main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Haunted Housd Outing

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Darla and I, along with several others are going to Scary Acres this Saturday night. I will be wearing the the new robes that night. I just wanted to pass along the invite to any of you who wanted to join us, costume or not.

2. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I'd be up for that. I think we should all show up at Mark's house prior to going and then all have a big slumber party at Mark's afterwards. :)

3. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Cool, as longb as youb bring along your totally radb Bob the Builder sleeping bagb!!!

Give me a call sometime before then.

4. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Why do I get the feeling you purposley plan things for when I'm busy? Saturday night I have a clinical in the ER at St. Joe's. Which I guess could be considered a haunted house. ;)

Oh, by the way Mark, my first ride is the 26th at 34. So if you're working, make sure we get all the good stuff.

5. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Sure thing Mark, I'll be sure to bring bmy sleebing bag.

6. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    You have a Bob the Builder Sleeping Bag, too?!? I thought I was the only one. It must be a military thing. You know, I remember meeting Sarah once. When was that? Hmmm... Let me think... Oh yeah, July I believe. Met her once. Learned her "reputation". Never saw her alive again. How do we know it's even her posting? I think it's an imposter. Anyway, I will probably be there in armor. Any idea who else is coming?

TB750
    Swift, Silent, Deadly...

7. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dont let Jake's secret out!!! Only those of us in the "know" know hes got her locked up in his basement. Oh darn! I've gone and done it! Now everyone knows the truth behind "Slave Sarah." I've said too much. Alas.

8. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    I'll never trust you with information like that again. I'll give you a hollar tonight Mark.

9. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'm hoping to go, but can't make any promises. We're having the kid's birthday party a week early since certain faimly members wouldn't be able to make it on the 19th. The in laws are in town so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. I'll see though. With any luck there won't be any plans made for tomorrow night. I'll keep you posted. I'm sure you will all be waitin with baited breath ;).

10. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    MMMmmmmmMMMM..MMMMMmmmmm...MMMMMMMM...mMMnnnMMMM..mMNNmmmmNNNnnnnMMMMM.... (gasp!) Sorry, couldn't wait that long. You'll have to ask Sarah for the translation. Or maybe a certain stormtrooper that had to make a trip to the restroom (cough cough) at the July meeting. ;)

TB750
    Swift, Silent, Deadly...

11. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    Yes, that's right. I'm just a figment of your overactive imagination....

And, just FYI, the last meeting I was at was the April meeting.

12. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Well, I'm cleared to go. I just need to know when, if we're going to meet up somewhere first or what?

13. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Damn dude, why didnt you call?!?! Ya lost my number didnt you? I see how it is. Sorry you missed out man. Drop me a line sometime.

14. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    Yes. He "lost" your number.

15. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Gee....look whos talking.....Miss "I was sick asleep....." uh huh.

16. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    Oh, bite me.

17. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Nope, you had your chance ;) Too late now sweetheart.

18. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    I didn't exactly lose it as is got deleted off the caller ID. There's always this weekend. Hell, I may be going next Monday night. My brother gets back in town then. Is it worth the $15? I've heard good things about it. How's about a testimonial...

19. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Go to the castle, skip the forest. :) Jeff know's what I'm talkin bout! "I HATE STARWARS!" Corn Field was pretty neat if you're in a small group like ours. Just don't let me lead, you'll here shieks of fear. :)

20. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    This weekend is a little busy.....Have our party, Sat night by the way, and I'm going to the Nishna Ren Faire.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.