main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Hayden Christensen named "Star of Tomorrow"

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by rhonderoo, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Christensen Named "Star of Tomorrow"

Cool. He deserves. Fanboys will be kissing his arse come May, he will rock their world so bad. :D

Maybe this bodes well for him. I doubt it will keep the hard core fanboys from finding something wrong with him, but I'm sure he won't care, after this year.

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Well, since he's the one playing Anakin, and since he's the one getting the paycheck for playing Anakin, and since he's the one who is starring and plays and movies and has millions of women lusting after him, I doubt he cares what the fanboys say anyway!

So, I guess we'd have to tally the score at one point per dollar, one point per role, and one point per woman who lusts after him. So I guess the score would be, and I'm estimating here, Hayden: 10,571,625, Fanboyz: 0. I don't see the fanboyz making a comeback in this game. Ever. (Can you say "OWNED"? Or, "OW3NED" in Internet Geek-Speak?)

Congrats to Hayden!

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Sweeeeet! :D

4. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    I hope that his success continues. I liked Shattered Glass and Life as a House and I have no problem with the way he's portrayed Anakin in the films so far. Good luck to him.

5. BlueLoriSaber

BlueLoriSaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    Congratulations Hayden!!! That's awesome. I loved "Life oa a House" and " Shattered Glass" wasn't too bad. His acting was good but the story was a bit lame.

Tim, were those poits just the U.S.??

6. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    You're right, Lori. I forgot the worldwide figures for women lusting over Hayden, and I didn't include the gay vote. And really, I could've included the gross ticket sales for his movies in the point scale as well. So, in reality, Hayden would have even more points. A lot more points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.