main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends Healer on Moniron (DDC 2017 Kaagi Adin) with artwork complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2017.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 44
    That was my pager. I had to go to Eren again and there I fainted because something awful has happened. The rebel-base on Hoth was destroyed as was shown on the Galactic Empire News.
    Today we had a ceremony for the lost lives at the whispering pond.
    Tarmenel Eled-Hir had a beautiful song.

Ma-dhu-rah sweh-pna, go rah-do-mah sweh-pna.
    Ma-dhu-rah sweh-pna, go rah-do-mah sweh-pna,
    moor-it-tioo, ma-dhu-rah sweh-pna.

Sweetly dream. Find sleep.
    Sweetly dream. Find sleep.
    Overcome death. Sweetly dream

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Gorgeous song lyrics. @};-

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 45
    Because of my fainting I had to visit Eren again. He discovered a bad molar that will be removed in the next visit. He asked me to bring the entire family. I could lecture Marhin about sugar and the bad influence on teeth. And there are of course more bad things to tell about sugar but he will hear about that in his classes.

And Marhin is now very interested in X-wings.
    Alwin was telling about the ones he had seen on Alderaan. Alwin doesn’t have pictures of them but Luciano will bring his sketchbook with X-wing pictures.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yikes about the dental extraction. Cool about sketches of X-wings.

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Songs and dental treatment.

Your updates never fail to surprise me and give your characters a down-to-earth-feeling.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 46
    Jehna Er-San is a young student and he visits us often. Arianna always asks for a story and he tells them. They are funny and also used by him when he has to guide a patient into sedation. He will graduate very soon.

Today we visited Eren. He removed my bad molar and the local sedation had me talking funny with Aranella making jokes about that.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Happy to read about the easy sedation with stories and Aranella's humor

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Me, too. Aranella is very funny.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 47
    Busy again and that had me not writing that much in my diary. Jehna graduated and is now working in the Monir University hospital.

I have given Marhin the talk about fertility and the Dunai elder.

And I have seen Obi-Wan. He was there when I visited the whispering pond with Marhin.
    He told us about Luke Skywalker constructing a lightsaber in the old hovel on Tatooine without any training. And he is teaching a sleeping Anakin about becoming one with the Force because he has seen that little light that is now burning brightly in the Sith lord. His son Luke refusing to join him had ignited the small light.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Beautiful about Anakin and Luke. :) And LOL "the talk" [face_mischief] Quite the universal milestone with parents and growing kids. :p

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Busy again and that had me not writing that much in my diary.

I am glad that some words and sentences came out anyway. Otherwise we would not know that there is a new hope.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    yes Marhin is growing up
    there sure is

Entry 48
    Master Yoda is one with the Force. I felt it when I was buttering a piece of bread for my daughter.

In the evening we held a small ceremony for him at the whispering pond. I was holding his lightsaber when I sang this:

In memory of master Yoda
    I hold his lightsaber
    Master Yoda has passed away
    Peaceful
    I sensed it
    This morning
    He became one with the Force
    He became a luminous being
    Before that
    He has spoken to a young man
    He has passed his knowledge.”

Noirani chani a nenya
    Nenya alt el engwa rhani
    Nenya alt el engwa imdal

You have cared for all of us. You were the friend of the little ones and not so little ones. You were there when I arrived at the crèche. You followed my growing up, smiling at my pranks, and administering gentle taps with that ever present gimer stick. You saved me when I was wounded. You were there to knight me.

Marhin and I were doing Yoda-impersonations when Obi-Wan came and told us about Luke.

Luke will confront his father but he cannot kill him and that will be Anakin’s redemption.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful tribute and a triumphant moment for Luke and his father both

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Nice to remember someone this way and honour him.

My wards would say that I used the strangest lullabies ever to get them asleep for the lunch break such as Sansa Stark´s hymn during a certain battle raging outside or "Bright eyes" by Art Garfunkel.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    more is to come

Entry 49
    We all felt the death of thousands in the battle of Endor.
    We were gathered at the monument for the fallen Jedi and supported by our friends.

I felt the need of one man struggling for his life. Jasir Ere-Dun and Malik Idrees grabbed me and put me in a transport bound for Monir.
    There I helped to save Grethil Majina. Corellian doctors – I have met them before – helped me. They had saved Grethil. And I had assistance from Master Yoda.
    When I was finished Don told me that he would do the post-op and looking towards the doors leading to the scrub-room I saw the chrono and spurted outside to see if I could find Malik to get me to the monument for the ceremony. Only one man was there in the room for guests and he – Admiral Jack Kanaany of the Korua Gem – was in cahoots with his friends to get me back. I noticed a lot of traffic but Jack ignored me.
    I arrived just in time for the ceremony.

Marhin saw me first followed by of course Yoda commenting on my greens.
    Anakin was there starting to apologize for the work he had given me in the Jeditemple.
    I forgave him and started this song;

Those you have known and lost still walk behind you
    All alone till they find you.
    You dream about them.
    You see them in your dreams

Those you have hurt may carry that still with them
    Until they find you.
    They whisper
    All forgiven

Anakin is redeemed. He saved his son and destroyed Darth Sidious.
    He left with Obi-Wan to visit his son and daughter on Endor.
    And that was the time when the X-wing squadrons from the Korua Gem were giving a tribute.

Two X-wings landed. I was a bit surprised when I saw Lenwe and Alwin running towards them but Marhin not.
    Marhin had exciting news. He had assisted with a procedure. Garry Venix was his patient and that young man is now going to be with his friend Grethil.

