main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The "What-If?" Depository - ALL conceptual/hypothetical conversation goes here

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by SithStarSlayer, Feb 27, 2013.

1. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    [​IMG]

Just watched a clip from Star Wars Rebels, why are Ahsoka's lightsabers' colors white?

ObiWanKnowsMe likes this.
  2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    To show she's not a Jedi. The Filoni said it didn't make sense for her to use "Jedi colours" when she was not a Jedi so he made them white to show she was neutral.

(It also looks good with the Samurai armour and on a psychological level reminds you she's an 'angel', pure and good)

AstroDroid88 likes this.
  3. ChefCurryWindu

ChefCurryWindu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 18, 2015
    The Jedi Council knew that Anakin killed Dooku, but was it known among Obi Wan, Yoda, Mace, and the rest of the Council how Anakin killed Dooku, by executing an unarmed prisoner at his mercy? Did Anakin tell anyone that it was Palpatine that goaded him into executing the Count?

ObiWanKnowsMe likes this.
  4. ObiWanKnowsMe

ObiWanKnowsMe Jedi Master star 4

Sep 7, 2015
    ChefCurryWindu I don't think anyone besides Palpatine knew that he killed Dooku that way. Had they known, I think we would've seen the consequences of that in the movie.

ChefCurryWindu likes this.
  5. ChefCurryWindu

ChefCurryWindu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 18, 2015
    Wonder what the council would have done if they knew exactly how Anakin killed Dooku. Also, if they also found out about his massacre of the Tusken village on Tatooine.

6. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Does anyone know where in ROTS the unused section of Grievous and the Droids would've played?

It's the first 1:25 of the track.

7. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

They knew how Obi-wan "killed" Maul and that was considered forbidden.

Huttese 101 likes this.
  8. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    We know that the Sith only have one Master and one Apprentice for reasons. Do you think it is supposed to reflect anything (apart from the fact that obviously, if you only have one Padawan, it's easier to concentrate on training him/her) that during TPM, each Jedi Master is restricted to have only one Padawan?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I think the Master / Apprentice relationship with the Jedi is intentionally mirrored in the Sith who are supposed to be dark reflections of our lead Master / Apprentice pair (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan in TPM and Anakin/Obi-Wan in AOTC. And while Anakin isn't Obi-Wan's apprentice anymore in ROTS, he sure as heck is somebody else's.)

Valiowk likes this.
  10. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Wookiepedia states that at Padme's funeral Commodex Tahn used a hologram to make her still appear pregnant during her funeral.

Where in the canon is this stated.

Huttese 101 likes this.
  11. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    It doesn't use the word "hologram" in either of those entries as far as I can tell.

12. jaex

jaex Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 31, 2015
    It's from Marvel's Darth Vader comics, which are considered canon.

Huttese 101 likes this.
  13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I copy and pasted that sentence so you are missing it somewhere. that's why I put Wookiepedia states.

14. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I accidentally posted two of the same comment. I have deleted one here.

15. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Maybe it's from an older page that's been edited already.

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    okay, thank you. I have only half of those issues, money problems. I am missing several in the middle of the series. I will have to catch up.

another thought, what do you folks think of the fact that all written is supposed to be canon from now on and in the TFA novel the way the planet destoyer works is different in the book from the movie, book says dark matter, movie says sun. seems as if the canon is already skewed.

I use TFA as an example I know this is a PT thread

17. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    After going right back to the comic itself:

Aphra: "Amidala's hologram when she was buried made her appear like she was still pregnant. But you, Mister Mortician, were one of the very very few people who had any access to the body. You know the truth."
    I figured it was "sun provided the power needed to do the sucking in of dark matter".

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Sorry for the way I presented this post I got messed up and screwed up the post so I just copy and pasted.

• Iron_lord said:
      Aphra: "Amidala's hologram when she was buried made her appear like she was still pregnant. But you, Mister Mortician, were one of the very very few people who had any access to the body. You know the truth."
    • my opinion, Padme lived is what I take from that! Just my very well researched and loved theory that no one will ever deter me from, I have had that theory (long theory I won't explain it here unless someone were to ask and it does involve Disney accepting some EU evidence which they have shown they are not opposed to doing) since I read the book the day before I walked out of the theatre in 2005
    • Iron_lord said:
      I figured it was "sun provided the power needed to do the sucking in of dark matter".
    • my opinion, there is no dark matter in the sun. and you never see any dark matter coming from anywhere, just the sun being sucked in and used. where did the dark matter come from?

19. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Space all around the system the Starkiller is in.

Dark matter is kind of invisible, hence the name. Not seeing it, is to be expected.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Starkiller_Base

20. Lt. Hija

Lt. Hija Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2015
    The link refers to "dark energy" which has quite the opposite effect of ""dark matter"" (which actually supposedly does the same thing as the Force, i.e. hold the galaxy together).

21. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    all that is fine and good, then, why didn't they say it was dark energy, that is an important part of the scenario, seems they would not have left that out. I know the real reason for it is that the author did not have advance notice of the change in script, but still it skews the canon early on in my opinion.

I altered my above post to address your thoughts on Padme, please see that

22. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Not a question (anymore), but I finally found out what the hell that weird ass sound was after Anakin killed Dooku.

The sound is from the lightsaber. I just heard the exact same sound in TFA.

23. Darth DoJ

Darth DoJ Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 13, 2016
    Who are the two hutts in TPM? Is the smaller one Jabba?

24. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Darth DoJ likes this.
  25. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

Jabba's the bigger one. The smaller one, I assume, is Gardulla (Anakin and Shmi's previous owner).