main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Hayden and Rachel are no longer together!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ms_Skywalker, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    This is very good news for me! I still have a chance!!!![face_praying]

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_212308033.shtml

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    As long as he does't start being a;; emo and try to strangle you, good luck.

3. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Why not just settle for one of our many bay area star wars fan bachelors? Some of them even have Anakin costumes so you could pretend it's really Hayden!

4. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    I've heard from a couple different sources that say hes not a big fan of the ladies.

5. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    [image=http://aslcdn.celebuzz.com/images/hayewankiss.gif]

6. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    So, let me see if this is correct - its not enough to bash Lucas, or to bash the prequels, or to bash The Clone Wars on these forums (or in person), but now members are getting into people's personal lives (whether true or not)? [face_shame_on_you]

Why not talk about their character or religious beliefs too?

Nice. [face_not_talking]

7. irishjedimaster

Mar 6, 2010
    I wouldnt go so far as to call him a person per se. Judging by his acting style, hes more of a construct, like a scarecrow, or perhaps that big wicker dude they set on fire at Burning Man.

8. X-Darksaber

X-Darksaber Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2010
    How is this bashing him? Isn't his lack of desire for the female gender something of common knowledge...like Ricky Martin? Also, how does 'bashing' Clone Wars, or the prequels, or 'The Dark Master' have anything to do with Hayden Christensen and which gender he prefers? One is just providing truth, the other has to do with Hayden Christensen.

9. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    And just because this is a Star Wars forum doesn't mean that we have to gush about everything Star Wars either.

Frankly there has really been no bashing on these pages in relation to what counts as bashing on other forums. Sarcasm yes, bashing, no.

10. Ms_Skywalker

Jun 17, 2005
    Gentlemen:

Let's just appreciate my girlish fantasies with Hayden okay! Leave it at that :D

11. Callisto_DAerisian

Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight star 2

May 26, 2005
  12. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    I'll support you Gail. A girl has to have her fantasies. Besides, the fun part of fantasies is not letting reality get in the way. :D

13. Ms_Skywalker

Jun 17, 2005
    THANK YOU RACHEL!

14. irishjedimaster

Mar 6, 2010
    lol, ok. I certainly didn't mean to cause this kind of an issue. I felt what I posted was fairly innocuous, but I'm sorry if it offended anyone. Like a lot of pilots, I tend to act faster than I think (which is where the "brash" stereotype comes from, actually). Its something we're trained to be, and its saved my life (and the lives of others) a few times in the air. That being said, Im willing to admit it sometimes doesn't have a counterpart in polite society here on the ground [face_blush]. You can ask my co-pilot and mechanic Chewy (and yes, I'm talking real life); I don't even deal with our customers anymore because I've chased off more than a few[face_devil]. Anyway, didnt mean any harm.

Cheers,
    Shenanigans (Bobby) O'Driscoll

15. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    The prequels are awful!!!!! It's one of many truths in this world. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.