main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Healer days, for the 2012 diary challenge, completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2012.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes and more fun to follow with Kaagi seeing more of Obi.

And he is getting more lessons of life

Maybe and little ones can be very direct

Yes and here is is with new lessons.

Entry 6

Another place that I visit regularly is the children?s farm.
    Master Ekiway is the gardener and he told me about the visit from the initiates.
    Obi-Wan was one of them and had fallen in the hay.
    Master Ekiway picked him up and that earned him giggles because he was ?pwickly? according to Obi-Wan.
    Yup; prickly. He is a Dorophin humanoid and covered from head to toes in shaggy black hair.

The other Dorophin Jedi is Jeki Eki and he is serving at the intel department. I still have that picture of him and Chenbi Junno. I was recovering from my ordeal on Hamalk and visiting the tournament.
    This is it.
    [image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/aaquilin32.jpg]

Chenbi Junno and Jeki Eki

Obi-Wan and birds, yes the kid continues to surprise us.

He was again visiting the children?s farm and found an egg. And with chicks running every which way the little initiate was wondering if the chick in the egg was sleeping.
    Rian told him that some eggs don?t hatch. That had Obi-Wan becoming teary eyed.

But Master Ekiway had soothed Obi-Wan with a funny story about a little black chick that I have heard too from him when I was visiting with my padawan the farm.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    "Pwickly." [face_laugh]

Ah, farms... and young initiates trying to befriend the animals on those farms. That would be a decent way to test one's patience and skill; to see if they can persuade one of those peeps or another young animal to show an interest in them and come toward them. I'd imagine a touch tank would be good for that, too; younglings seeing if they can sit still long enough for one of the creatures in the tank to show some interest in them. From my own experience with touch tanks and observation of others at touch tanks, it takes an immense amount of patience to remain still and allow the animals to come to you. They are naturally curious and they will investigate that strange appendage with the wiggling wormy things on the end of it, but it will take time to gain their trust. After all, if you were a chick or a stingray, and you saw this giant, grasping thing coming toward you, wouldn't you run?

Cute entry, and now I'm curious about that story of the black peep...

3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Little Obi is sooo cute! :*

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    What a strong painting, supporting the story so well.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice! Obi-Wan seems to be an instant fave with everyone :D

Love Obi-Wan's natural curiosity.

6. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Fun day at the farm...very nice! :)

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for reading and the story of the chick is here (based on a real life program Calimero)

Entry 7

No Kenobi or Jinn in this entry. I haven?t seen my diary for a long time. Patients kept me busy, very busy. One especially.
    My friend Yoda.
    He uses a gimer stick to get around ? uses that stick for correcting little and big ones ? but a little bit of therapy and advice to get a hover-pad was accepted by the great master.

Yoda speeding past me on his hoverpad with a gentle happy look on his face had me following him.
    The crèche was his destination and more precisely the baby ward. A girl had arrived and she was real sweet. Blonde hair and smiling blue eyes, that was Siri Tachi greeting me and squeezing with her little fingers my big finger.
    And I saw one of the crèche assistants busy with Bant Eerin a Mon Cal baby.
    Why do I have the feeling that Bant, Siri and Obi-Wan will be meeting each other and becoming great friends?

On my way back I passed the children?s farm and guess what? Master Ekiway was telling a group of older initiates ? after those had had lessons in how to approach a Nerf and milk her without bringing discomfort to the Nerf ? about chickens. And yes Calor ? the little black male chick with the white egg-shell as a hat ? and Twitter ? his trustful companion the little yellow girl chick ? was in the story. Yup and I heard the inevitable reply from one of the initiates when Master Ekiway stopped for a moment.
    ?Because I am little and they are big and that?s not fair oh no.?
    I have said this numerous times when listening to that ageless story told by Aaqu or my master. Calor was always the one to complain that he was little and Twitter told him after again a courageous feat or rescue that he was a big hero.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A hoverpad ;) and Bant and Siri - nice.

The tale to the younglings :)

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    No Kenobi or Jinn in this entry.

But a lot of Yoda AND Siri.

What a sweet update!

@};-

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Calimero!!! :D [:D] It's been a long time.

