main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hayden is Hilarious!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Hades2021, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hades2021

Hades2021 Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2003
    Ok, if you have the DVD, go to the Webdocs now! Check out the "Just doing my thing" Hayden Webdoc! Hayden does this really, really funny noise and his expression is priceless! Haha!

And while we're on the subject of humor in the DVD's, go to the blooper reel. Hayden falls down a whole bunch of times! Hahaha!

2. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Yeah, that webdoc cracked me up as well, he's adorable!

3. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Yes, webdocs were pretty cool, especially this one.
    Eh, those were the times. I wonder if there will be ONE single funny thing in ROTS...

4. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Hayden has always struck me in interviews to be a very congenial, animated young man. It doesn't surprise me that he had fun with the role. (Running around in tunics and beating each other with sticks - could you take yourself seriously? He and McGregor really seemed to have fun together.)

I'm sure ROTS will have a funny moment or two, but only when appropriate.

*sigh* I still can't access the blooper reels. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

5. Obi_Frans

Obi_Frans Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    *sigh* I still can't access the blooper reels. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

1138 on the THX logo in the language menu right?

It's either 1, 1, 3, 8 or 10+, 1, 3, 8

Wait for the pauses after you press each number.

EDIT: sorry if you already knew that and i just wasted your time :p

6. Ana_Labris

Oct 31, 2000
    I got my DVD today (it never got released here, good thing I have a thoughtful bf), and I haven't been able to get to the blooper reel on both my DVD player and DVD-ROM on the pc. It's annoying, I bet it's pretty funny (have dled bits and pieces before). K, enough OT :)

7. GoodEvening

GoodEvening Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2005
    If you have a DVD, I highly recommend watching this!

8. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    LOL!!!! That is pretty funny!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] :D

9. Joguy90

Joguy90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 1999
    I have never been able to get it to work. If I hit 1138 on my remote(I have no 10+ button), it displays 11, then it changes to 13, then 18. Entirely stupid. I can hit "11" then it will highlight the THX logo. If I then hit 38 and enter, nothing happens. If I hit 11 again, it will just rehighlight the THX logo. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

10. Obi_Frans

Obi_Frans Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Any suggestions?

Have you tried waiting between entering the numbers?

It (with me) goes like this:

Menu opens, go to thx logo, 1, music/screen pauses/resumes, 1, music/screen pauses/resumes, 3, music screen pauses/resumes, 8, bloopers

[GeorgeCostanza] Its all about the pauses [/]

11. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    He IS hilarious! I love that webdoc!

Hayden: "He's always had a sense of longing for love in his life..." *dramatic sigh*

Ewan: "I was always the youngest one and um... and now I'm not, so... *pulls crazy face and laughs*

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I also love the blooper reel. My fave is when Hayden and Natalie are doing the scene where they go and rescue Obi-Wan (that wasn't used in the film) and Hayden grabs her arm but forgets that he's supposed to hold on to it and drops it almost immediatly, but Natalie still says her line "Let go of me!" and he isn't even touching her! LOL.

12. Ana_Labris

Oct 31, 2000
    ROFL! Just saw it (it really is in the Pauses, thanks for the help!) and I am still having fits of giggles. That was one of the funniest blooper reels I've seen :D

13. Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2000
    Hayden's also funny in that webdoc when he swings his lightsabre around and hits himself on the side of the head. He seems like he may be a bit embarassed and trying to look like he is casually rubbing where he was hit.

In his audition he looks kind of sleepy and of course it's funny when his voice breaks.

14. annie_skywalker001

annie_skywalker001 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    It was hilarious when he tripped over Dorme's dress as well! [face_laugh]

15. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
  16. darth_padawan_padme

darth_padawan_padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2005
    hahaha yeah those bloopers are sooooooooooo funi! hayden keeps on triiping its hilarious.

17. mvwg3003

mvwg3003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    Hayden seems like a really down to earth guy. I love that lil sigh after 'a sense of longing in his life'.
    He and Ewan seem to have a really good rapport which definitely helps.
    I'd have to agree that the AOTC bloopers are the best, my personal favourite being when Hayden is circling Dooku with a really intense look on his face and then falls over something and disappears from the shot and you can hear is a lil giggle!

On a side note, ROTS has some funny bits, and some good bloopers on the webdocs so we may get a few laughs from the film yet.

18. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    Funnist part for me was when Jango fell off the edge of that platform. Had me laughing for ages.

19. TheUnknownSyn

TheUnknownSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    Yeah, I still wonder if that Jango blooper is real (as in, not "fabricated" like some of the episode I bloopers)...it's just...TOO....funny to be true. If I'd been on set I'd laugh myself KO.

Also the shot with Ewan where he jumps in a puddle and sprays water all over ol' Lucas :D His laugh his priceless (no wonder it's an available avatar here)

20. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    My favorite blooper remains to be the one where Hayden is eating soup and comments on how hot it is. I always wished that had made it into the film. Despite being a blooper, it could have worked as if it were intentionally done (like Ian McKellen bumping his head in The Fellowship of the Ring).

21. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    I've never been able to get these bloopers to work, either! :_|

22. vanameen

vanameen Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    I was unable to find it also. Its on the second disc right?

23. Chosen_One314

Chosen_One314 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    the blooper reel is on the first disk, under options.

highlight the THX symbol and punch in 11 (pause), 3(pause), 8 and there u go.

Do we know if their are bloopers for the OT on the DVD???

24. DubWiser

DubWiser Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2004
    If you can't get the 1138 nonsense to work, just play the movie (disc one obviously), then hit "GoTo" or whatever button on your remote lets you manually type in chapters and titles. Go to Title 3 and you're set.

Do we know if their are bloopers for the OT on the DVD???

There's a blooper reel on the bonus disk that comes with the crappy new trilogy box set. Same thing - "1138" in the "Video Games and Stills" section or just find it manually.

25. Monat

Monat Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    Hi guys! I can't seem to get this to work either. When I type the numbers in the highlight goes off the THX symbol and onto other things. I have always been horrible at getting these hidden goodies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.