[HCSF] *The OFFICIAL Episode III Spoiler Alert Thread*

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by stinrab, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    good idea. and since i'm your first supporter, we can split the money 50/50 :p
  2. jarjarandtheewoks_hi Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's Media, it's SFX, it's the C3PO section! It's not badbad but you'd rather not. For the casual - the rest looks ok
  3. Paradise in Naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    If any of you visit The Amphitheater, be careful around the thread entitled Music of 2005. A poster who has listened to the ROTS score described the score and mentioned a few of the track titles.
  4. Paradise in Naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    DO NOT read the YJCC thread entitled "Some interesting facts about the JC forums". Some heartless jerk posted every ROTS spoiler imaginable. Thank heavens the only one I read was an obvious one. :mad:
  5. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Please tell me the moron who did that was banned and the spoilers removed?
  6. Paradise in Naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, thankfully. But not before a few members got to read his garbage.
  7. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    Guys, don't look at the latest news story on TFN. If a certain acronym means what I think it means, then I've just been spoiled.

Great job, TFN.

[face_plain]

EDIT: I thought the "latest news" box was gone from 3NS (for this very reason)? Or was I just dreaming?

EDIT 2: It just occured to me that the acronym could mean something else, although it doesn't make as much sense. I'd still suggest HCSFers not look just in case.
  8. DarthTickle Jedi Master

star 1
    It stands for "Dual Screen", it's talking about a Nintendo DS game. It's not a spoiler :)
  9. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    Ah. [face_blush]

Oh well, better safe than sorry. :) Thanks for the info.
  10. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    There ARE spoilers in Josh Griffin's latest review, the Animatics of ROTS at Celebration III.

TFN was kind enough to make us highlight and drag the mouse to read the spoilers, but I would still suggest 3NS'ers stay away.
  11. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Just seen copies of Lego Star Wars in the shops. It's just been released in the UK (and Europe) today. It looks so cute :D

So, be careful when strolling around your local video store ;) And the RotS videogame is out within a couple of weeks as well, I believe. Watch out for videogames mags because the reviews for both games will be popping up as well...
  12. JediRac Jedi Master

star 2
    On the way to work I caught a glimpse of the cover of USA Today. I think there was a picture of Sidious from ROTS, which looked like the same picture I saw in an ad on movietickets.com.

I have no idea if it's a real spoiler or not, as I never focused on it completely. Just wanted to give a heads up if it is spoilerific.

It's probably just me being paranoid! [face_worried]
  13. durga2112 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am so stupid. I was just reading Wikipedia's article about Darth Vader, and even though there was a big spoiler warning there, I just assumed it would be for people who haven't seen any SW movies - no way could they have any ROTS spoilers in there.

I now know how a major character meets his/her demise, and under what circumstances it occurs. And it is something I hadn't even guessed at, too.

Crap crap crap.

Oh well, I'm sure most of you don't need to be told this, but stay away from the SW Wikipedia articles for now.
  14. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    For European members, Lego Star Wars was released on Friday (22nd), and the Revenge of the Sith videogame is due out on the 6th of May I think. Try to resist looking at the boxes!
  15. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    There's a spoiler in the Amy Allen article on TFN. Even though the direct spoiler is "hilight to read", any one with half a brain can figure it out by reading the article.
    Good job, guys. [face_plain]
  16. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    Actually, I just got spoiled on the front page by even looking at that! No need to even click on the link. Crap!
  17. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh well, I'm sure most of you don't need to be told this, but stay away from the SW Wikipedia articles for now.

Yeah, I'm a big Wikipedia junkie and have been avoiding their SW articles for some time now. They say "spoilers" but don't clarify if it's just OT or ROTS spoilers, so I've just been avoiding reading them at all.

So, everyone out there, just stay away!
  18. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    There's an ad going around in the UK for Pringles, which links in to Ep3. It has a few seconds of Ep3 footage, Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting.

It's quite funny, actually. Just look away for the 2-3 seconds of the fighting. I saw it on the tv last night, and it runs like this :

*kid sitting on a couch, with a tube of Pringles*
    *the kid opens the tube*
    *the tube acts like a lightsabre, a blue line flares up (with Pringle chips inside the beam)* :p
    *the kid looks shocked, then waves it around a bit*
    *meanwhine, the voiceover's going on about Ep3 promotional stuff*
    *shots of Anakin vs Obi-Wan*
    *kid takes out one of the Pringle chips from the beam, and eats it*
    *then hears a big crunch*
    *looks back at his tube, and it's been bitten in half with all the chips gone*
    *camera pans to the right, and there's Chewie sitting on the couch. He roars*

No idea if it's running in the States and elsewhere as well.
  19. durga2112 Jedi Knight

star 1
    [face_laugh] I want to see that commercial!
  20. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I think it's on the OS, actually.
  21. Paradise in Naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's the link to the Pringles ad. There's a few more seconds of "The Duel", but nothing too serious, unless you're really HCSF.

Speaking of the OS, stay away from it now. There's another spoilish Knoll Vision up, complete with spoilish description and picture. *sigh*
  22. Winston_Sith Force Ghost

star 4
    What about "The Art of Revenge"?

I haven't seen that in about 2 months, but I wan to...
  23. durga2112 Jedi Knight

star 1
    [face_laugh] The Pringles ad is so cute! Thanks for the link. :) (thanks also to Garth_Maul for the heads up about the OS, but I visit that site so seldomly it would take me forever to find something like that :p)
  24. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Careful with the Art of Revenge book. I've read the first quarter of it or so and haven't seen any spoilers yet, but I believe there will be some by the end. I say this because the book follows production in chronological order, so the beginning of it is mostly concept art which may or may not be anything like what's actually in the movie, but the end of it will probably have production stills a-plenty.

The book you really need to watch out for, though, is Making of RotS. During a moment of weakness in Borders the other day, I decided to pick it up and look at the first two or three pages, and there was a picture from the finished film right on page 3! :eek: I put the MO book back on the shelf as quickly as I could. Granted, the picture was something I'd been pretty sure would have to appear in RotS, but still, I didn't want to see it.
  25. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have quite a lot of stuff I've bought about Ep3, just stacked up on a shelf and not looked at. Even things like Lego Star Wars.

It's just that I know it'll be very much in demand after Ep3 is out, so I'm getting them now...but just not being able to read/play/whatever them.

It's a real test of willpower, that shelf :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.