Speculation Hayden Christiansen now sporting a beard...possible involvement?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Tan-Wessel, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost

star 4
    You sir, win one internet.
    FRAGWAGON likes this.
  2. Lord Tuvitor Force Ghost

star 4
    People say that we're all grasping straws for leaks and such, but at this time, straws are all we have. So I say why not? We're here to have fun really and since we have no actual idea what the shape of Episode VII will be, why not throw our ideas out now? It will be fun to see who was right later on.
    Last edited by Lord Tuvitor, Jan 24, 2013
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Those of us who were around during the prequel days will remember that the speculation ideas were hilarious.
    kainee likes this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I agree. From that picture I can only assume that his post-ROTS career has finally bottomed out and he is currently a homeless meth addict who washes windshields while cars are sitting at intersections, supplementing this small income with prostitution, regardless of any other actual facts we have heard. I know it's wild speculation, but who is to say that I'm wrong... just look at that sad, sad picture.
    FRAGWAGON and CT-867-5309 like this.
  5. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    LOL. My guess was that he's not a homeless meth addict, but he plays one on TV. A whiny angsty homeless meth addict. Not too far from his role in Life as a House.

Homeless meth addicts don't get massages. And the fact that we have that information tells me that someone followed him to the masseuse. Oy.
  6. Luukeskywalker Chosen One

star 4
    Hayden may very well be appearing in the ST as a ghost. Afterall the official version of ROTJ now features the Anakin ghost played by Hayden in ROTS form. But if he does return in the ST as a ghost it will still be in that form as he looked in ROTS. No need for him with a beard since he never had one when he was alive. He is a ghost, not an aging man!
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I'm with you... I didn't buy the whole "massage" fiction, either...
  8. LawJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I will never complain about my own facial hair again.
  9. DARTH_BELO Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG, I just saw a camera clip of Harrison Ford entering the bathroom in a Starbucks! [face_hypnotized]

I wonder if he's practicing for a possible bathroom scene in Episode VII!!!!!!!

:p
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  10. rezpen Force Ghost

star 4
    You guys don't want to see Hayden with that huge beard on Mortis keeping the force in balance? Makes sense:)

[IMG]
    Last edited by rezpen, Jan 24, 2013
  11. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I think the beard is just preparing him for being homeless. He hasn't been in a movie in what 4 years? It gets cold out there on the streets.
  12. TtheForceHurts Force Ghost

star 3
    Maybe he will play Luke's grown- up son. With good dialogue and an able director, Hayden might be able to redeem himself, like Vader did:)
  13. markdeez33 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Do Force Ghosts grow beards??? And can that thing even be classified as a beard? Hayden looks like he has terrible trouble with growing facial hair.
  14. sithsarbad Jedi Master

star 4
    Ghosts can't grow beards y'all crazy.