main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Have you ever tried to use the Force?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by The Gatherer, Jul 12, 2001.

?

Have you ever tried to use the Force?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.7%
  2. No

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Anakin

Jedi_Master_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2002
    I always try without thinking. I just think that if I try hard enough it will work. And sometimes, oddly enough it works. Especially if I try the Mind-Trick.

2. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    I can use mind triks to make my overweight friends eat.

3. pkloa

pkloa Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2002
    yeah, i'm a loser when i don't want to get off the couch to reach the remote control.

4. JediMike821

JediMike821 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2002
    Yes, Ive done it on those doors and mindd tricks on people as a joke but when i was royaly obsessed with SW and was about 5 i really tried it. [shudders]

5. _JainaSolo-

_JainaSolo- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2002
    Gatherer i did the same thing and it did work! But one time i did it w/ teh dark side and i didn't even have to raise my hand. I jsut thought open. I was mad at my friend and had jsut run into one of the people i hate most. So anger and hate = the dark side. I'll try not to use the DS again:)

6. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    Funnily enough, when I was a kid I thought that if I tried hard enough that I could fly. I use to jump off of things and out of things trying. It's been a while since I did stuff like that, but I have definatley tried to use TK every once in a while. It's funny how you'll try anything to not have to get up from the coach. :)

~~Aanix

7. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    I tried using the mind trick on my wife the other day! Needless to say it didnt work. But without missing a beat she said in a gruff voice "What do you think your some kinda Jedi or somethin? Im a grouchy woman mind tricks dont work on me...only money! I tried to give her some republis credits but she didnt go for it. I still had to take out the thash! True story!
    I think I need a midichlorian booster!

8. Destroyer_of_Enemies

Destroyer_of_Enemies Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2002
    YES, I did the mind trick. :D It does work if you know how your own mind works.

Now, honestly, I think that everyone uses it from time to time. When people are very decided about something, the others are influenced by this power of the mind.

edit: spelling

9. darth_zam

darth_zam Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    I know from experience that sith lightning won't work on idiot boyfriends.

10. Litesabre

Litesabre Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Are you kidding? I never just tried! I did it! :D The mind trick works swell!

11. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Every time the TV remote is on the other side of the room from where I'm sitting. :D

12. DarthKarde

DarthKarde Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Of course. Pain supression techniques are my speciality.

13. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    good Sith, yes. I've tried Telekinesis, Mind Tricks and healing techniques.
    my mind trick actually worked... my healing really worked, it made the pain go away, and I swear my injuries got fixed way better and quicker than they ever had :D
    TK didn't really work, though... maybe I'm just like Corran :p

14. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    I pretend to use the force. I close my eyes and reach out. My sister goes over, picks the boject up, puts it in my hand, then runs away. It's soo adorable!

15. Wise-Master

Wise-Master Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2002
    As embarassing as it is, I have.

I remember once, holding out my hand, closing my eyes clearing out my mind and seeing an object, a bottle of cream, comming into my hands. I tried so much, and I got to the point when I felt movement in the room, but nothing happened.

I truly believ it is possible to do, but impossible for humans to accomplish.

16. Yoda_yo_mama

Yoda_yo_mama Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 18, 2002

I tried the jedi mind trick on several profesors before. They just wondered why I was staring at them in class. Didn't really help my grade. :(

17. Cyber_SkyForce

Cyber_SkyForce Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 2002
    I've tried, failed everytime. I've come to the conclusion that i am going to pilot not a jedi. No need of force there. Only cohersion. and whatcha call it... Forcefull persasion with my X-wing. :D

18. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    sure...and it works...from time to time!

19. ISD_Devastator

ISD_Devastator Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Of course! I tried to raise my school books and throw them around. Didn't work.
    But the mind trick looks funny.

20. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Yeah sometimes its works. I must have contol control control.

21. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    If they say they havn't, they are joking.

22. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    I did try and use the force once. And several times. Except it is not truly the force. Have you ever been really mad and you truly think you are using the force to calm yourself. And when you believe it really happens? Or, when you feel kinda icky (sick) and you believe the force is guiding you to healthiness and you really do believe something out there is healing you? Well, it is a type of pshycological force that most of us use more than we want and know. Sometimes it just happens. To tell the truth, even though I know this information, I still pretend I am using the force. lol! I really wish I was a Jedi. I guess it's the little kid in me.

23. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Ya...It didn't work.

24. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Yes, but unfortunatly, a soda will not fly from the fridge into my hand when I call it during the middle of the Super Bowl...

25. JADES_FIRE

JADES_FIRE Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I've done the mind trick on my girlfriend. :D

*waves hand* I will give you a massage now! [face_mischief]

It works everytime ;) Although it only works when I say the massage bit! :confused: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.