main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

He Made My Bed - Inspired by the others - Humor, 1 yr before AOTC

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jazz_Skywalker, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Disclaimer - Not my characters, not my idea.

He made my bed. Again.

It seems as if everytime we have a fight, he makes my bed. Or, if my room seems to be just too messy, Obi-Wan makes my bed. It must be in that list of things Masters have to do for their Padawans.

However, last night that fight was something special. Once again, I had gotten caught "borrowing" a speeder. And once again, I got the 'Theft Takes You To the Dark-Side' lecture.

Honestly, I can count the amount of times he's told me that. I think it came to about sixteen, but the first time was when I used the Nubian starfighter to destroy the Droid Control Ship ten years ago. Any other person would have complimented me on the incredible skill that it takes for a nine-year old to do that.

But not Obi-Wan. He told me that, even though I had practically saved the Naboo, I shouldn't steal and that it was wrong, despite the fact that it saved many lives. But that's my Master - remember the good stuff later. I know he missed out on his calling of being a motivative speaker.

So, after I stormed out this morning, I knew what was coming. Obi-Wan's too practical for his own good. And sure enough, when I walked into my bedroom, the spare parts, which were on the floor, thanks to my temper, were on the shelves and my bed was made.

And, believe me, Obi-Wan Kenobi doesn't do a lazy job when making a bed. Oh, no, he practically glues the sheets to the bed on purpose so that it would take more than the Chosen One to actually get into the bed.

So, predictably, I'm knocking on his door, asking for help. And, just like normally, he grunts as he wakes, asking, "What's wrong now, Anakin?"

"I can't get into my bed, Master," I asked, sheepishly.

"And why is that?"

"Because you made it," I replied.

"And this involves me...how?"

"I need your help. I'm sorry for our fight."

I knew that those last five words would have him climb out of bed.

And so he did.

"You'd better be grateful, Anakin," Obi-Wan replied.

"Trust me, I am."

And after I slipped into the cool bed, I remembered that bucket of water I had rigged over Obi-Wan's bed, to fall just about...now.

"Anakin Skywalker!"

And here we go...again.

Feedback?

JS

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Adorable!

I loved the ending...lol!

I can't believe this title has spawned this many stories....

But a great addition to the collection, Jazz

3. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    By the Force, its infectious. [face_plain]

That was wonderful, Jazz_Skywalker! I like the 'Thief Leads to the Darkside' line. ;) [face_laugh]

Oh, this Made My Bed thing is just :p .

Good job. :)

4. val solo

val solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2000
    Cute! I'm really enjoying these bed stories.

5. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    *laughs* Excellent, really excellent. 'Theft Takes You to the Darkside'... now that's our Obi-Wan. :D And the ending -- *grins* it must have been trying to have Anakin as a Padawan. Wonderful addition. :)

6. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    More stuff for the He Made My Bed Chronicals...or She made my bed...either or. We've had both.

I'm rambling.

Good work! ;)

7. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Wonderful job, Jazz. Its a nice change of pace to have a "Bed" story not about a couple, but a Master/Padawan. It works very well.

And humor is not lacking :) [face_laugh]

::Windstar Out::

8. ChinchillaFairy

ChinchillaFairy Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2002
    lol! i love the ending!

9. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Is this like, the seventh in the Making of Beds Chronicles?? lol-All of them are sooo good, this one included!! You reall got Anakin's ideas about Obi-Wan really well! UP!

10. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    LOL! Poor Anakin! obi-Wan has such creative ways of getting back at Anakin! Then again, that bucket was great, too!

11. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Bellyup: This is like the 9th He/She Made My Bed fics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.