main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Have You Ever?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by goddess45, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    Have you ever?

A/N ? This is GL?s toy-box I just play in it! This is also my first songfic. (I don't read too many songfics so if some one used this song at this time frame let me know and i can change some things) I also have a LOT more respect for the people who do this alot because it's HARD. Ok now I'm done! hehe

Credit- Thank you also to my trusty beta FelsGoddess who fixes the spacing and everything!! So a big round of applause to her! =D=
    -The song/Lyrics to 'Have You Ever' belong to Brandy (I heard it on the radio one day![face_blush] )

Ok now to actual story!!

Summary- Jag?s thoughts during parts of Dark Journey and Rebel Dream, skipping some parts in between. Might be a little AU I honestly haven?t read the books in forever so I don?t remember a lot of what happened at this particular point.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry
    Have you ever needed somethin' so bad you can't sleep at night
    Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right
    Have you ever
    Have you ever
    Have you ever

Jag Fel sat across from the beauty known as Jaina Solo at the banquet in the Hapan court. She looked miserable, but beautiful just the same. She displayed a beautiful strapless red dress. It flared out at the hips and it hugged her petite form, showing off every curve on the young woman?s body. It was just one of the many reasons he loved her. She was beautiful in every way. She had spunk and she was stubborn. She could almost out-fly him on some occasions, but they were evenly matched in talent.

He loved her so much. He knew that much. He had probably fallen in love with her that day on Ithor. She knocked him off his feet.

But she didn?t love him. She was too busy to be in a relationship with anyone, let alone love someone else besides family. He wasn?t even sure what their relationship was. Jaina was staying in the palace, while her family stayed with the refugees. Although both the Solos were offered residence in the Hapan palace, Leia declined, feeling it was her duty to stay with the refugees. Jaina took up the offer. For some reason she wanted to be away from her family even with the recent death of the two Solo sons.

Have you ever been in love
    Been in love so bad
    You'd do anything
    To make them understand
    Have you ever had someone
    Steal your heart away
    You'd give anything, oh
    To make them feel the same
    Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart
    But you don't know what to say
    And you don't know where to start

He couldn?t actually say how he felt about her for two reasons. One, with Jaina ?going dark,? as Kyp had put it, he was purely afraid of her. From Kyp?s tales of what she could do with the Force, he did not want to be on her bad side, although he feared he already was. Every time they had a confrontation it ended in some sort of yelling or arguing. The second reason was he was scared of expressing his feelings, which was that this was going to be so new to him, and then being rejected. His ego, being the size of a normal fighter jock?s, would be badly bruised. He didn?t care, although it would ruin his reputation to the point of no return, he would at least never be left wondering if she would or wouldn?t have loved him or even shown affection back.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry
    Have you ever needed somethin' so bad you can't sleep at night
    Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right
    Have you ever
    Have you ever
    Oh

He often tried to be kind. After all he had lost three siblings himself and understood fully how it felt. Jaina, however, seemed to think no one understood, that no one could relate. Many people could. They had lost brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, the list could go on forever. There were so many people who w

2. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    [face_love]

I like very much!

Nice point of view, taking Jag's perspective about Jaina's daring rescue at Borleias. I loved the way he had to screw up his courage to say anything to her. I think you captured him very well.

Good job!

oldj

3. cheersweetie27

cheersweetie27 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Aww, that was great goddess45! I loved seeing the relationship from Jag's point of view because people usually write it from Jaina's. Loved it!!

4. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    =D= Great job! Its always nice to have something for Jag's POV.

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I loved it! :D

6. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    That was awesome. Period.

7. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    That was terrific! =D=

I prefer J/J over J/K anyway.... ;)

(P.S.-are u a Def Leppard fan?)

8. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Very lovely fic, I was so worried it wasn't going to end on a hopeful note. :D :D

9. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    Healer_Leona
    Very lovely fic, I was so worried it wasn't going to end on a hopeful note.
    Thank you! Nah I wouldn't have ended on a bad note. I can't do it! Then I would be sad

correllian_ale
    That was terrific!
    Why thank you!!

I prefer J/J over J/K anyway....
    Me too.

P.S.-are u a Def Leppard fan?
    Would i be in trouble if i said i don't know who he is?

Azeria_Jade
    That was awesome. Period.
    Thanks!!

VaderLVR64
    I loved it!
    I'm glad!

FelsGoddess
    Great job! Its always nice to have something for Jag's POV.
    Thank you! I liked Jags pov too. it gives you a different side to the story

cheersweetie27
    Aww, that was great goddess45!
    Why thank you!

I loved seeing the relationship from Jag's point of view because people usually write it from Jaina's.
    When I listened to the song it was the only way it would have worked. I'm glad you liked it!

oldjedinurse
    I like very much!
    yay. I'm glad you did

Nice point of view, taking Jag's perspective about Jaina's daring rescue at Borleias. I loved the way he had to screw up his courage to say anything to her. I think you captured him very well.
    That was my first time doing something from someones pov so i had hoped it would turn out all right

Good job!
    Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.