main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Hawaii All Collector's Show, July 23 to 25, 2004

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    I received the following info to share with you all.

May I have you attention please,

The Pacific Outpost, 501st Legion, will be at the Hawaii All Collector's Show, July 23 to 25, 2004, at the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall. For more information please visit http://www.ukulele.com/collect.html.

Tory, Lance, and Scott will be setting up a display booth on Friday afternoon. Tory will be striking it on Sunday night. The booth will contain a static display (banner, flags, helmets and blasters in a case, with flyers available). It will be a static display so we won't have any items out to be handled by the public, and won't have to man the booth for the entire show. Scott is working on "recruiting posters" and flyers.

The consensus so far is that we will be trooping from 11 am to 4 pm on Saturday. Please let me know who will be coming so I can arrange for passes. If you just show up you'll probably have to pay the entrance fee (I think its' only a couple of dollars). We'll have a get-together/meeting after the trooping Saturday. For those of you not coming in armor, to help as wranglers please come in your Imperial Forces or Trooper Groupie shirts.

Thank you very much and we hope to see all of you there.

Tory
    TB-7432
    Pacific Outpost, 501st Legion

2. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Sounds awesome! I may have to check it out. :)

3. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    hard to see the dark side is

4. TB-7432

TB-7432 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2003
    Well the Collector's Show was a blast, we carried around blasters. On Friday and Sunday there were a few stormtroopers present and on Saturday Darth Vader was accompanied by Jango Fett, two TIE pilots, and four stormtroopers. The exhibit set up by the Pacific Outpost was enjoyed by many. See you next time.

5. Nanashi

Nanashi Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2001
    gosh darn it i missed it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.