Baby Siri is adorable. :*

11. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Aww...a little Siri and Bant...and yes, he has reason to have that feeling that the girls and Obi-Wan will be very close...

especially Siri and Obi-Wan....:p

Very nice little story.

=D=

12. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Good to see that Yoda isn't entirely a crotchety old coot who is so set in his ways that any suggestion to use a hoverchair would be met with a whack across the noggin with his stick. Perhaps he found that the chair gives him added height so he can better correct them young whippersnappers! :p

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    The diary can continue:)

Entry 8

Last entry was about Bant and Siri but this – again days have passed – is about two duct crawling kids.
    Crawl ducts are fascinating for all kids and some adults too. I have used the crawl ducts in my youth.
    This time I was in my treatment room – it has access to the crawl ducts – when the hatch opened. I pretended not to notice the two heads observing me and especially the tray with large clearplast syringes and went to get something from a shelf at the other end of the room.
    The two entered the room and snatched away two syringes.

I turned, yelling thief and you should have seen the two faces.
    Yup Obi-Wan Kenobi and Garen Muln couldn’t wait another month.

Obi-Wan started to put the syringe back on the tray and Garen followed. That reaction had me giving the two syringes and guiding them – carrying a large bag filled with syringes – back to the crèche.
    And you can guess how I returned to my treatment room. Dripping wet and creating a trail from crèche to healers’ ward where I visited a shower in the scrub-room and had to don new garments.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hahaha!!! Maybe he should have just thrown in the bag and ran away before the kids could retrieve its contents.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mischievous younglings. [face_laugh] :p o_O
    Thanks for posting.
    =D=
    @};-

16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    can I get everyone over the challenge thread for an immediate discussion.

Some problems have arised with the move. Please come over and give me your thoughts thanks :)

17. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    At least he didn't get wet this time from, ah, Obi-Wan's "stick." :D

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Hazel: he could have but he likes the fun.

Jade_eyes: he is back and comes with more mischief

Valairy: Obi-Wan's "stick" [face_rofl]

Entry 9
    Obi-Wan loves animals. He has been responsible for getting a little mistreated husan to the childrens farm. The younglings had been on a fieldtrip to a farm. Obi-Wan discovered her in a stable and was able to soothe her immediately. The farmer gave the husan away. And I have seen her. She is little and has coarse brown hair and is a descendant from the husans found on Moniron. She is nice and a great addition to the farm allowing everyone to ride her.

Rian told me about a dead bird that was found by Obi-Wan in the garden and that had started a discussion about old age and giving the old bird a proper burial. Meeting Yoda started another discussion about becoming one with the Force and counting. And Rian showed me the book that he uses to teach the little ones to count. Pictures of various animals and numbers are a nice way to do that. I have seen the same book when I was young but I recall that Glinis used other items to teach me too. And that was really funny with me – three years old – grabbing the large syringes and filling them with water and wetting padawan Aaqu and counting the marks on the syringe.

AzureAngel2 and Jade_eyes like this.
  19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I love to see kids with animals. It's so good for them.

20. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Nice updates, Earlybird. Fun seeing young Obi-Wan so mischievous. . :)

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Miep! I missed two updates in a row, because two jobs keep me busy. But thanks for cheering me up. Great stuff as usual.Love Obi!

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He will get in more trouble
    Obi yes

Entry 10
    Aaqu treated Obi-Wan days ago for a big bruise on his back. Yup the kid had been on one of his duct-crawling adventures after listening to the crèchemaster. She was telling the older initiates about a planned visit to the archives to see the story books.

Obi-Wan wanted to go to those archives with the books and fell down from a grate on a piece of rock or whatever artifact it was. Falling on that rock had a rather angry apprentice of Jocasta Nu yelling at him and snatching that rock away and not tending to the whimpering child at all. But the crèchemaster had followed the Force signature of the missing child and found him. A report by Aaqu to Master Yoda followed and the end was that the apprentice has left the Jedi Temple. She had met her great love and wanted to join him.

And writing about Aaqu; I have to see if he is in the mood for a little game of Sabaac.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Poor Obi @};- :*

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Och, a bruise on his back.

[:D]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Interesting bit of back story about Obi-Wan's small mishaps - loves the ducts ;) and he could have definitely been worse injured [face_thinking]