main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends Healer on Moniron (DDC 2017 Kaagi Adin) with artwork complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2017.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sure
    Next entry is based on a real life exercise with the firedept. I was in that dry-suit

Entry 53
    That something was an exercise at the firefighter school.
    Spanners and Tomy had planned an exercise and Luciano transported Aaqu, Erenya and Lenwe and Marhin to a large pond near the school.
    Erenya played the fussy screaming lady who was missing her friend.
    Henrani and I were part of the exercise. Henrani had firefighter fatigues.
    I had donned a black and red dry-suit with flippers and came rushing to the scene after the arrival of truck 764.
    Because of the flippers I walked backwards towards the pond with Henrani directing me. He gave a coiled rope attached to my middle to Ken Pataki, the dive-leader.
    I sat down and slid assisted by Henrani and Ken in the water and swam for a few meters and waited.

Spanners asked “can you see us clearly?”

“No, the lights are blinding me,” I answered and that had chief Welling ordering his men to put the lights in a different position.

Spanners was explaining all to his students.

I gave a signal that I had found the victim and was hauled back to the edge of the pond with the rope. There I became the victim.
    The students grabbed me by my arms, hauled me on the grass and began the first aid procedure.
    I had to enter the pond one more time for the second exercise with a victim that was hypothermic and remained rigid when the students hauled me horizontally on a stretcher out of the water with students commenting.

“He is heavy.”

“Yeah and slippery.”

After the exercise Luciano helped me with the seal of the dry-suit.

I complained about the cold water in the pond and told him about the whispering pond and invited him.

Marhin teased me because of that ‘he is heavy’ and I could convince him that the dry-suit fitted like a glove and that you cannot be fat inside the size-perfect-well-muscled-man-or-woman suit. And I told him about my physical.

But Aaqu heard that and ordered Luciano to bring some of his stew and no jellybeans.

Luciano will bring the stew also to Grethil Majina and he will love that.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I just realize that most of your stories are about the Living Force, about the here and now of moments spend. @};-

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 54

Luciano was here and he told us about the celebrations in Monir and the injury of Errin Sebin after Aaqu told him about Anakin and Luke Skywalker. And Luciano had had a similar accident during the clone-wars when he met rioting people during New Years eve celebrations. He broke his ribs and being stationed at the Jeditemple fire house he met Enga Mariss.
    And as he was telling that Enga came in and that had Luciano remarking that he had Nurse Icehand in Monir.

On husans we visited the whispering pond.
    Luciano liked the pond but riding a husan was something else. He told me that he felt his buttocks but liked the pond.

I was grooming Imdal and commented about the ice-cold water of the exercise-pond.

That comment had Luciano beginning to tell that Martin and Han Mays wanted an old dry-suit for ‘falgan-swimming-therapy’ when he saw three riders – Jake Gorulus and his parents – coming to the meadow. He spurted to Jake, an expert in diving-equipment.

Falgan-swimming-therapy’ yes that should be the same as the therapy I have given to Obi-Wan with the Lingalans helping him. Dry suits; figures for a patient who cannot swim and Grethil is one.
    I will contact Bones first and after that Martin and Salmar and give them some advice.
    Animals can help Grethil to regain his health.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful therapy--heals the body & mind :)

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Also like the therapy description a lot. :D

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and leading to

Entry 55
    ‘Falgan-swimming-therapy’ had Grethil Majina recovering very fast and when we heard that he was able to speak the name of his beloved Laurin flawless the marriage was planned.
    And that had us again travelling to Monir.
    It was a beautiful marriage ceremony on the beach and not only Grethil and Laurin were married but Galin Mayama and Lira Majina and Garry Venix and Dana Hudec too.
    Yes; Garry was marrying nurse Icehand.
    The three pairs were riding white husans to the ceremony and Senator Naney Shelby married them under the ghenesin tree.
    And now I have a padawan.

You see; after the ceremony and after the party Grethil came to our room to thank me for all that I had done and he asked if he could learn more about the Force.

I told him that he could do that by taking him as his padawan learner.

Marhin could witness the braiding ceremony because Grethil asked him to stay.

I had brought my metal-box and began my search for some mirrors.

