main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Have Blaster, Will Travel: First Chapter of the New Year!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Quiet_Mandalorian, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    This is why I started to give him ideas. I have written one story, and I've told storys (out loud) for years, so I do know a little bit of whats going on.

I have read your stuff, and alot if not all of Jedi Eruannes stuff, and probably Roains stuff, not sure though.

I read alot :D

TnTornado

2. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    I understand. And I'm sure he appreciates the help. :)

Have you read my stuff? Did I respond? I'm so out of it these last few weeks I don't even know. :p

- Keralys

3. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Or my stuff... [face_whistling]

:p

4. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    Yes, I do believe I did, its been hectic around here - I'm launching a product today and so I'm only half thinking! But I do believe I read and commented. I think it was a few weeks ago.

TnTornado

5. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Right. His stuff. Not sure how I forgot that.

I'll have to go look and see if I responded. I'm off to lunch, but I'll be back later. :)

- Keralys

6. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Nevermind... I'm always up to shameless self-promotions.... :p

7. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    hehe, I know what you mean, and I'm 90% sure I've read all of Corrans stuff as well.

If you want to read my first fan fic work, you can check out "the watcher" in the saga. </harmlessplug>

TnTornado

8. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    I know that you see this conversation as harmless, but your "</harmless plug>" just knocked another author's story off the first page and lessened their chance of getting new readers. Please refrain from plugging stories and chattering like this in the story threads. It isn't kind to other readers or authors.

On the other hand, this kind of conversation can easily be taken to PM or IM. It's a great way to get to know other users on the JC.

Thank you.:)

Zonoma

9. Roain_Xantos

Roain_Xantos Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2005
    [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Page forty!! Congrats, Q_M! I'm not terribly good with ideas, but I can tell you that whatever you post, we'll love!

:D:D:D

Love the cricket, Eruanne! There was one prowling around my house last night...:plol, prowling...*blonder than usual*

Anyone care to go hiking? [face_cowboy]

-Roain <><

10. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Here, read mine. I'm QM's brother.

Really. He'll verify it.

The Very last young Jedi Knights story: a spoof story set at the end of the YJK series

http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/22052422/p1

I am my kids mom: Padme phones into the Doctor Laura show. Hilarity ensues.

http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=21869964&brd=10476&start=21878270

11. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Zonoma is correct. There is a social thread for a reason, people. :p (And I'm saying that to myself as much as to other readers). Let's do everyone else the favor of keeping responses on this thread limited to those dedicated to the story. Other authors, especially new ones that don't have a strong readership, suffer greatly from this sort of thing, which thus basically amounts to spam. Keep it professional, folks. ;)

- Keralys

12. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    Please take the conversations unrelated to content of this story to PM or the Social Thread.
    It is never appropriate to 'pimp' your own story in another story's thread.

If you have any questions concerning the definition of spamming or board policies on it contact a moderator.

oqidaun

13. Kenobi_Kid

May 5, 2005
    EDITED: BAITING

DO NOT RESPOND TO A WARNING ABOUT SPAM WITH SPAM.

oqidaun

14. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    EDIT: BAITING

If anyone wants to keep roastin' 'mallows, then treck on over to the new campsite. the HBWT fans' Camp Ground Hope to see you there.

p.s. if this is spam and a mod deletes it, then PM me and I'll send you the link.

EDIT: Oh bah humbug, there's a waiting list for social threads apperantly, so we'll have to wait a bit before we can start camping again. *sigh*

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT SPAM NEED TO BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY TO A MODERATOR.

A STORY THREAD IS NOT A SOCIAL THREAD.
    YOUR "RANDOMNESS" IS BUMPING ACTIVE STORIES.

oqidaun

15. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    The problem has not been a love of the story, but rather that instead of loving the story and discussing it (which is considered perfectly acceptable), the discussion has shifted to, well... a social thread. If you want a good example of how threads ought to look when a story has died down for a while, try looking at this general area of Dark Paths, where you'll find that, while no updates were posted for long months at a time, the only thing talked about was the story, with occasional "Hey, Thrawn, when are you going to post?" type comments. Likewise, this thread should be devoted solely to that or to actual discussion of the story. Thanks, folks. :)

- Keralys

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DEBATE SPAM.
    ANY FURTHER SPAM RELATED POST NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED TO A MODERATOR, LAST WARNING.

oqidaun

16. Kenobi_Kid

May 5, 2005
    So, some non-spam questions.

What are Eclan and Arani going to do with the last slaver?

Does anyone have any ideas as to who exactly stole Eclan's ship?

How are the Ennth going to come to terms with this new situation?

17. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    In regards to what the Ennth will do, I would say that all depends on what happens when they come out of hyperspace. what will be interesting is when Arani and Eclan come back into the room after he dragged her out of it.

TnTornado

18. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Okay, now I'm a afraid to post here.

Anyway, in regards to the Ennth question. I wonder if they'll ever trust him completely? I'm gonna say, no. ;)

19. Kenobi_Kid

May 5, 2005
    At any rate, it sure doesn't look like they're going to be throwing a "hooray for our rescuers" party anytime soon.

20. jedijethro

jedijethro Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2005
    1. kill him duh-da-duh
    2.the last slaver duh-da-duh the real question is who is the last slaver?
    3. kill them 8-} [face_beatup] really i have no clue they might try, or they might feel loyal to them when they get the whole story and then help him find the last slaver, who in my opinion is a vong. and i hope the poor mando gets his stuff back i hope we get more action and q_m puts the blaster in hbwt

21. Darth_Garak

Darth_Garak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    For that he has to post first.

22. jedijethro

Aug 8, 2005
    true to true to true

23. Kenobi_Kid

May 5, 2005
    Don't worry. I'm wheedling him on as best I can.

For anyone who missed it, here's some Eclan and Arani fan-art I drew and posted a while back. (Girls, be careful.)

[image=http://x80.xanga.com/7afb163b7273029465293/b20631451.jpg]

24. jedijethro

Aug 8, 2005
    when are we getting a * post (and mods if your gunna enforce sensorship you might as well let me enforce it on my self) i'm getting really pissed

EDIT: If you're going to enforce your own censorship then you should realize that all letters need to be ***'d out. See you in 24.
    --oqidaun

25. jedijethro

Aug 8, 2005

Edited: Baiting.
    This is not a social thread.
    --oqidaun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.