main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Havelock, NC needs a FAN FORCE PAGE!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grilled-Sarlacc, Jan 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Hello. I am interested in starting a Fan Force chapter in the Havelock, NC area. I know several people who would be interested in being a part of it as well.

Anyone else in Havelock agree with me?

:)

2. SgtFretSurfer

SgtFretSurfer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2001
    Coolness! Hey Grilled, how long have you been in Havelock? I have lived here for 5 years. I live on Rte 70 near the airport.

If this actually becomes a chapter, I can build us a website if you want. I know HTML pretty good.

If you are interested in contacting me, I will PM you my phone number.

Later

SgtFretSurfer

3. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Howdy! I live in Cherry Point. I have been here for almost 2 years now. I might be moving a few miles down the road to Morehead or New Bern. Not sure yet.

Only a few more months until Ep2!!!!!!! I can hardly wait!

Yes, I would be very interested in a website. Do you have any ideas on layout and such? Email me any examples or things you want to put on the site. I'd love to see it!

I usually hang out in the Ep2 Spoiler Forum, but I will be checking this forum regularly now. I hope we get more people interested in our own Fan Force team. Check out the HothAtlantaRebels.com site. Pretty cool.

P.S. Check your PM!

:)

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Wow, SW fans in the South are starting to come out of the woodwork! This is great! :D

Grilled, as I mentioned in the e-mail message I sent you, if you and two other Havelock area residents request a city forum, I will ask the FanForce staff to set it up for you. It seems as if you've already gotten off to a good start, as I am assuming that SgtFretSurfer is all for it. ;)

If you have any other questions, please contact me. :)

5. Havenot1

Havenot1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    hi. i am new here and i am learning my way around. this is my first post here. i like this idea. does this cost money? i sort of live near you SgtFretSurfer, but more towards Morehead. if this does not cost money, i would like to be part of your page.

6. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! Hello, Havenot1. I like your login name. Yeah, I have heard people call Havelock "Havenot". LOL!

Welcome to the forums. There are actually lots of different forums to browse and post in. I am new to this one myself, but after running into so many fellow Star Wars fans in town, I figured I would try and start a club or at least meet with everyone and hang out. This Fan Force idea is pretty cool. Check out the main page for various events people are doing. Pretty neat.

I guess we have to wait to be "blessed" as a city for our own forum, but I am already planning a first meeting in about 2 weeks. I have also talked to more people about this website but they are apprehensive for whatever reason about the internet. Oh well. They will probably come along to the meeting though.

If you want to chat or talk, e-mail me or send me a Private Message (PM).

Nice to meet you. Hope to hear from you!

G-S

7. Havenot1

Havenot1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    yes i have been reading the news on this website for a long time. i also like the collecting forum too. i went to that website for hothlanta. there are a lot of people in that group. i hope we can get a lot of people in our group. i hope we can get our own forum!

have you seen the new pic of jango fett on the latest issue of Empire magazine? It is on the news page right now.

havenot1

8. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, you guys, what do you think about having a meeting? If you want, how about meeting at the Havelock City Park on this Saturday. There is a barbecue area and we could just hang out and get fat, dumb, and happy. BYOB!!!

A plan?!? :)

9. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Good to see there are fans in the Havelock area. You have met the requirements for having your own forum. Please contact your RSA with any information regarding upcoming meetings/events.

Enjoy your new forum.

10. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Thanks for getting the Havelock forum set up, Hama. :)

Congrats on the new forum, Havelock fans! Be sure to contact me with any questions you may have.

11. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Thanks Hama and Minacia! You guys rule!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.