main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[HCSF] ***Official Spoiler Free Support Group***

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Ugly_Dookling, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Yeah probobly ones such as the Mace fight and any fights with Grevious.

2. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    As of now, Grievous is a complete unknown to the public as he was not in the trailer

I would like him to not be in the theatrical trailer either, but its unlikely

3. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Ok, I just heard from a friend over at 3SA that there is a lot of stuff being leaked in the next couple of days that is so spoilerific, that many spoiled people even won't read them and are completley no matter how spoiled they are, are leaving 3SA for good. This includes from what I've heard stuff about Dooku, Padme, Yoda and Sidious, what I don't know. So I wouldn't even think about going over to 3SA from now to May unless you want almost the entire movie spoiled for you.

Edit: Spelling

Double Edit: Spelling sucks

4. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Yes, there has been some very sensitive stuff leaked, both in terms of photos and plot information.

EDIT: Apparently Josh Griffin from TFN and Ternian, a mod from MF.com have both told people in 3SA that they might want to leave now, because MAJOR spoilers will be leaking very soon.

If these guys are telling people in 3SA to leave, then that means two things:

(a) we'll have to be en garde, and

(b) ROTS must be really, really good. :D

5. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    If melenium falcon are saying that these are serious spoilers, which spoiled people should avoid :eek: these are the same guys that had the dvd photos

6. DarthDrew

DarthDrew Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Bless me father for I have been spoiled. It has been over two months since my last spoiler...

Jeez, louise! This one came from the latest Vanity Fair magazine. My wife bought the mag since she wanted to read the article. (She's not HCSF) I opened the mag to an opening picture, not even the article itself. BAM! It's not a HUGE one, but enough to know that there's some info in there that I don't want.

7. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I was spoiled about some stuff in the Vanity Fair as well. And only by reading the AOTC boards.. I'm trying not to think about anything Star Wars because I'll start unraveling the plot and maybe getting some of the points right. *sigh* I think some of the mods need to do a better job at times :(

8. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Hey, that's lucky. I was thinking of tracking down the latest Vanity Fair to get that big Saga cast pic.

I'll make sure it give it a miss now. I'm sure I can pick up the picture from somewhere after RotS is out.

9. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    or Damon you could pick up the magazine now, and wait until May to open it up.

And no, I don't work for Entertainment Weekly

10. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Ok ya know this novelization summary on the front page of TFN. I was warned by a 3SA friend that it has a good number of spoilers so don't click on it, resist the temptation.

11. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    Yeah, I wouldn't read it.

There's no way that summary was sent by someone who has actually read the novelization, because they get a few things wrong and don't give us any new information or confirmations.

But there's enough there that will probably be true that you don't want to read.

If you do, I wouldn't worry - the movie will be different enough that you'll probably forget you read the summary, or else wonder why you ever worried!

12. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Another warning from 3SA, a buch a new spoilerific pictures have just been relased. You have been warned.

13. origjedi

origjedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2001
    RUN, PEOPLE, RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just got a little *gasp* shook up by all the spoiler sightings!

(Must stay in 3NSA forum at ALL times)!

14. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Great I just got spoiled, someone ignorant noob just posted spoilers over at the Lit boards.

15. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Uh-oh. What't the thread title? Or has it already been taken care of?

16. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    damn.. i told myself i wouldnt even watch the teaser trailer.. low and behold, i got too tempted and watched it.. i'm so stupid! *starts banging head on wall*

17. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Pez: Its been taken care of, it was in the who's more evil, the ancient sith or the new sith thread.

18. JediRac

JediRac Jedi Master star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this group, and I would like to know if I am officially spoiled for EPIII because I have done and will do the following:

1. See the Clone Wars cartoons (vol. 1-3)
    2. Play KOTOR 1 and 2, and SW: Battlefront

I have managed to stay away from reading this website, Aint It Cool News.com, and will avoid all TV commercials and movie trailers until I walk into the theater. :)

19. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    JediRac posted on 2/24/05 11:05am
    Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this group, and I would like to know if I am officially spoiled for EPIII because I have done and will do the following:

1. See the Clone Wars cartoons (vol. 1-3)
    2. Play KOTOR 1 and 2, and SW: Battlefront

I have managed to stay away from reading this website, Aint It Cool News.com, and will avoid all TV commercials and movie trailers until I walk into the theater. [face_happy]

[hr][/blockquote]

You'll be quite alright.

Clone Wars Season 3 will tie-in DIRECTLY to the start of ROTS, so you'll basically know what is happening at the start of the film.

ROTS starts [i]in media res[/i], and the Clone Wars show how all the characters got to where they are.

As far as I know, KOTOR doesn't have any bearing on ROTS, and Battlefront just minor location spoilers.

20. JediRac

JediRac Jedi Master star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    Thanks Garth!

I was feeling pretty guilty after seeing Clone Wars Episode 20, but I'm over it and should treat seasons 1-3 as one giant prologue.

21. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I think I just got majorly spoiled at a Harry Potter board just now. :mad:

I've been so careful for almost three years and now this! :_|

22. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I really want to get the word out for HCSFers. Avoid the Small Screen forum!

And since this is the Support Group...yeah, I could use some support right now. :(

23. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    DoubleSith does not have 3NS access, but has warned me that:

the new issue of Entertainment Weekly has severe ROTS spoilers - evidently they got early access to the ROTS graphic novel.

Avoid at all costs.

24. LORDeron_MAULer

LORDeron_MAULer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    should i start a new thread about those already suffering from the infection of spoilers. its not really a question of free willl quite as muuch as accidents. i don't feel much of a need to find spoilers, unless they are right in front of me so much as the feeling the pain of suffering them. my old spoiler injuries have been reactivated. would that constituit e adiffetrtn thread :(

25. Winston_Sith

Winston_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2004
    If you DON'T want to know WHO/WHAT will be in E3, as those things (and there are a lot of *things*) alone might be too much of a spoiler, then don't view Clone Wars Season 3.

If you want to get *just spoiled enough* without knowing much of anything about the *plot* of E3, then, it's OK.

As for me, I DON'T feel spoiled for E3, from watching The Clone Wars Series...

But, that's just me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.