Tucson Have I mentioned that we are having a Star Wars/Rennassaince wedding on July 1st!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Sep 14, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    TI-525
    You are moving/coming from San Diego (ocean breezes keeps temps comfortable) to Tucson in late June/early July(they joke about a "dry heat" but it is still HOT). Wear the costume that you can keep the "coolest" in. TRUST ME ON THIS!
  2. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    i always try to do that
    and san diego isnt all cool breazes and nice weather trust me on this
    ill be jedi because that will take up less room than my tie pilot

im from barstow dude so i know what its like to live in the desert for most of your life
  3. MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's the skinny...due to Cat's present health status...we are postsponing the wedding until late Dec. after Christmas to the 1st week of Jan. '07...when we know the exact date we will let you all know...this is really good for us because we originally wanted a winter wedding and now we get to have one plus it gives us extra time to definitely have things that we need for the wedding
  4. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Jake, you all are doing the right thing. =D=
  5. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello there from Kamino (Massachusetts)!

I am a SW.com friend of Cathie's and I just wanted to pop in here to see what all the buzz was about these Tucson Sun Fan's! :p

Jake... our first thought about you guys moving the wedding was "good... now maybe we will be able to make it" and Cathie was thrilled at that thought! We really would like to be there!

Well, I am supposed to be working on a report so, I guess I will go for now. See y'all later!
  6. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi there K!! So nice to have you drop in on us!! Please feel free to drop in anytime!! Looking forward to the December nuptials, and hoping more friends can come and join us for them.
  7. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    IS this still the rough date?
  8. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    i would love to go still...if possible!
  9. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    no.. it is indefinitely postponed due to financial reasons. Not what we want.. but no choice for now.
  10. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Handfasting Ceremony then?
  11. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    We have talked about going ahead and getting married but just forgoing a wedding for the time being. Perhaps having a simple ceremony for about twenty people and no reception at all... but not sure at this time.
  12. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I went through the Oro Valley Magistrate Court and we had a lovely little ceremony. The Magistrate did a good job. We were married in the court yard there. You might want to check it out. It is on La Canada north of Lambert and right before Naraja.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby