main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Have you ever been in love? (Part IV)

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Son of the Suns, Oct 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG33

IG33 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2005
    Have you ever been in love?

Why, yes I have.

I thought I was more than once but no, only once.

Now, I'm a bitter hateful son of a *****, that can only be turned around by sweetness and a nice pair of feet.

Or maybe, a homemade chocolate chip cookie.

Amos edit: Profanity.

2. darth_bood

darth_bood Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    I'm in love. [face_love]

3. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    I am in love right now. This is my first love also. Other girls (those few) that I had been with before were just that I liked them, but in reality I only liked them as a friend, and they the same. Also, if you want to find a lover, then you don't try to make a friend a lover, or you don't become friends with the person you like, you must start off as a flirtee, and then when the time is right, you ask her/him out. That is the way to do it. Never try to be girl/boyfriend with your friends. It just doesn't work (shouldn't work in theory) because in the end you will just always be friends. For me, my lover Jasmine, one day she was flirting with me and I decided that I was physically attracted to her. So on Novemeber 18, 2004 we became a couple and fell in love later. We are truly in love. Today was 5 months of greatness. This is not an infatuation or an obsession, because when you (or anyone) is in true love, they know it. [face_love]

4. darth_bood

darth_bood Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    That's really good. I wish you guys joy. :)

5. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Twice. Second time still going on . . .

Actually, here's a little thing I posted elsewhere that's relevent:
    Why do people question whether or not they've been in love? Sometimes it just seems like a childish attack on former relationships. I think sometimes people build up some "love" ideal in their heads which can only exist when they're drugged up enough on infatuation to play out detailed fantasy. A person can easily love an abusive spouse. Love isn't that hard. Today, I am interested in what's beyond that.

6. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    Zas..you described it perfectly.

7. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Have you ever been in love?

Almost... :p

8. PuccaKenobi

PuccaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2004
    I've been in love 3 times. Twice engaged. None of them worked out.

I am currently not in love and I'm actually glad about that. Love hurts.

9. joeypstyle

joeypstyle Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    no.....sorta no. with a bunch of g/fs i only almost got into love once. like we said it and did all that kinda stuff. but in retrospect, we were really both just in lust.

so in the future probably when i least expect it.

10. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    This is the first time I've been in love, and she's 2000 miles away most of the times. It's an entirely different experience from before, when we were basically glued together every moment. It's been difficult, so every time we see each other after a while I get an incredible happiness.

11. JK33

JK33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    I was in love once.

I dated a girl for 3 year. In the ends, things didn't work out, but we've remained friends. We go to different colleges, so we don't see each other often, but she's still pretty awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.