main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[HCSF] The *Official* NON-SPOILER Cantina #2

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Fingorfin, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    It's only 6 more days for me anyway

How did you get an advanced screening?[/i]

2. JediRac

JediRac Jedi Master star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    How did you get an advanced screening?

I'll be at the NYC Charity premiere next Thursday. There are still tickets available, the link is in my sig. :)

Perhaps we all have trained ourselves to not look at sigs because of fear of seeing a spoiler! :p

3. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Hey Rac, can I ask how much you paid? I'm going to the DC one and I am curious if the prices are the same everywhere.

4. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Good luck Typho! If you ever get the chance drop in and say hi.

5. JediRac

JediRac Jedi Master star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    Hey Rac, can I ask how much you paid? I'm going to the DC one and I am curious if the prices are the same everywhere.

I ordered them direct from the charity organization, which were 600 each for the movie, and 1250 for the movie/after-party. I just didn't have the time or credits to also attend the party. They also had packages where you can pay for groups of people and sponsor a child to attend the event. :cool:

6. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Wow, that's quite a bit more than the one here. The pre-party was 250, and the movie itself 250. I guess I don't feel so bad now.

7. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    well hello everyone, this is my first time in 3NSA. I was alloied to post because i quite my spoiler habbet and so far have gone 37 days spoiler free(yayaya) and have almost forgotten everyting about ROTS. I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

8. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I'm missing the Cantina right about now. :(

Oh, the hours I wasted posting in here two and three years ago... it was so much fun. And soon it'll be over. :_|

9. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    Thanks Typho. [face_blush] [:D]

10. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Wake up the Bith Band and crack open another barrel of Corellian Ale. It's time to bust a move like Bea Arthur on steroids!

11. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Spanish:Tomaré un jugo Jawa, agradezco. ¿Tan cómo se mantiene firme cada uno hasta ahora?

English: I'll take a Jawa juice, thanks. So how is everyone holding up so far?

12. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    Fine, thank you. I'm hanging around online for another hour or so...then the football's on. Final day of the Premiership today, and 3 of 4 teams could get relegated...should be exciting as a neutral.

13. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Hope you all don't mind me ranting.

On the 18th, our local theater will be ahving a Star Wars festvial. Bad news is that I have a school organization banquet on that night :( . I know I'm going to be bored out of my mind because the club isn't that organized. They were going to have it on the 19th but thanks to me and my big mouth they moved it to the 18th. Now I wish I just would've lied and said the 19th would work for me.

I so badly want to go to the festival since this will be a once in a lifetime thing; our city doesn't usually have Star War festivals. There's going to be games, food, music, costume contests, and vendors.

Why does life have to bite sometimes?

14. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Sucks man, I know right now I won't get to see it until the 20th so I'll be gone for all of that thursday.

I'm gonna miss this place so much.

*grabs a tarisian ale for old times sake*

15. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    im not seeing it until the 20th also

16. jariten

jariten Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2000
    i'm seeing it on the 19th

*checks watch*

17. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I'm seeing it 12:01 Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

I can't decide if I'll do less at work on Wednesday BEFORE having seen the movie, or Thursday AFTER seeing the movie.

Probably worse on Thursday. 8-}

18. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    I can't decide if I'll do less at work on Wednesday BEFORE having seen the movie, or Thursday AFTER seeing the movie.

well lets see, how many times are you going to post omg during Thursday?

19. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Talk about a major case of "collectoritis". In today's paper there were advertisements for Star Wars merchandise on sale at all stores so I couldn't help myself. Ended up with 7 action figs, 2 puzzles, and a collectors tin /c 3 packs of Topps Movie Cards. (the cards I won't open up or read and action fig discriptions, I won't read until after May 19th).

I promise, the days after May 19th are going to be like Christmas on over drive. I've got 10 magazines to read, 9 movie cards to open, 3 books to read, and 17 action fig discriptions to read.

20. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    I went to Burger King yesterday for lunch(ok, I went for the toys) and while I was waiting for my order, I started humming out loud the imperial march. The looks I got from the other costumers, they must have thought I was crazy or something? 8-}

I mean what 26 year old does not get excited by Burger King toys?

21. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    I don't know.

I almost feel sorry for anybody who doesn't feel like a little kid at Christmas time right now. The excitment and anticipation is driving me crazy, and I'm loving it.

4 more days!

*grabs a drink*

22. Blyte_the_Noghri

Blyte_the_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2003
    Ghost Jedi

My son hums the main theme, imperial march, across the stars, and duel of fate all the time! We were at an outdoor concert the other day (For Kids--Shannon Taylor? at Hilton Head) While the guy was on stage asking kids what song they would like to sing, my 3 year old son was in the audience, holding a stick like Maul's dual blade, almost screaming the duel of fates music. Was awesome!! Of course, you are 23 years older than he is, but don't hold the excitment in. Next time turn around and yell out "Ok, everybody now!"

Bartender, get my Ghost friend a Big Kid's Meal soft drink of his choice!

23. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    I'll have a pink lemonade thank you.

Also I am letting you know that I am challenging myself. I currently have 4,870 posts, my goal is to have my 5,000th post right here in the cantina. 130 posts in 20 days, shouldn't be that hard. Especially when you consider I will be postng omg rots is so amazing

24. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    Yeah. 130-odd posts of nothing but :eek: should be perfectly acceptable in the circumstances ;)

25. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    I am sure "OMG The Duel Rox"

posted 100 different times would not be considered spam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.