Pots and pans in a kitchen had to do and reflected Grethil and me infinitely when I was cutting Grethil’s short hair even shorter and leaving one piece behind the right ear long.
    I took a piece of my braid out of the box and cut that in half.
    A black haired half was fused to Grethil’s hair by me using the Force and telling this:
    For over twenty-five thousand years, the Jedi Knights have protected peace and order in the galaxy. In many cases it was Jedi alone who kept the forces of chaos and evil at bay with words. Only words kept the worlds from turning into chaos. When a master takes a Padawan learner, it is our tradition that the Padawan's hair be shorn by his new master. It is a symbol of the Padawan's new life in the Order. It is also a symbol of the master's dedication to the training of the Padawan, until he rises to the level of Knight.

Marhin saw a piece of blonde and black braid remaining in the box and there was more.

When we are back home I will tell him more about the box and the braid.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful triple marrige ceremony :) and continuing of mentoring of learners with Grethil :cool:

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I like updates of yours about romantic and peaceful stuff!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    memories in the next entry

Entry 56
    In my metal-box was a datachip and when I couldn’t read it in our terminal I went to Aragin. He had an old terminal, bought in Monir.
    It could be read and brought me painful memories about my accident when I was 22. I could save slaves on Hamalk and was knighted because of that but earned a long stay in the healers’ ward.
    I saw what Aaqu, Glinis and the other healers did for me giving me colourful bandages with encouraging messages for all.

I told Marhin about the IC ward in the Jeditemple. It was nice with for each patient a single cubicle with a view on the skies of Coruscant or a view on the wild garden that was next to the healers’ ward. Here in the house of healing IC patients are staying in single rooms with a view on the garden. And all the hospitals here on Moniron have nice IC wards. And the patients benefit from that.

Patients in IC wards are often confused and it helps when they see a nice surrounding. And the beeping monitors and other noise making devices are not bothering the patient because the beeps are only heard in the office.
    During the clone-wars I could change the IC-ward with many patients in a single room into single patient rooms after showing that a clone-soldier recovered rapidly and a heated argument with the director who saw them only as clones. I even had the assistance of Master Yoda.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful to have scenes and atmosphere which helps patients heal quicker. :)

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And Master Yoda´s assistance is always a good thing to have. He is like a little green fairy... ;)

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    they should do that in all hospitals

Entry 57
    After coming home from a day of lessons with padawan Grethil I told Marhin about the single padawan I have raised to knighthood in the Jeditemple.

Recovering from the Hamalk-mission I had an encounter with Yoda who taught me the meditation of the white light. He was very sure that I would regain the Force. Yeah I was without it after a second surgery with me needing lots of Force-suppressors. I got the Force back when I saved old master Dran Jonnolo who had problems with his heart. I twisted my knee and had again a set-back in the healing of that leg. When I arrived in the healers’ ward there was Don Lawrin with an old toy Bantha and he helped me.

Don became my padawan and was an orthopedic surgeon healer when he was knighted.

I still have that Bantha toy and told Marhin more about the toy.

With Glinis I was on a mission to get medical supplies to the Jedi outpost on Firokua and we were returning through a piece of uncharted space. The Force guided us to Eljajon where a big transport crashed hours after we landed. We treated the sole survivor of that crash, a young 2 year old boy named Jadin Finn. I sensed that Jadin was a Force sensitive and wanted to visit him. I took from the pediatrics ward an old Bantha toy and visited Jadin. And Jadin came to the Jeditemple.

Jadin was the initiate who gave Master Yoda the Bantha to bring to me in the IC ward.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful connections and great rescues

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Reading this on the subway train. I hope the connection stays stable.

Like the connection between Jadin, Yoda & our diary writer. And this is exactly why the dark side cannot win. Sith are always at each other's throats. Jedi are team players.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he will reveal more from his past

Entry 58
    Erenya wants to know what happened to me after Marhin explained all about the Bantha to her.

I have shown them my scan file of the second surgery. During surgery in the Jeditemple healers’ ward a scan file was made from each procedure. And the same is here in the hospitals.
    Aaqu was here to explain more.
    Anka Dynarsk had made big mistakes during the first surgery. She forgot to remove a swab and a clamp and had a drain tube in an unusual place. She made more mistakes. A drain in my right leg had a piece of glove sticking to it. Aaqu said that she died on a mission to Serenno to get a Force sensitive child to the Jeditemple.

I showed them my right leg that is still sporting scars from a Jek-hound bite.
    Jek-hound bites heal very slowly when you are a Force sensitive.

