main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Heading out

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by sirliam, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirliam

sirliam Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2001
    Hi All!

Today I received the e-mail that says that I have been approved for my ancestry Visa for the UK. What does this mean no me, you ask? Well what this means is that I have to divest myself of all my non essential possessions, and as much as I argue the point, Start Wars gear just doesn't seem to qualify as essential ;) So, I have a bunch of things that some of you might be interested in. Derisa has already claimed our costumes, but I still have a lathe turned wooden lightsaber hilt. Figures MIP include: episode 1; Queen Amidala (with blaster pistols), Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Naberrie. Attack of the Clones; Nikto. Attack of the Clones sneak preview; Jengo Fett. Power of the Jedi; IG-88, Saesee Tin, Aurra Sing, Chewbacca Millennium Falcon Mechanic, Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi and last, Boba Fett 300th figure edition. Out of the packaging: Mace Windu genoese rescue, Jengo Fett genoese battle, Saeses Tiin, Count Duku, Luminara Unduli, Yoda final duel. I also have a Power of the Force X-Wing, (I had originally planned on painting it to match the description of Wedge Antillies' x-wing in the book where rogue squadron left the republic but never got around to it). I also have a copy of the THX enhanced trilogy with the George Lucas intros where he talks about the potential of doing the prequels. Also I have the digitally remastered widescreen trilogy with the added footage. Last up is the MIP widescreen Episode 1 VHS gift box with exclusive behind the scenes documentary, collector's book and 35mm film strip.

I'm open to offers on any or all of it. Here's to progress!!

Liam

2. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    the X wing is mine!!! name the price! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.