main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Have Fun ~ Response to the Kill Wes Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Myri_Antilles, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I blame this on Jes. ;)

@~~>~~~

A heart monitor beeped in the small room, the only other sound being the sniffling and soft weeping of those gathered there. They were all there ? Derek and Myri Janson with their two children, Ton, the two-year-old, and Nyri, the baby; Doran and Elly Tainer with their baby, Krystil; and Ben and Cami Skywalker, the newlyweds.

Everyone but Inyri.

Wes sighed and tightened his grip on Cami?s hand. Inyri had died two years before. They had had a happy life together and he missed her terribly. Cami choked back a sob. ?How can you stand it, Dad? You know you?re? you?re?? she broke off, burying her head in Ben?s shoulder as he put his arms around her. She clung to Wes' hand tightly, as if she could keep him from slipping away.

Wes swallowed hard and weakly said, ?Well, I always? figured I?d die? someday. Never expected? it this late?? he smiled feebly. ?And I lived a? happy life. I?m ready, Cami.? He broke off into a coughing fit.

Elly moved to his other side and knelt down by him, Doran holding Krystil with one arm and rubbing her back with the other. ?Remember that time, Dad, when you told me why you pull pranks?" She smiled. ?I?ll never forget that. It?s?? she took a deep breath. ?It?s helped me.? She sniffed and reached out to take his hand.

Wes, feeling the need to lighten the situation one last time, motioned to a box in the corner. ?That? that?s for you, Ton. Use it? use it well.?

Derek picked the box up and handed it to Ton, who ripped it open. His eyes widened when he saw what was inside. ?Wow, thanks, Grandpa!? he exclaimed, holding up the stuffed Ewok. Myri smiled faintly. ?That?s Lt. Kettch, isn?t it??

?General,? Wes corrected.

Derek smiled. ?Always figured he needed a promotion.? He absentmindedly rubbed Myri?s arm with the hand he had around her shoulders.

Wes smiled at them one last time and said, ?Remember? always enjoy life? and have fun.?

@~~>~~~

:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|

2. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Awww so sad! Cute though..least he's surrounded by his family. ;) Noo the kill Wes fics are back though! :(

3. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Yeah, I've procrastinated posting it because it's so sad... :_|

At least I have some new OCs now...

4. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    So sad... but well done.

And the Kill Wes fics are done tomorrow. :)

5. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    The best kind. Short, sweet, and to the point.

:_| :_|
    Great Job, Myri.

6. Rowan_Jade

Rowan_Jade Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    Wow, Myri....

That had to be the happiest kill Wes fic done! Okay, yeah, you killed him and you're the only person that killed Inyri too, but he lived a good long life and had a great big old happy family.... what's not to like?

Ya done good kiddo!

I'm gonna go wash all the tears off my face now & see if I can figure out who to kill next. Ya'll gotta come up with some less deadly challenges....

Ro

7. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    Great job! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.