main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hayden Christensen Birthday Project

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by HCBDAY, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HCBDAY

HCBDAY Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2003
    Hey there Star Wars Fans, This is Laura from HCBase I wanted to let you all know what was going on over there for Hayden's 23rd Birthday

April is soon approaching and you know what that means....HAYDEN'S BIRTHDAY!
    This year for Hayden's Birthday you can give him your birthday wishes by helping out with The Hayden Christensen Birthday Project!

After discussing this with a few of my friends we thought the best gift we could give Hayden was to donate money to charity in his name. So we chose Green Peace for this years charity. We also chose the Green Peace in Canada because well Hayden is from Toronto!

:: GREEN PEACE ::

If you want to make donations to green peace this is what you need to do......

The cut off for green peace donations will be March 30th after that please do not donate anymore cause i need to keep track all of the donations and get eveything mailed out to get to Hayden on time........

ok here are the steps to donate

To Donate by Mail (I would prefer you to do this)

1) Send your money to

Greenpeace
    250 Dundas Street West, Suite 605
    Toronto, Ontario
    M5T 2Z5
    Attention: Kathy Magher

2) In the envelop please include a note saying "Happy Birthday Hayden Christensen!"

3) After donating please email me at bijou7784@aol.com telling me that you donated so that i can keep track of how much we have collected and the names and countrys of all the people who have donated....

To Donate On Line

1)Go to Greenpeace.org to The gift membership form that pops up includes a place for a comment and put "Happy Birthday Hayden Christensen"

2)After donating please email me at bijou7784@aol.com telling me that you donated so that i can keep track of how much we have collected and the names and countrys of all the people who have donated....

On March 30th I will send a letter to Kathy in Toronto giving her the names of all the people who have donated so she can send a list of names to Haydens manager!

ALSO KATHY IS NICE ENOUGH TO SEND HAYDEN A BUNCH OF FUN LITTLE THINGS LIKE GREEN PEACE POSTERS, STICKERS, AND STUFF TO HAYDEN WITH THE LETTER.... Lets all say thank you Kathy......thank you Kathy!

SO YOU WANT TO DO MORE THAN JUST GIVE MONEY?

I also will be working on a scrap book that will work as one really big birthday card from all of Hayden's fans from all around the world...
    If you want to have something included in this scrap book you can email me at Bijou7784@aol.com
    You can send me anything you want for me to put into the scrap book like letters, prayers, pictures, poems, stories anything!

If you have any questions or comments you can email me and I will do my best to answer your questions....right now I am looking for a good address to have all this stuff mailed to, to insure that Hayden will receive these birthday wishes from his fans...

I would also just like to say that I do not expect to get a response from Hayden its really the thought that counts...oh yeah p.s
    Thank you so much for giving me a chance to do this you rock!!

you can also come check us out at http://www.popbliss.com/~hayden/birthday/birthday.html

Thank you guys!!!!! So far we have about $31 donated to Green Peace in Hayden's Name just to give ya'll an update

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
  3. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Sounds like a cool idea! :D

God bless!

-Malz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.