main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Have you ever tried to use the Force?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by The Gatherer, Jul 12, 2001.

?

Have you ever tried to use the Force?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes

93.7%
  2. No

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_S_Fel

Jaina_S_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Actually, at the AOTC premier my friend and I tried to pull the ol' "these aren't the girls you're looking for" on this creepy guy who had the hots for me and couldn't take a hint. It didn't work though...

But sometimes I smell things before they happen. Like once, I was driving my friend home from school and I started to smell avacados and I said "I wonder why I smell avacados?" and my friend said, "I don't know but my mom bought some yesterday, you want one when we get to my house?"

Could that have been the Force. I hope so. That would be awesome.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Several times...athough during thos times i almost died trying...lol

3. JacenHornSolo

JacenHornSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2002
    I use the Force all the time.

I'm just a desentdant of the Halcyon bloodline. So no Telekinesis to show you. 8-}

4. DarthWrytard

DarthWrytard Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 26, 2002
    Yes--on a flock of seagulls, when I was in grade school. I didn't hold up my hand, though--too many kids on the playground wouldn't have understood.

5. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    yeah, have. it was during gym. we were playing volleyball, and i used the force to make the other teams' servers screw up horribly. it worked!

6. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    ^Ah, the force in gym class...

6th Grade. It was the end of the year, and we were having free time all week. So, me and a bunch of other kids went back into the corner and played dodgeball. Naturally, it was all the normal-sized and small kids vs those that were much larger, and we had the side that bordered the wall... What generally happened was they threw it, hard, (and these were volleyballs and stuff, harder than normal), and it would either hit us and bounce back to them, or not hit us and ricochet of the wall back to them. It was, to put things in better words, a shooting range.
    So there we were, getting our @#!es wooped. I began to do some nice dodges. A few real nice dodges. How many people can say they dodged the same ball twice in one second? So I began to think I musta had the force. It was easy dodging. I had the force. But then it hit me. Hard. In the nuts. The dodgeball sent me to the ground, with searing pain enveloping my balls. I crawled over to the 'out' zone, curled up into a ball, and sat there the rest of the period, trying my best to make the pain go away. Eventually Gym class ended. I couldn't run for a week.

7. Luke_Skywalker_12

Luke_Skywalker_12 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    Have I ever tried to use the force?

No 8-}

8. crystalrain

crystalrain Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    OK, so I have tried. But not in a while.

Note to self: must try mind trick on college lecturers sometime.

9. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Pathetically Yes.... :p

10. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes many a time and it works!! I'm leading our schools Basketball team to the state championship with the force!!!

Forcebewitya!

11. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    I use it daily! I've aquired enough Dark Side points to fill a soccer stadium!

12. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Yes, I have [face_blush].

I've actually dreamt that I could use the force before ... then woke up and tried to use it :p.

13. ForbiddenAngel

ForbiddenAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    I have tried mind tricks once, but not for awhile! hehe! *evil grin appears*

14. Jedi_Apparition

Jedi_Apparition Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2003
    You are going to tell me someone out there has never tried that?? ever??

15. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Oh I try all the time...it just sucks when it doesn't work...which happens to be often... but we'll disregard that... ;)

_PSK_

16. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Yes. I have as many midichlorians as a rock... :(

Except for that rock in the JA series. ;)

17. La_Capitan

La_Capitan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2003
    I used to try and pull things twoards me by reaching out my hand and 'thinking' the object to me. In the end i had to get up and walk to the tv remote.

18. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I would only use the Force in public if my goal was to identify myself as a geek with the permission to beat me up.

19. RahrKast

RahrKast Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Of course! :D And it works!
    If I sit around in a restaurant with a few of my friends, and I need a bottle or something like that from the other end of the table... I just stretch out my hand...concentrate...close my eyes; and a few seconds later, the thing is in my hand! Amazing! :D
    (Could be that it was one of my friends because of pity...but who cares... :( )

20. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Another reason I've never tried to use the Force is because I live in reality.

21. yodashizzzle

yodashizzzle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2003
    not for anything other than a joke. occasionally after a few too many drinks i might try to levitate some things or pull a jedi mind trick, but not seriously, no.

22. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Yeah but I fell Down the Stairs.

23. Force_Prophet

Force_Prophet Jedi Master star 3

Apr 9, 2003
    I thought that I was the only geek around, wait I am on a star wars board, O Yea. Yes I have tried but nothing happened.

24. yerykenobi

yerykenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    In the airports i always use the force to open the doors. :D

25. handzik

handzik Jedi Master star 5

Aug 20, 2002
    Yes, all the time, whenever I'm to lazy to reach for something like the remote I try to use the force. Hasn't worked yet but I'm not giving up so easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.