main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Have you noticed

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    That I have posted and the bugger is locked....

2. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Have you noticed... ummm... [insert witty remark here]

I think it was locked because we have a social thread for this sort of thing. Though I really wish mods would say why they're locking a thread. Happens all to often in FanFilms, a thread gets locked by one mod, a reason is given, but any other mod and we have to post a new topic asking why (to which there is an answer immediately followed by a lock).

3. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Actually I think it was my own fault not that of any mod.

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Yep. If the thread was locked by a mod there would be an edit remark.

No edit, so therefore it got posted as locked! Probably selected the lock thhis topic drop-down by mistake just before you hit [Post] is all.

You should have time to edit the post though and unlock it instead of making a new one.

So here you go. A nice discussion in Syracuse about making goof ups while posting. ;)

5. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    And why not. That way people can read this and thing what a bunch off goof ups there are here but, they wont make the same mistakes that we make. :)

6. Darth_Vishnu

Darth_Vishnu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    Ian, do you have a # or website addy for the lady you know that makes belts? ( I belive it was you that said you did)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.