main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Haunted (Kotor II/ A New Hope, Slight AUish.... )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RevanTheOne, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevanTheOne

RevanTheOne Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006

~Death Star~

The blaster fire peppered the stark gray walls of the prison chamber as Luke Skywalker engergetically clipped another round into his stolen blaster and returned fire to the oncoming white armored storm troopers.

"Kid- we're going to have company!" Han Solo shouted down the vacent hall as more stromtroopers flooded the surrounding area. Luke thought, for the briefest of moment's he could hear Ben's voice speaking to him in a whisper.

The Force will be with you, always.

" I know that Ben, I wish you were here with me now." Luke said, as he dove behind a wall and returned fire.

The smoke cleared and Luke hurriedly accessed the button to Leia's cell. It slid open with a whoosh and Leia hurried out.

"Are you a little short for a stormtrooper?" she asked
    " Huh? Oh the uniform-" Luke pulled off his helmet "I'm Luke Skywalker and I'm here to rescue you."

Leia's ear cocked to the battle blasting in the distance. Her lip curled into a slight sneer.

"With all this racket? No wonder the whole station has tried to kill us yet! Got a plan for getting us out?" she demanded curtly. Luke blushed.

"Well, ummm... no, see, I came with a smuggler and-"

His speech stopped when he caught wind of a shadow beneath one of the doors next to Leia's cell. Curosity piked, Luke ambled over to the door to investigate.

"Ummm... anyone in there?"

Low voices.

"Why yes, appears to be! Give us a hand alright!" a female's voice called out cheerily.

"I thought you broke out of the Leviathan." a male voice probed jokingly.

"Shut up Natan."
    "Don't be so cynical Rev."

Leia grabbed the blaster from Luke's hands and shot at the oncoming troopers. Luke punched the access code to the door, and poked his head inside.

As he suspected, a man and woman, cloaked and hunched sat on opposite sides of the hard metal benches. Both rose and bowed formally.

"Natan Satome." the man said he indicated to his female companion with a jerk of his head. "Revan Onasai. We're in your debt."

Luke nodded and looked back on down the hall. Leia had shot up most of the troopers.

"We should get going." Revan said, drawing the Force around her tightly. Natan's fingers brusehd over the hilt of his lightsaber.

"We only need a bit more time. Then there's that old man, and that dark aura I felt earlier...he thought.

"Please, do be careful while fighting in this station. Take these."

Revan handed Luke some medpacs. The farmboy looked at the small square boxes filled with processed kolto packets. Revan showed him how to inject it into his side, and wlisten for the clicking noise.

"Take care. We believe in repaying our debts. However, due to certain circumstances, we just dont' know when that'll be yet. Adieu."

Revan and Natan turned simotanieously and strode into the gaping maw of darkness that was the empty hall.

Luke and Leia could only stare after them

~*~

Ben flicked the main reactor switch, deactivating the tractor beam to release its hold on the Falcon. The Force radiated a strong sensation of light- and darkness coming from the two cowled figures approaching him with quick strides. The old man smiled.

"You're both strong in the Force. I have not felt such power like that in a long time. Long time." Ben said, bowing to the two Jedi.

Revan dropped her hood and bowed back as well. "Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. A pleasure."

"To you as well, Master Onasai. Or shall I say 'Skywalker-Onasi?' Hmmm?" he chuckled. "Master Satome."

Natan removed his hood, letting it drop, revealing tan skin, rich dark eyes and shinning dark hair.

"There's a evil on this station. This whole place is corrupt. Those kids are in great danger."

"I know this darkness. There is no light here." Revan said gravely.

"All the more important we get those children and more importantly these two droids in particular to their destination, I should think." Ben acknowledged.

All three Jedi turned as one to go back to the entrance, drawing on the Force to aid and guide them.

"Master Kenobi, how did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.