind chair* sorry I posted under your name again! I didn't mean it!

Well, I guess I'll forgive you. This once. :p

And stop gloating about knowing the ending! As it happens *I* know the ending...wait...umn...oh no! I've forgotten it!

LOL! Oh, but what's the fun of being here if I can't gloat? I mean besides upping this. ;)

UP!

Sarah >^,,^<

20. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I AM going to post soon! ;)

But until then here is an example of my LOUSY Comp. Paint Art skills!!

Haunted by Secrets

Note: Best seen on size: Normal

21. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Where are you?

We want more!

Come back to us!!!!

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I have to agree that was a mean and nasty chapter to leave us all hanging on with! [face_devil]

23. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    PadmeLeiaJaina: Yes...let's hope so ;)

Wild_Huntress: Thanx! I'm glad you liked my cliffy [face_devil]

Siri_Z: Thank you! Yeah I kinda look like her too, I wear my hair the same way and it's roughly the same color and I've got a blue hint to my eyes, but my eyes are mainly green and my hair isn't as light a blonde. :)

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: The cliffe AND the post!...oh thank you ;) :p

Seven: Yeah Qui-Gon! Listen up!...I don't think he's listening [face_devil]

Obaona: Hey! Good to see ya! Original? Really?! WoW! Thanx!

Jenny_the_Jedi_Girl: Hey Jenny! Good to see ya again!!

Ginger_Jedi: :D

Sarah_K: Hey sis! No you can't gloat! They don't know the ending yet! ;)

Did anyone look at my lousy artwork? I'm mainly curious cos I'm not sure the link works ;)

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! My ninth sibling was just born and things have been pretty busy!!

Here's the next post: (note, only one more post after this one!)

~*~Chapter 6: Part 2~*~

Freedom

Obi-Wan felt every muscle in his body tense. They were taking him to the Secrets Keeper. Even if Qui-Gon *did* try and come after him, they had hindered his path with several of the guards, besides, he had *told* Qui-Gon not to come after him. He had already made up his mind; he wasn't going to tell where Qui-Gon was, or how he was getting off the planet, he was already tightening his grip on it. His one secret.

They pulled him into Ine'Zar's office and into the room where the Secrets Keeper was. The guards roughly stood him up on the slightly risen stand, the magnetically bonds held him tightly. Obi-Wan could hear the sickening hum of the mind probe.

"This is your first time." Ine'Zar said, his insane grin coming across his face. "So I'll put it easily on you." The probe seemed to have locked itself to the back of Obi-Wan's head, and he suddenly felt horrible, white hot pain sear through his brain, he had to try desperately not to cry out, he couldn't break so easily. "Let's see your secrets." Ine'Zar smiled and began to watch Obi-Wan's thoughts, Obi-Wan wasn't actually sure how he was reading the secrets, but it appeared they were in the air, and in the sounds around him, and he could feel them coursing through him.

Then the ripping began.

The probe was ripping open his secrets and spreading them out for all eyes to see, his secret talk with Bant about Qui-Gon, the joke he and Garen had played on Bruck and Aalto one year, Reeft's secret fears that he had told only Obi-Wan, but with each memory a pain seared through him. "Where is it? Where is it?" Ine'Zar was mumbling as millions of memories and secrets were brought from Obi-Wan's mind. "Tell me you stupid boy! You are being insane trying to resist the Secrets Keeper!" Obi-Wan felt the pain accelerate. More memories, more secrets, painful, sad, depressing, exciting, all shot through his brain more painful than the last, all of a sudden, he couldn't bare it, he screamed and cried out as if letting out his anguish that way would hide him from any of the bad memories. "It will only get worse!" Ine'Zar laughed. "Don't be foolish, tell me where he is." Obi-Wan screamed again, pain lunged through him and outside him. Ine'Zar's eyes had become fire, and he walked over to Obi-Wan. "Where-is-he?" He asked slowly. "Tell me." Obi-Wan felt a sudden resolution, he would not take this in silence.

"NO!" He screamed. "I'll never tell you! Ever!" Ine'Zar slammed down on the board and pain like Obi-Wan couldn't imagine was possible throbbed through him, shocking waves of it, it was so painful it didn't even seem like pain, it was like a wind blowing his secrets and memories towards Ine'Zar, and there he was, in the middle of the storm, holding tight to Qui-Gon's secret, and never letting go.

"You will die!" Ine'Zar shrieked, Obi-Wan screamed in livid pain as it washed over him again and again and again--

Suddenly there was a mighty crash, Obi-Wan thought the pain m

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ding dong Ine'Zar is dead- rub your eyes- get out of bed! Ding dong Ine'Zar is dead!!!

:D

Good post! Worth the wait.

9th sibling!!! :eek: Girl you are forgiven for not posting more often- it must be a zoo at your house!

25. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Ahhhhhhh!!!

What?

More!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.