main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[HCSF] The *Official* NON-SPOILER Cantina #2

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Fingorfin, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Bad dream last night. I dreamed that I had posted in the E3 Spoilers thread!!! Scary. Now not only are the books haunting me but that thread is as well. I need help!!! The dark side is too tempting. I'm hanging on by a thread as it is.

2. GRAND_MOFF_KEV

GRAND_MOFF_KEV Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2004
    I can't say I've dreamed about 3SA but it is tempting.

3. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    i have yet to be seriously tempted, but TV is becoming more selective to watch.

and i thank you fingorin, for the toast opening day.

4. Winston_Sith

Winston_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2004
    Speaking of dreams, last night, I had this way-too-real-feeling dream that I discovered that I could use the Force. I spent most of the dream Force pulling all kinds of things to my hand. It was pretty cool.

I'm not sure if I ever built a lightsaber, but it kind of seems like I would, right? :)

5. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I would certainly think so. I mean, that would be the natural thing to do.

6. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    3000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally made it!

7. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Congrats there Typho!! What'ya Have?

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey just checking in. Hope things are well with everybody.

9. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Can you believe this? I can't find a midnight showing anywhere in my state! <bangs head on desk> I looked on movietickets.com... nothing!

10. GRAND_MOFF_KEV

GRAND_MOFF_KEV Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2004
    What state do you live in?

11. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Call your local theaters and ask them. If you can't find midnight showings online, it shouldn't be too long.

12. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Um... no local theater. :p

The nearest one that would even have a chance of showing it is over an hour away... thing is, even if they're showing it, I still have to sweet talk my dad into taking me, as I don't have any friends here who would drive an hour to see a Star Wars movie at midnight... :rolleyes:

But, wouldn't it be online? :confused:

13. ghost-jedi

ghost-jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2004
    where do you live?

14. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Um... the middle of nowhere? :p

15. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    An hour in not too long of a drive for Star Wars.
    I've driven much longer for much less.

*grabs a drink*

16. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    But, wouldn't it be online?

A lot of theaters, apparently, are selling them only at the theater at first. The tickets will then go onsale at a later time.

17. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    But, I can't even find that it's showing... I will call, though. And I'll start working on my dad ahead of time. :p

It's too far for me to go by myself at night, though... I haven't had my license very long and I don't have much experience driving in the city. Believe me, if it's showing and I could find someone, I'm SO there! :p

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Wahoo just got my tickets to ROTS!!!!!! :D I'm so thrilled. The good news; I didn't even have to stand in line for them. The wonders of the internet hu? :D

19. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
  20. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    so it looks like the Yankees are panicing right now, with their latest roster moves.

Also did anyone see the shot that Beltran hit?

21. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Just wanted to pop in and say "hey" to everyone. Tomorrow, I go back to my 56k modem connection for the summer which will mean a lot less posting from me. I'll try to get in here around May 19th to see this non spoiled journey we have endured together come to an end. I'm sorry I haven't been in here as often as I should as of late but frankly, when we're talking non spoilers, there really isn't a great deal to dicuss. :p I've had a wonderful time on this board and that has to do with wonderful users and 3 fantastic moderators. Here's a few shout outs to people who have made my time here a memorable one.

Garth_Maul: Your sacrifice of your own non spoiledness has made it possible for the rest of us to be spoiler free in this forum. You've been a fantastic addition to the moderator team in 3NS. Also special thanks to Tina for marrying Dustin and keeping him in line. :p

Mace_Windy and stinrab: for trusting me with access to the private board after I had decided to leave the spoiler forum something like a month or two before 3NSA went private. Also for being two great moderators who helped shape this board into what it is and who always moderated with fairness and consistancy.

Stormcloud8: dude, there have been days when I've logged on after having really crappy days and you have made them better for me with your sarcastic humor. For instance, when I came home and saw that knollvision thread you created, I started laughing before I even entered the thread cause I knew exactly what I'd be seeing on the other side.

RebelScum77: for being the hottest girl on the JC. Need I say more.

Ghost_Jedi, Grand_Moff_Kevin, Fingorfin, Darth_Sacrilicious, Garth_Maul, and the other regulars of the Cantina thread. It's been a great place to chill and reflect on how bad my football team is.

And of course, all the rest of you guys who have had a hand, subtle or not, in making my 3NSA experience the most pleasurable it can possibly be.

I'll try to come in and post when I can but my connectivity will be very limited.

22. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Sorry to see you go Typho! Come back when you can.

23. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey everyone, haven't posted in the cantina in a while. Hope everyone is doing well. And just think, we're almost there!!! I am so thrilled.

24. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    This is for of all you who are having trouble telling the good guys from the bad guys

25. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    I can't believe this place is going to close soon

*has a drink for old times sake*

you've been a great friend Captain_Typho

26. JediRac

JediRac Jedi Master star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    This is for of all you who are having trouble telling the good guys from the bad guys

Thanks for the link Ghost, this will help my wife understand the characters a whole lot more.

Of course, I was hoping not to see what GG looks like until the movie, since I only saw him in the cartoon. Ah well, sacrificing a mild spoiler for my wife is worth it. It's only 6 more days for me anyway...I can make it! [face_dancing]

STILL Trailer and Commercial and mostly Spoiler Free! Not a single moving frame yet! Woo hoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.