main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Have You Met Anyone Who Has Never Seen A Star Wars Movie?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I have... I met him today. He was one of the two men installing blinds on my windows today (I bought a new house recently). He is American, caucasian, and is 41 years old and told me he has never seen a Star Wars movie ever, not in the theatre, nor even on VHS. When I asked him why, he simply stated that he is not into "Sci-fi" and says it looks fake! I suspect I have met the only person on the planet who has never watched a Star Wars movie, unless any of you has met someone else.

2. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Believe it or not, roughly half of the Jr High youth group at my church is Star Wars deprived. Sad sad sad.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ Why THAT is child abuse! ^ How you can go through life without Star Wars is beyond me... my kids have been raised on it. Only two of the three are fans though, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

4. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    I think I remember SavageFan talking to a girl at MV while waiting in line. She had never seen any of the movies. Of course she seemed a little out of it to begin with...

5. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I know a couple people like that.

6. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    i had a co-worker who had never seen them... and i convinced her that she should rent them.. and she did, and she like them

7. JediSquire

JediSquire Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    I've lent my VHS movies to my boss so she can watch the movies. She never saw them before. Overall, I think she liked them. She's a novelist So she nit-picked every little thing.

A co-worker of mine has seen bits of ANH but hasn't seen any of the others. It's funny how he wants to join in a conversation about Joda and wants to know who Boba Fett is.

8. tphoenix

tphoenix Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    I knew this girl in high school and when myself and valuerocker decided to make a sw fan film I asked her to be in it. She was like, "whats Star Wars". She was the only person i ever knew that had never seen it.

9. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    yeah i remeber her, and there was this other girl i knew that we went to high school with that had never seen em either... she thought they were called star track....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.