main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hauntings at the Hangar 10/29/16 - 12-4 p.m.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Huge, uber thanks to Sith Chick for handling the event coordinator.... er... volunteer coordinator.

Your hard work, effort, patience and frustration are much appreciated!!!

AuttyBot, he-guy and nnaydolem like this.
  2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Ditto DWRD's post. Thank you everyone so much for everything you do, I hope everyone had fun.

There was close to 800 people and 300 GSA pictures taken. I hope we put a dint in our Halloween prizes, that looked to be a hit and children came by again and again.

See you next year.

he-guy and nnaydolem like this.
  3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I'm just gonna tack this year's Hauntings event into this thread.
    Event is Saturday 10/29 from noon to 4pm. Setup will start around 11:15 with breakdown at 4.

Volunteers please post what times you think you'll be able to help cover the table. We'll have 2 tables with candy, prize wheel and Jabba Toss. Additional candy donations are great and since we already have tons of Halloween prizes and candy, you can take any unused candy (hey its possible) back home with you.

I'll personally be debuting a new accessory to my Poe costume and will be there for the entire event. :)

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  4. AuttyBot

AuttyBot RMFF Secretarian star 1

Jul 21, 2014
    I will be there for 11:15 set up and will stay as long as possible. It will be a 2-3 hour minimum. I am hoping I can stay for the entire event. I will see how far I get with my studies over the next few days.

5. hyperdyne

hyperdyne Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2004
    Hi, I will be there also if you need any help. I also have some extra SW posters from an overrun if you want any of them for your prize stash.

he-guy and DieWompRatDie like this.
  6. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I'll be there somewhere around 11:30 for set up and stay until the end

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  7. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    From the coordinators email:

Hello Vendor & Sponsorship Partners!

We are excited that you will be joining us for Hauntings at the Hanger, this Saturday, October 29th from 12pm to 4pm. The museum will open at 8 am on Saturday for vendor load-in. The front doors of museum will remain locked until we open to public at 12pm. All vendor load-ins will take place through our loading dock, except for the movie cars entering through the Hanger doors.

Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum

7711 E Academy Blvd Hanger 1

Denver, CO 80230

Load-In Location/Instructions

Load-In for all vendors/sponsors will occur through the Sally Port loading dock on the northwest side of the building (back of museum); a map is attached for reference. The Sally Port loading dock looks like a garage door from the outside and it has double doors next to it. Unfortunately no items can be delivered through the front entrance.

Dressing Room Locations

There are three designated locations for costume changes: 1) board room; 2) birthday party room; 3) and restrooms on the Southside of the building. No particular groups have been assigned to an area, so please be open to sharing with others.

Volunteers Lunch

Star Wars Groups, DU students, CAP cadets, and all other groups volunteering their time for the event will receive pizza and water for lunch. Pizza will arrive at the venue around 11:30am prior to the event start time. We will hand out meal tickets before 11:30 a.m.

Thank you for your participation, and we look forward to seeing you this Saturday!

8. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Great event today! Thanks to everyone that came out and supported our table. Despite the big crowds, we had sufficient candy and Halloween prizes to last the entire day. :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

9. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Great! Any photos from the day?
    Glad there was enough candy.