[HCSF] The "Spoiler and Trailer free for episode III" club of crazed fans!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth Dane, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hey...that smiley still has his hat on!
    Remove that hat, sir!
  2. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm just surprised that I've lasted 3 yrs. without knowing anything, it's hard to believe. Some of my friends can't even believe it.

I had 2 reasons for staying spoiler-free:
    1.) It's the last and final Star Wars Film

2.) I was spoiled through AOTC and knowing everything was a complete bummer.

I'm glad I chose to stay spoiler-free.
  3. Apophis Jedi Master

star 4
    Well people, the time has come for me to say goodbye.
    There are still three days left for me before I see Episode III and I want to spent them without the internet ...

It has been a great time for me on these boards. There are so many nice people around here so I hope you'll all still be here after Episode III ...

Thank you all for these wonderfull years and enjoy the movie !
    Cya :cool: !
  4. beedubew Jedi Knight

star 2
    My reasoning was only slightly different SWJaggy. ROTS will be the 4th Star Wars movie I have seen in the theater on its initial release. I was unspoiled for ROTJ (obviously), but was so eager for TPM and AOTC that I went and learned everything. I wanted to get back to the feeling I had after ROTJ. Perhaps I can't get that back since I am not a kid anymore, but here's hoping.

Bee

EDIT: clarity
  5. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    that would suck if a meteor just hit the earth tomorrow and obliterated life, wouldnt it?

Thanks Ben, thanks a lot!
  6. Darth Dane Jedi Master

star 4

I must be thick headed....I will stay away from here, until the 29th!

If you were trailer free, tell us your first impressions here before another place, as a tribute to the other HCS&T Free.

DD - S&T Free

7. origjedi Jedi Master

star 3
    DarthDane,

I am trailer-free so I will do my best to give my impression here after I've seen the movie. Good idea!
  8. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    If you were trailer free, tell us your first impressions here before another place, as a tribute to the other HCS&T Free.

Guess that applies to me :D . I'll be sure to do that. After all, this place has been my home more so than any other here at BTFN.

9. CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling

star 2
    See ya' after the movie.

"YIPPEE!" [face_cowboy]

10. Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was just reading the first page of this thread and remembered that I was going to go for this. It didn't go so well for me cause I saw both trailers. Not willingly though. I think I saw the first one was on tv (and I couldn't help but watch it) and the second one was playing on like 50 tv sets at a Target store. Thanks Target!! [face_plain]
  11. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    "That was too close!"

Geeze, can't they give some kind of warning? I was watching American Idol and out of nowhere there was a trailer for ROTS. As soon as I saw Anakin I quickly ran to my room, screaming out loud so I couldn't hear anything.

Just one more day.

I pray that there will be no spoilers tomorrow.

I pray that I am nowhere within hearing distance from Star Wars fans at tomorrow's festival.
  12. Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was watching American Idol and out of nowhere there was a trailer for ROTS. As soon as I saw Anakin I quickly ran to my room, screaming out loud so I couldn't hear anything.

I was so angry about the Target incident. I wasn't about to run away (the store was pretty crowded) and it was sooo loud. Oh well, it was completely awesome though. :D
  13. Myri_Antilles Jedi Master

star 4
    <grins> <bounces> <gets excited>

I'm still shocked that the dinky theater near us decided to show it!!! :eek: :D [face_dancing]
  14. origjedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Just came back from the Spurs game tonight, (they won), and you'll never guess what they had VERY small clips (2 or 3, thankfully) of; yup, that's right, ROTS! They called the game:
    Episode V: Revenge of the Spurs (how catchy)

So, of course, they had to show very small clips of the movie. No spoilers, but I didn't want to see ANYTHING before the movie came out!!! No dialogue and I looked down until they were done! Man, I just can't go ANYWHERE or look at ANYTHING!!!

MUST SURVIVE ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    DD, I'd be happy to post my initial reactions here. This will be the first place I hit tomorrow night, at this time, when I'm getting home from seeing it.

Amazing. I said elsewhere, it's funny, but a year and a half ago, when I joined the ESS, it seemed this day would never get here. Now, I'm thinking "is it here already?!"
  16. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm freaking out personally.

I mean, I know it's tomorrow and I'm seeing it tomorrow, but the wait is getting worse the closer it is to seeing it.

And for the first time since April I'm actually tempted to read the book, but I won't.

I can hold out till tomorrow night, right?

Must not turn to darkside........must NOT turn to darkside........
  17. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Read it! READ IT! Mwahahahahaaa!!

HCSF, really...you are all crazy, crazy people.

And I'm one of you. Gibber.
  18. ISD_Devastator Force Ghost

star 4
    Morning all, it's 3:15am and I just saw it.
    We liked it - a lot :)

That's all for now, I'm off to do something else.
    Maybe I could even sleep a while before going to work.. 4 hours... nah :p
  19. kingthlayer Force Ghost

star 4
    These next six hours of work are going to feel like eternity. Then there's six hours of sitting around at home twiddling my thumbs until my sister and stepdad are home and ready to go. Still, once work ends I'm really home free.

20. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Alright, I just got back from seeing it.

DD, Apo... and anyone else that has not seen it... stay strong!

It. Is. Worth. It.

There is SO much I want to discuss with you all, things that we were very close, if not dead on, with our specualtions, and some we were really off on. Some simple ways things were explained that our complicated plotting never thought of.

Oh man... it's over. I almost wish it weren't. :(
  21. jMo_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just got home from the midnight showing. There is one word to describe the film: insane. I loved it. Being spoiler and trailer free made it that much better. Knowing nothing, I feel, was truly the way to go. Absolutely amazing...
  22. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    About 9 hours to go for me...gonna go and watch TPM and AOTC in a minute ;)
  23. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    As soon as I get my kid off for school, I am heading in and watching ANH again.

Man, I can't even imagine the impact this will have on me watching the OT now.
  24. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    it was awesome! need to go watch it again to really take in things.. gotta sleep now. will write more later :D
  25. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    This is my last post on this thread before I see the film.

Thanks to all, it's been great being as spoiler free as I can be with you guys.

We made it people!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.