main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Have We Met? ::a leia/han fanfic::

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by leias_revenge, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leias_revenge

leias_revenge Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2005
    hello, just a few words before i present to you my fanfic. this fanfic is not really realistic, but the idea just formed out of the blue in my head. what would happen if leia and han had met in their younger years before that meeting in ANH? .. so i wrote a short little story about what would happen if they did. this is my first fanfic, don;t be too tough on me.

Have We Met?
    A leias_revenge fanfic

Princess Leia Organa stood at the balcony of her fifth floor room, gazing out at the skies before her. The gentle summer breeze tickled her nose and sent her hair, which had been let down briefly, moving about. Leia smiled as her cat, Ankara, tiptoed up to her and sat down beside her. Ankara had been Leia?s good friend ever since she had received him as a present for her 4th birthday. Leia?s father, Bail Organa, didn?t like exposing her to the public much, but never told her why. So, naturally, he didn?t like her having friends. And that is how she ended up with Ankara. Leia ran her hand through Ankara?s soft fur and said, ?Ankara, I really don?t want to go to this meeting tonight with Daddy. He says there will be other ?kids? for me to meet, but he doesn?t understand. I?m not a kid. I?m 12 years old! Oh well. It will be a good chance for me to meet other ?kids? and maybe meet some new friends.? At this, Ankara hissed jealously. ?Oh, don?t worry, Ankara, you?ll always be my best friend, even if you are a cat.? Then she kissed Ankara on her muzzle and walked into her room.
    Leia looked around before remembering what she had to do. She had to wait for her dress maid, Bianca, to come and help her with her dress and hair. Leia picked up Ankara and plopped down on her bed. ?Do you suppose there will be any fit boys at this meeting? Oh, I hope so. I know Daddy says I?m too young to know what love is, but I mean ? well ? um - do you remember Shaun? He used to be my?err?boyfriend. But we broke up. But when I was in love with him, it was a wonderful feeling. Like there were butterflies in my stomach. Ah, I guess that is what love is.? Ankara twisted her head and looked at Leia with curious big eyes. Leia giggled and hugged Ankara as if she was a stuffed bear. Ankara quickly wriggled out of grasp and jumped to the floor. She perked up her ears and meowed. Suddenly, a woman in a brilliant blue dress ran into the room, holding a suitcase and looking extremely ruffled. Her white-blonde hair was tied back in a braid, but bits and pieces were sticking up and part of the braid was coming out. Her cheeks were pink, meaning she was probably running. ?Ah, Bianca, late again. No worries. So, let?s get me ready for this meeting!? Leia said quietly, and jumped up. Ankara circled her a few times and then strutted over to her box and lay down. Bianca grinned and threw the suitcase open. Out rolled a beautiful white dress. Its collar was engraved with diamonds, and the dress had a flowing hem. It was sleeveless, with the collar wrapping around the shoulders. Bianca helped Leia into her Slimmer, and then Leia got into the dress herself. Bianca shook her head and fixed the collar a bit, then shook out the hem. She motioned for Leia to look in the mirror. Leia gasped at the sight she saw. She looked like an angel, except for the fact that her hair was knotting because it wasn?t tied up. As if she read minds, Bianca said, ?So, will it be in a braid today, or a bun, or how about the ever-famous cinnarolls?? Bianca laughed at her little joke. Leia had been famous for wearing her hair in two buns, one on each side of her head. The hairstyle had been a result of when Leia thought her ears were too big, so she needed a hairstyle to cover them. Leia glared at Bianca and then laughed too. ?No, thanks, I?ll take the one bun on the top of my head. Could you please wrap a braid around it? I want to look special tonight.? Bianca glanced curiously at Leia. ?Been thinking about boys lately, have you?? Leia nodded but waved her

2. Darth_Anderson

Darth_Anderson Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    Wow, I really liked this story. The explanation of Leia's "cinnabuns" hairstyle was prettly logical, and sounds like something a little girl would do to fix what she perceived as a problem. I also liked how you presented her as a confident, self-assured young lady, what with telling the band to start playing, and almost yelling at the girls. Definitely sets the tone for her future "Darth Vader...Only you could be so bold." Very well told.

3. leias_revenge

leias_revenge Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2005
  4. IrishEyedJedi

IrishEyedJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2005

That was soooo cute! I can only imagine Leia as a bossy kid. Good job, hope to see more fics from you!

[face_good_luck]

5. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    That was a cute story. I liked it! My only suggestion is that you put spaces between the sections - example -

?Hey, girls, why aren?t we dancing and mingling with the boys??? Leia practically shouted at the girls.

They suddenly stopped talking and looked at her curiously. Then they took in her question and shrugged. Leia walked over to a stand where a few older guys were sitting and talking, mostly looking bored. ?Are you the musicians?? she asked. The oldest looking guy nodded. ?Well, get your butts off the ground and get started with this music!? Leia spat.

Suddenly, music filled the room, and the girls and the boys started filling the middle of the dance area. Leia sighed with relief and looked for the boy who she had seen earlier. He was still in the corner. Leia walked over to him slowly. He started to walk out of the shadows and glanced at her.

?Hey ?? Leia started, but he cut her off.

?Shh, please, no one is supposed to know I?m here!?

Leia stepped back and looked closer at his face. His brow was in a frustrated knot. Leia grabbed his wrist as he began to run towards the door. ?Please, tell me your name!? she cried sadly.

?Han ? Han Solo.?, he said, and ran out the door.

Leia looked after him in despair. He had been perfect. But he was the one that got away.

6. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Awww, that was so cute! "Have we met?" Awww.

I hope we see more of your writing. This was fun to read.

J_Girl

7. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Oh, cute! I can't wait for more!

8. americantragedy

americantragedy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    The hairstyle had been a result of when Leia thought her ears were too big, so she needed a hairstyle to cover them.
    [face_laugh] Well, that explains a lot! Good one LV!
    -mia-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.