Garry and Grethil had been slaves, using the Eagle – known as the Millennium Falcon to me – to transport slaves for their master Drax Venix. A nefarious scheme by Drax had them tied to the Eagle. Their slave-collars were linked to a bomb in the Eagle. Garry was ordered to do a transport to Jarga the Hutt on Nar Shadda and discovered Grethil, his brother Berry and Targon and Shelyne Herefa – Timo’s parents – in the cargobay, all fitted with the same slave-collars with a timer-device. A bomb would kill them all. Grethil was badly injured and the med-droid MD12 and Ardree the astromech helped to keep him stable. Ardree guided the Eagle to Cormond on Corellia where Rostek Horn planned to remove the collars. He summoned the Corellian Jedi and refugee-Jedi – all being kept safe by him – to come to the Cormond Ale-factory where – hidden in a hangar – was the old stardestroyer Korua Gem. They boarded the Korua Gem and were able to remove the slave-collars after tangling with Drax and his thugs. Escaping from an imperial stardestroyer they were guided towards Moniron and had to abandon the Korua Gem because that stardestroyer couldn’t land on Moniron. On autopilot the stardestroyer was guided to Moniron’s moon.

In the evening we rode to the whispering pond to meet again Anakin and Obi-Wan. And Qui-Gon was there. Aaqu had brought Yoda’s lightsaber and held it aloft.
    Anakin told us to guard it well. The first one he met when he became one with the Force was Padmé. He was radiant with tears of joy when he said ‘she is so beautiful and she was right about me.’
    Anakin did bring balance to the Force.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Forgiveness, love and light.

Thanks for such a serene update!

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 50
    Marhin, Erenya and I went with the Elenion-family to Monir.
    Professor Vanrood was also with us. He will give a lecture at the university-hospital about stemcells.
    In the hospital Marhin went to see his patient Garry.

I saw that Grethil is doing fine.
    In the evening he was guided out of the sedation by Jehna.

We had some fun or not at the beach. Yes the not fun was that I couldn’t – with Marhin distracting Erenya and not getting his sweet roll either – get the desired treat.
    Erenya saw me taking a sweet roll and tried to grab it. I threw it to Aaqu but a pesky seabird flew away with it. That left Marhin and me with a rather sandy egg-roll. Now it’s bedtime.

Tomorrow we are watching a procedure.
    Yes Vincent Delano, one of the refugee-Jedi – known to me as Rudy Cadil and given a new identity by Rostek Horn – will donate stemcells to save a life. His friends are also here with their new families. Howard Srym is now known as Han Mays and he is adopted by the man who saved him when he was a two-year old. And Sarghi Vellia is now going by the name of Salmar Valani.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great about the procedures and LOL about the loss of a treat for Marhin and his dad [face_mischief]

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Such fun, as usual!

The Horn Clan sure helps folk to vanish.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 51

With Marhin I watched the procedure. John Vanrood explained all to us.
    After that it was fun to wake Vincent.
    Martin and Han Mays, Marhin and I had doffed black healer’s robes and told Vincent that we were the four wizards.

I was acting frightened when Galin Mayama and Feiniel Wersal – the two doctors who had done the procedure – entered dressed as wizard hunters.

Lunch-time brought more fun for Vincent and his friends.
    We wheeled the cart to their room and the three Jedi had fun with the sweet-rolls keeping them out of reach of Erenya.

I gave Vincent a black wizzard robe and Han gave him a red-tipped wand. That was needed for more fun.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Competently done procedure followed by lighthearted fun to ease recovery @};-

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And there is even the prospect of fun ahead. Yeah!

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    now some musings
    and a cliffie;)

Entry 52
    Today was the lecture by Professor Vanrood.
    Before that lecture I went with Marhin to see Grethil. He is doing great and already able to sit. I gave him the first lesson in shielding.
    Grethil didn’t know to shield when he felt the thousands of deaths in Endor-space.

I was able to shield but all deaths affect me deeply.
    War is ugly, causing immense grief and profitable for only a few such as dictators and arms-suppliers.

The lecture was fun.
    Feiniel Wersal was leaving and we dressed up as black wizzards. When Jon Vanrood was ready I floated Feiniel to the stage.
    We gave her a big box with toys for her patients in Harada.

After the lecture John and I went to visit Grethil.
    Grethil told me about his capture on Malastare by Makoly Jana.
    And I knew about that.
    Qui-Gon Jinn – padawan of Dooku – had come back quite upset because he had been unable to prevent the capture.
    And Grethil’s parents applied for help to the senate.
    But it was no Jedi-business.

Grethil had to endure abuse and torture at the hands of Makoly Jana and his visitors until he was sold to an even more cruel man.
    Dengk Maarsel became obsessed with him and fitted him with a Force-suppressing collar.
    It made Grethil looking old.
    He became the property of Drax Venix and met Garry.
    And Garry getting a new transport named the Eagle had them on an adventure that ended for them on Moniron.

Grethil told me that when he lost consciousness he heard Master Yoda telling him that he will become a healer.
    John offered to teach him.

I have to stop and prepare for something…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    After the lecture John and I went to visit Grethil.
    Grethil told me about his capture on Malastare by Makoly Jana.
    And I knew about that.
    Qui-Gon Jinn – padawan of Dooku – had come back quite upset because he had been unable to prevent the capture.
    And Grethil’s parents applied for help to the senate.
    But it was no Jedi-business.

Even before the Clone Wars the galaxy seemed to be in a bad state. Everybody obviously took care of his own matters, not involving himself or herself with the situation of others. And neither the senate or the Jedi order had granted Grenthi´s parents their help.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Grethil had many adventures and the "something" to prepare for... [face_thinking]