With my padawan Don Lawrin I discovered more about the Jek-hound when we were viewing the scan file. Someone had tried to murder me. We contacted the Jedi Intel department. Master Bret Craddock helped us and we ended up in the great archives where Jek-hounds and Darrin were interesting. Bret wanted to go to Kreyfon where Darrin could still be found because he suspected that the mastermind behind my mishap – a doctor Pindiry – was planning more mayhem there. Doctor Pindiry had been influencing Anka Dynarsk, her former master Kirin Raymone and Nurse Lanna Yanda.

Master Craddock needed Ker Zomorian, Master Timmis and her padawan Tina Sheli to accompany him because they had fought against Jek-hounds. They were on Lingala because Ker Zomorian was also recovering from a Jek-hound bite.
    And that had Don telling me that Lingalans – creatures resembling the Falgans – were great in helping with healing.

I went to Lingala to recover and the spies headed to Kreyfon.

The planet disintegrated when they were on approach and Master Craddock and Thame Cerulian could save the Jedi-transport and guide it home. Master Cerulian told me that doctor Pindiry was dead.

Now Erenya wants to know more about Darrin after Aaqu told her that they were once native here on Moniron.
    Darrin were creatures of the dark. Thousands of years ago they lived on Moniron before the Dunai elder begun their teachings of the eternity. The Eternity is the same as the Force. The first Dunai elder to begin with teaching was Jasin Ghenesin and he lived more than thirty-thousand years ago.

Rakata warriors visited Moniron briefly on their path to conquer the galaxy and enslave every species they met. But on Moniron they were collecting eggs from Darrin after killing the adults when the Dunai elder interfered and drove them away using the powers of the Light. Trained Dunai elder –it takes about 150 years – can influence the mind of others. And that way the Rakata left and took the eggs to Kreyfon.
    There the Darrin survived until Doctor Pindiry visited the planet and became atoms when the planet disintegrated.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent summary of exciting adventures, nefarious schemes, and victory over the Darrin. =D=

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 59

We went to Monir to celebrate 25 years of Moniron Donor.
    Professor Vanrood had formed Moniron Donor after he had fled from Coruscant during the purge of the Jedi. With him were Enga Mariss and Shonalla Inol.
    Shonalla is now the wife of Alarik Wanqin and they have two childern Vicky and Allan.

Galin Mayama is now head of Moniron Donor and he could tell interesting stories.

Erenya had a white face when he showed us a holo about the use of a bone-drill. They are used for IO access when a vein cannot be reached for a normal IV.
    Galin told Erenya that the patient doesn’t feel anything because he is deeply unconscious to have the need of a bone-drill.
    Galin had to lighten up the mood and he disappeared to come back wearing a black surgeons robe with red marks and a mask with fangs painted on it. He was the vampire wanting our blood.

For certain patients – it had begun with Vincent Delano – the doctors used those disguises.
    And they are scary but not for me.
    Only Erenya was a bit scared when Galin came in but she saw soon the fun.

We went to the beach to swim with the Falgans. I guided Grethil’s mount Romoro along the surf.
    Erenya wanted to guide a husan like I was doing.
    I showed her but Erenya – not wanting to watch more – just ran to Romoro and jumped on his back.
    That was funny because Romoro was not guided by Erenya at all and began to swim. And Erenya – dressed in her nice evening gown – didn’t like that at all.
    I whistled and Romoro came swimming first and cantering through the surf when he felt sand under his hooves.
    Erenya tried to hold on and lost and Marhin ran to the water, dove in and grabbed her and carried her to the beach. And she saw the fun of it and she kissed Marhin.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun with the Husan in the water and Erenya and Marhin at the end. :)

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And more with husans and Falgans and...

Entry 60

We are back from a camping trip to Rhonda. Master Eled-Hir had asked me to take Nauran to his friend Jagi Er-Tunal living on a farm near the beach and the harbour town Rhonda. Nauran is the breeding male for most of the females here in the valley and for husans of Master Eled-Hir’s friends.

Erenya rode Esha and Marhin was on Dewali.

Jagi Er-Tunal’s place was real nice. Jagi had guestrooms for us and when we had the windows open you could hear the rhythm of the waves.
    Nauran played with Jagi Er-Tunal’s husans and bred them.

On helona 21 we could witness a beautiful event.
    The Falgans were displaying their iridescent colours in the moonlight because there were other beings, the Sheir Irel.
    They were singing and I include their song in my diary.

