main
side
curve

SWC Have a random question? Ask in here. Newbies-Please read before posting!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bazinga'd , Nov 10, 2014.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2009
    Bend over, put your head between your knees and kiss your shebs goodbye? :p

Really, that's an issue for the tech thread in comms not here. This is more for random questions regarding Star Wars or the community.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Ava G. likes this.
  2. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    http://billyjensen.com/finding-boshek/
    This fellow had mentioned looking into a few years back. He was the one who identified who Boshek was so it's an even bet he may have some success

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 9 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    @Ava G. - If you get logged out you can use the 'Forgot Password' function. Use your account's email address, not your username. You should get an email address with instructions.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Bardan_Jusik and Ava G. like this.
  4. Trooper- DC195

Trooper- DC195 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2018
    I have a question,
    Darth Maul, Now i seen most of the Clone Wars episodes i think, where his brother shows up Savage Opress, but i have not seen many of the Rebels Tv Series, ?
    Can any one tell me within the canon at the moment, is Darth Maul still alive, or been killed ?

5. firesaber

Mar 5, 2006

6. BadCane

BadCane Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2015
    Hey guys, what's the best Podcast between Full Of Sith and Force Cast? Thanks!

7. BadCane

BadCane Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2015
    Bummer.

8. AlexBattleR

AlexBattleR Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2018
    Tell me please when there will be a new story, just tired of hearing and watching that all the star wars revolve around the plot of 30 years ago and Darth Vader. Now Han Solo, who was killed by his son for a long time and we need to watch his youth !?

9. firesaber

Mar 5, 2006
    Patience Padawan...

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2397631/rian-johnsons-goal-for-his-new-star-wars-trilogy

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/...-new-films-david-benioff-db-weiss-1202689489/

AlexBattleR and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  10. AlexBattleR

AlexBattleR Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2018
    I understand that after the release of the 9th part of Rian Johnson begins work on the next trilogy, how do you think that will be in the new story?

11. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2009
    There is actually an entire thread dedicated to the RJ trilogy here where that can be discussed.