main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Have you stopped watching the OT movies yet?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by messwalker, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messwalker

messwalker Jedi Master star 1

Sep 14, 2002
    In order to hype up the experience by watching the OT DVD for the first time, I have to raise my thirstiness by stop watching them on my VCR for one month already.
    Time is running difficult without watching SW movies regularly(I usually watch SW movies at least once a week) but I must hang on until SEP 21.

I wonder if anyone out there are doing the same thing like me.

2. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    I never watched Star Wars every in certain intervals, just when I felt like it. It's been a while since I saw ANH, but only a few weeks since I saw RotJ.
    I also watch the Prequels more often because I have them on DVD.

I think I won't watch them until the DVDs are out, though. It's not that hard. Plenty of other movies and Star Wars stuff ;)

3. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I can't watch my ANH and ROTJ VHSs anymore - I watched them so match they just wore out. ESB is the only one left, and that's getting pretty damn fuzzy too. I'm sure it will last me until September though :)

4. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    I stopped watching the OT a few months before Episode II came out. I don't plan on watching them again until after I see Episode III. Whether or not I watch them on DVD remains to be seen...

5. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    I have watched portions of the movies lately but not the whole OT in a while. I have just been watching a lot of TPM and AOTC (mostly TPM as I have watched AOTC about a thousand times now).

RB

6. Kinobe

Kinobe Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2003
    I seriously doubt I could last that long. Actually I think I might watch ANH tonite... :)

7. Helmet

Helmet Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 1, 2001
    I have been watching TPM a lot lately myself.

8. JediFlork

JediFlork Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    i havent watched the ot as much lately as i used to (i used to watch at least one movie per 2 days on average). this is mainly because of 2 reasons: 1.) Im supremely aggrivated by VHS tapes, cant wait till Sept. 21, and 2.) LotR. I did watch ANH the other day, i love that movie, when the saga is complete (and my collection of star wars videos and dvds that will probably increase if GL releases the movies another 5 or so times), then ill probably be watching the movies consecutively (all 6) basically every saturday and sunday for about a year.

9. EBSaints

EBSaints Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 29, 2002
    I recently got the OT (not Special Edition) VHS tapes off of Ebay, so I've been watching those to remember how the films originally looked. I have gained a new appreciation for the SE, but I also have gained a new hatred for them as well.

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, I tried to hold out and I've been doing a good since Apirl. Then about 2 weeks ago, I couldn't stand it anymore and I watched both ANH and ESB. I mean, the darn things were just sitting there on my desk waiting for me to pop them into the VCR - and they won. :p

11. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    I haven't watched them in almost a year. That's quite an accomplishment for me. I'm holding out for the DVD's now.

I'll never watch the SE again. Ever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.