The eternal light!
    Luminous beings, Brothers all. Sisters all
    We, the Sheir-Irel, Brothers all. Sisters all
    And the light, eternal light
    Will it shine again?
    Yes!
    A galaxy struggling back to the light.
    Dark times are still not gone.
    We shall bear its weight together.
    We shall preserve the planets of our offspring.
    We shall encourage them.
    Hold on.
    Hold on.
    Brothers all. Sisters all.
    Hold on to the eternal light.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What an absolutely exquisite song! =D= [:D]

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    thank you
    next a short one

Entry 61
    Never knew I was such a prankster in my youth.

Aaqu told me that I had given him a lot of grey hairs.

Yes he has grey hairs but is still a youth with 148 years. He celebrated his birthday today and his parents were there. His mother is a Dunai elder and his father a Dunai with lot’s of Dunai elder ancestors. Some were from Bor Rhimmol who returned to Moniron with their relatives.

Obi-Wan and Siri visited us briefly when Aaqu told about those two being responsible for more grey hairs.

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Always nice to find Obi/Siri mention. :)

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    yes and now more about Jedi and Sith

Entry 1996
    Entry 1996, yes and now you will ask me where the entries between 61 and 1996 are gone.
    They are lost because that computer store-thingy – datastick or whatever they call the piece of mayhem – made alphabetsoup out of my entries before I could publish them.
    139 years of entries are gone.

Lost are my words about the terrible things happening in the galaxy after Darth Sidious was gone.

Moffs vied for power.

Aliens – Yuuzhan Vong – from another galaxy invaded and were defeated. They didn’t come here thanks to Anakin and his galaxy-chart erasing.

And there was a big bug-problem.

Jedi can turn.
    Jacen Solo became Darth Caedus but was somehow redeemed when he saved a population from the nanovirus. As a Force-ghost he told me all about that.
    And with Yoda he was urging me to let go of my guilt.
    After a procedure to donate stemcells to save a child mayhem happened.
    I had brain-surgery because a sliver of bone – left there by Anka Dynarsk – became detached and caused a bleeding.
    I never knew it was there but now my full memory was restored.
    I had seen her talking to Ren Dooku her lover and the plans they made to fake her death by sending remains with her DNA-signature back to the temple.
    Four years after her ‘death’ a child named Dooku was admitted to the temple and you know what that one did. He left the Jedi after the death of Qui-Gon Jinn on Naboo and joined Darth Sidious. Dooku became Darth Tyrannus.

Creep Sidious was manipulating all, even the Jedi and he could seduce Dooku and from the moment he met him Anakin Skywalker. Anakin was instrumental in defeating Sidious.

First I didn’t want to recover at all. I was without the Force thanks to a large dose of Force-suppressing medicines.
    But Marhin, Aaqu and Jehna had a plan. They took me to the beach – I met Jacen and Yoda – and after a swim with my friend Kaaginha I got another friend; Arandi, a lovely white husan.

I got the Force back but my left foot is paralyzed. If I am wearing a brace I can walk but I prefer my wheelchair. I can do my work and that’s in Noranan.
    More about Noranan will be in the next entry.
    I have to dress up and join Soron.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, quite a lot of history! The Sith keep resurfacing as you can tell from the recap, but thankfully the Jedi are there to take them on. [face_thinking]

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes, he lost a lot of entries and he is writing in his diary now at the time of 'the flowers of evil'. Only two more to go after this one

Entry 1997
    I am a bit tired after a trip with Soron to the darrin valley to collect draxinon, the medicine used to suppress the Force during procedures.
    To go to that valley and to keep your midichlorians happy and not dieing you have to dress in a suit that keeps all harmful stuff out. It’s tiring. You get dehydrated. And there is the fun when the guys at the fire-department help you out of the suit.

We discovered the use of the suit after an accident that had Aaqu and the Adin-family moving to Noranan.
    The entire story was in some of those lost entries too.
    Aaqu and my son were without the Force after a crash in the darrin-valley.
    An old book revealed a cure.
    I could – dressed in a suit – collect the medicine with help from Kaaginha.

More happened after that big event.
    A few of the lost entries were about Jehna Er-San getting injured during a big fire and the detective work to get the culprit behind bars.
    Other entries were about Jesin and Halfir arriving and crashing here on Noranan space-port with their transport the Kerebuy Hawk. I had to treat them and Steve Magaron, an officer investigating the crash.

I have to go. Dinner is waiting.