main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[HCSF] The *Official* NON-SPOILER Cantina #2

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Fingorfin, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    well i have reached that point one day where i came in hear and.... well i wont go there. but how was everyones wknd?

2. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    My weekend was aight. Saturday was a lot of fun. Yesterday I had to get back to work on all my final projects due this week. I have finals next week and then my parents come and pick me up (which means dragging heavy @$$ refridgerators and stuff outside) on Friday. :)

3. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    My day has been crappy so far so I need something strong.

4. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Just got back from donating blood, so I will not need to hang out in the cantina for long.

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Ghost_Jedi: "Just got back from donating blood, so I will not need to hang out in the cantina for long."

Hey, you feeling dizzy yet? :confused: 8-}

6. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Wet_Fett! It's been a while, man. How's it going?

Everyone around here seems so happy and life is going well. What kind of messed up bar is this? :p

*grabs a drink*

7. MaulsWoman

MaulsWoman Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 2, 2000
    Ah our friend Jedi Ghost has paid a visit to the vamp bank! :eek: [image=http://www.badmovies.org/movies/vampyres/vampyres3.jpg] poor guy. [image=http://www.badmovies.org/movies/vampmen/vampmen4.jpg] Well he's still with us so they didn't drain him dry. [face_laugh]

*MW comes into the cantina feeling well rested and bright after her weekend trip on the GALACTIC STAR QUEEN. Dressed in a bright yellow gown with star fires all over it she orders a Galactic Core with a twist. :) *

GOOD MORNING TUESDAY EVERYBODY!!! It's also stringbean day... have a stringbean pot roast. :)

How's everybody this morning!? :)
    [image=http://silent-movies.com/Ladies/Lombard/Lombard03.jpg]

NEO!!! it does snow sometimes in Georgia. Not often but it can happen. [face_laugh]

8. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    Well, what happened was that I had jurry duty today. And where I live, they will have blood drives, and since we are so short on blood, if you donate, it is considered serving jurry duty. So I bled.

I must confess, though, it felt really good to donate blood, and I am looking to do so when I am eligible again to do so.

9. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    Civic duty should always be commended.

10. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I used to be enthusiastic about having the opportunity to donate blood, but two years ago, my aunt donated, and they took too much. She had to pull over off of the highway and passed out in her car on the side of the road.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

11. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Civic vampires.

12. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    Not allowed to donate blood based on living in Europe (Mad Cow Disease fear) :(

13. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    the first year i was able to give blood was this past march i believe, i have had tattoos every year since i turned 18.

14. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    I never gave blood.

I doubt if they took too much blood from her. She may have been in her cycle where she is losing blood naturally anyway. She should NOT have given blood. Women should be very mindful and careful of that.

*MW comes into the cantina and sits in the back booth to go over some lose ends concerning her newer acquisition on the border of the Alpha and delta quadrants... an asteroid belt around a white star rich in rare minerals and other resources. :D It's best she get it before the Republic finds out about it. *

GOOD MORNING HUMP DAY WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY!!!

How's everybody doing?

It's soup day... have some bacon/chic pea soup with pearl onions. :D

[image=http://silent-movies.com/Ladies/Lee/Lee17.jpg]

15. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    Hay Mace you should overcome your fear and donate, besides I am really shocked that they let her leave if she was feeling woozy.

Hey neoxeon2 how many tattoos do you have?

16. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Yeah, I really should. I have a rare blood-type and everything.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

17. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    What I don't understand is why didn't they ask her what part of the month she was in.

18. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey Garth, interesting icon you've got there 8-} .

Oh, sorry for my absence guys, I have been away for the past few days mainly because of the fact that I share a AOL connection with my aunt. And if she needs to get on, then, she kicks me off... :( Let's us say, I wasn't too happy when she did kick me off. As typically I was in the middle of some long post! :mad:

19. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    Yay! I won first place in animation at my university's multimedia festival! I'm sooooo happy! Go to the fan films board for more details. :)

20. Darth_Sacrilicious

Darth_Sacrilicious Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    Congrats on winning! that's great.

21. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    Congradulations El Capitan Typho! :D

Will we be seeing stills of some of your work?

*MW comes into the cantina with some Republic Bank Notes for an agent of Jabba's for the acquisition of his pleasure moon that orbits Golgotha IX. Raiders of the senate hit it and arrested some of his people. So she bought for him as a favor. [face_devil] He won't doublecross her because the deal's arrangement are such that he would lose much much more if he or his people tried. :mad: *

GOOD THURSDAY MORNING EVERYBODY!!!! Its Roast beef day! Have a mile high roast beef sandwich with all the trimmings! :D

How's everybody doing?

[image=http://silent-movies.com/Ladies/Harlow/Harlow8.jpg]

22. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    PM me if you want a link to the animation. Due to sexual content, I can't post a link to it on the boards.

23. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    AH.... Fireworks animation of the sexual kind! [face_laugh] I can see why you won. Especially if the others entries didn't have it.

24. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    congrats & will do

25. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    [face_laugh]
    Playing to the judges, eh? :p
    Congratulations.

I've gotten back into the habit of going to bed around 3am and sleeping until mid afternoon. I need to find something to do soon, or I'm never going to break out of it.

*grabs a drink*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.