[HCSF] The "Spoiler and Trailer free for episode III" club of crazed fans!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth Dane, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenwoodSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    spoiler free til epIII!!!

i'm in!
  2. Darth Dane Jedi Master

star 4

Glad to see more joining this endaveur (sp?)

DD

3. Chamby_X Jedi Knight

star 2
    I join you all in the ranks of the spoiler free. I will be checking out the trailers though.

I've been anti spoilers ever since a friend who had read the ep1 book just blurted out that Qui Gon and Darth Maul died, like a week before the movie! That was brutal.
    I got him back tho, told him Jango Fett died before he saw ep 2.
  4. Chamby_X Jedi Knight

star 2
    You know what, since I last posted I've been thinking. Trailers can spoil you for a movie. For instance, say you saw a character in a scene in the trailer. Then that character gets into a life threatening situation when you see the movie. You can know he survives that situation if you haven't seen that scene from the trailer yet. And it's not something I've ever done before so....

As of right now, I declare myself spoiler AND trailer free until Episode 3. Whether I have the strength to make good on my pledge, I'll find out in a couple years :)
  5. grand_admiral_ewok Jedi Master

star 4
    I will join your worthy cause.
  6. Chamby_X Jedi Knight

star 2
    Come on, will noone else commit to this righteous cause? :)
  7. AOTCStarwchic Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm definatley in. For AOTC I was a complete spoiler but while out camping for the summer, I made a pledge to myself and my family and I quote "I promise I won't be like I was for episode 2 I will not know anything until after episode 3 comes out in 2005.No matter how much I get upset I will stay spoiler free." and I will keep that promise until it is time.
  8. jango_joe Jedi Master

star 4
    i will stay spoiler free also AND i wont read the ep. III book. i might find the eurg too but then i will have to burn the book be for i can read it.
  9. neoxeon2 Jedi Master

star 4
    add me to this club, i will try my damnedest to be trailer free.
  10. Kenobi217 Jedi Master

star 4
    No spoilers for me, hopefully no trailers either. I'm in.
  11. Darth Dane Jedi Master

star 4

Whoot, more people to teh club great great, it is an awesome experience :)

DD

12. Wald Balfed Your Mother Jedi Knight

star 3
    "I swear that if I read one spoiler on PURPOSE I will make love to a horse. A male one."

[face_laugh]

You make that sound like a bad thing.

[face_plain]

Nevermind...
  13. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't see a reason to stay trailer free. But I definately think I should be made known if it's safe before seeing it. ;)
  14. Vezner Force Ghost

star 5
    I wont have any problems staying spoiler free since I pulled it off for AOTC. I know that I have the will power for that. My problem is the trailers. When those things are released I know that I will be filled with a surge of anticipation for the movie and it will be my greatest desire to see just a few moments of footage. That's how I was for AOTC. I still have every trailer/teaser on my computer. :D

The only thing that is making me even consider trying to stay trailer free is the thought that this is the last chance. There will never be another opportunity to view a SW movie in the theater as a new release. This is it. That is a very humbling thought... I have some thinking to do.
  15. Darth_Tarpals Jedi Master

star 4
    Spoilers, no. Trailers, yes. I just can't get enough of that little snippetness. :D
  16. jc_stratus Jedi Knight

star 1
    my question...is it worth it? when i saw clone war i more or less...soiled myself but in a good way if possible
  17. Lady__Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will definitely join this club. No Spoilers until Episode III. I'll try to stay trailer free but I don't know if I'll be able to resist the temptation.
  18. Kizakh Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will definitely do my best to stay spoiler free for Episode III, like I did for AOTC. But I'm going to stay away from reviews (damn Rolling Stone...) and be a lot more careful with action figures this time. Hanger Duel Anakin almost gave away the amputation for me - not good. I think that the music folks learned their lesson after "Qui-Gon's Death" or whatever the real title was.
    I don't know about the trailers though. I will almost definitely see the teaser, but beyond that, I'll try to abstain.
    "Luckily" for me, Episode III will come out at the end of my senior year in civil engineering, so I'll be too busy to give in to temptation. But with my luck, it will come out during finals week (like AOTC did)- MAJOR distraction.
    Let's do this!
  19. Darth Dane Jedi Master

star 4
  20. Darth Dane Jedi Master

star 4

I know it is a wee bit early for this, however I must bump it once in a while to keep it alive

DD - The Unspoiled Spliff

21. Tool_of_Vader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like an interesting premise, ...but i may have trouble with the "...and trailer" bit, but i suppose thats what the beauty of it is. I've usually read scripts of the films before seeing them so i will try my hardest to stay completly free off all information, including web docs and so forth. I'll probably just know the title of ep III if all goes well, as i don't think that one's avoidable!
  22. BenK Jedi Knight

star 2
    Spoiler free, definitely!!!!

But trailer, free.... um... well, I will try my best to watch each trailer no more than once a day AND I will not put shortcuts to the trailers on my desktop like I did with TPM and AOTC... :D
  23. ISD_Devastator Force Ghost

star 4
    I will join You, and together we will rule the Galaxy together!

I'll try to be even spoilerfree, even if it means "no movies for 3-4 months before III for you, pal"

Come on, everyone! Make your friends to join this great club! Threaten them, if they won't do it otherwise..
    "He will join us or die, master" :D
  24. Ekenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be Ppoiler free, but not Trailer free. The trailers are what get me pumped for the movies.
  25. the-JEDI-are-NO-more Jedi Master

star 2
    I want to be spoiler free but it is soooo temting (u know what i mean)! I wish there was a "Spoiler Patch" from the makers of Nicrote!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.