main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Hayden gets in shape on TV

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey,
    Is anyone watching the Eco-challenge show this week on USA network? Well, its a survivor type show - but actually real athletes are given a 300 mile journey through treacherous terain - in this case its the Fiji jungles.
    Hayden Christiansen is one of the participants. On his team he has his brother and sister.
    Tonight is the last night of the competition and right now his team (called "Team Kodak") is running last (65th place).
    Here is a funny fact: A team consisting of all playboy playmates (Called "Team Playboy") are 8 places ahead of Team Kodak.
    Watch local TV listings, I believe they usually run all 5 hours of the week long show in a marathon run. It usually airs on the weekend. --Billy

2. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    I'm still waiting to see him cry. Or lose an arm.

"It's Mark Burnett! He's jealous... he's holding me back!"

:)

3. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    He'd better pick up the pace if he wants toget all buff for that Vader outfit. I don't wanna see no scrawny Sith!

4. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Guess what everybody, Hayden's team had to quit The Eco Challange race because they werent going to make a check point on time. They were moving too slow. But team Playboy beat them - they got further, though they didnt finish the race either.
    Only 10 of the 81 teams were able to finish the 300 mile, 7 day race.
    But how does that look that Darth Vader was beat out by three playboy playmates?? --Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.