main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Have Blaster, Will Travel: First Chapter of the New Year!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Quiet_Mandalorian, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Palm scalpels... interesting. ;)

Nice to see this up again. Man, that's gotta be very disorienting, waking up like that. What's Knowt's Syndrome?

2. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Sorry I'm so late.

Okay, either I?ve died and somehow gone to Alderaanian heaven through some slip-up in the cosmic flimsy-work or someone?s managed to plant my shebs in an intensive care ward when I wasn?t looking.
    Ah - great line.

Now, on the plus side, this means I?m eventually gonna be able to hunt down and kill whoever it was who stuck me in this backless, plasfibre gown.
    Well, look on the good side. At least it's backless rather than the other option.

Hmm - it sounds like nurses are the same everywhere, even in the GFFA

There?s a hero in the ward? I find myself wondering what he?s in here for, what you?d have to do in a culture where your entire planet gets blown up every seven years to qualify for hero status.
    :D I love Eclan's humour.

Oh yes, and I think the nice Death Watch lady just told me I have Knowt?s Syndrome.
    Gulp!!! Oh - LOL

?I?ve never seen a patient try to palm scalpels while under anesthetic before??

Well, at least that explains the restraints.

Ha - that's hilarious. Great update, Q_M. So good to hear Eclan's trademark wit again.

3. -DarkScorpion-

-DarkScorpion- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2006
    ROFL!!

Loved The Palming of the Scalpel and the Backless Plasfibre Gown!!!

You Always Have the Best Humor and Action (we will be getting to that Right? :p )

-DarkScorpion-

4. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Stormtrooper_TK-421 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    I found this, and the ensuing inner monologue, to be extremely funny. [face_laugh] Well played, Q_M.

5. Roain_Xantos

Roain_Xantos Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2005
    Mando'vod! Oh, ner Mando'vod! Wherefore are thou, Mando'vod? Don't make me bring out the Mandalorian breakfast spread!![face_shame_on_you]

:p

Roain <><

6. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    No, I think we need to do something. Would cookies give us a post? If you give me your address, I can actually send you real live cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter. Whatever the preference. Just update!! [face_praying]

7. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    *sighs* Looks like I'll have to bring out the old QM-poking stick.

8. Roain_Xantos

Jan 21, 2005
    Know what would be a great Christmas present?? [face_batting]

Roain <><

9. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    I can imagine... :p

If anyone still cares, I apologize for my long absence, but I must inform you that Have Blaster, Will Travel will be going on hiatus until further notice, as I've decided to take the basic plot and characters as the basis of a commercial sci-fi property, which I am now attempting to work on with Kenobi_Kid. Hopefully something tangible will come of it, but until then I have to say I'm deeply grateful for and humbled by the enthusiasm everyone's shown for my work here, which has inspired me to make an attempt at writing commercially.

Thanks again, everyone, and God bless.

10. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Although I'm sorry you're putting this awesome story on hiatus, I'd like to wish you good luck with your enterprise. :) Let us know how you get on and make sure to PM me if/when you get back to this.

11. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Good luck to you both :D

12. Grymvarg

Grymvarg Jedi Master

May 19, 2005
    I'm sorry to hear it but I wish you good luck! I've really enjoyed reading and I hope something comes out of it. Do tell if you get published, you've got one copy sold atleast. :D

13. Roain_Xantos

Jan 21, 2005
    Make that two! =]

Roain <><

14. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Thanks for the support, everyone. If I ever manage to get my project published, I promise I'm going to list you all in the acknowledgements. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.