main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends Healer on Moniron (DDC 2017 Kaagi Adin) with artwork complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2017.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I could not react to your three updates before this weekend, because I had my last working week with my old employer. Yesterday was my big good-bye party (4:00 pm until 11:30 pm) at the kindergarten with about 14 families and the kids I used to take care off. On Monday I will have a new job somewhere else. But today I have some time left to react to your update.

Entry 10: It is good to know that Master Yoda´s light saber turned into a rescue tool ever after. He would have liked that, too.

Entry 11: I enjoyed the reunion between Alwin and his little brother Lenwe.

Entry 12: To hear about folk who escaped the purge is relieving.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 13
    This was good.
    The therapy I had intended for Jake and Jiri.
    I took them and Marhin and Aranella to Rhonda where I rented the cottage again. And I rented some scuba-gear and that had us exploring the underwaterworld.

Falgans are great therapists. They were very gentle when they took Jiri and Jake for a swim.
    A Falgan had comforted Jake sensing that he was grieving about the death of Ticalla Starflare, his wife. Yes, Jake was allowed to marry because he was one of the Corellian Jedi. Jake said that the Falgans were like the Lingalans. And he met Qui-Gon Jinn telling him about the teachings of the Wills. He is now following those teachings just like Jiri.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Those Falgans were your gorgeous invention, right?

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    yes

Entry 14

Today is a day of remembrance. Qui-Gon Jinn died 29 years ago on Naboo.
    And in some way that day on Naboo was the beginning of the fall of the Jedi.
    Anakin became the headstrong padawan of Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Jedi couldn’t teach him much and he was friends with Palpatine from that day the Naboo celebrated their victory over the trade federation. And I think Palpatine got him in his clutches from that day, manipulating him whenever he could.

All Jedi gathered in the garden near the large pool and each of us carried a candle in a paper lantern.
    I remembered his antics as an initiate, scheming with Benno Perion and Mace Windu and occasionally Magin Bhik, his apprenticeship to Dooku and becoming a Jediknight and master.
    And his last padawan Obi-Wan and his new learners: us, the Jedi on Moniron.
    When we were putting the lanterns afloat on the water we saw the reflection of Qui-Gon with a smiling face.
    I closed my eyes and seeing with the Force I saw in a small hovel on Tatooine Obi-Wan meditating on his master’s old cloak with a smile on his face.
    [​IMG]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    This is a nice sum up of the dreadful events of Order 66 and Palpatine´s scheming. (Sheev´s scheming sounded too stupid to say.)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    You will like this one

Entry 15
    John Vanrood has celebrated his 75th birthday yesterday and he has retired from teaching.
    Tarmenel Eled-Hir praised him for his work.

And I am sure he will continue his research. John said to me that teaching is for the young ones.

Yeah I know. I am a young teacher.
    Teaching can be difficult with all those youngsters asking this and that.

One of those youngsters is Jehna Er-San, a funny guy but full of pranks. He loves mud-fights.
    And Aranella was complaining today when I came home from my teaching, covered with mud.
    Yeah teaching keeps us busy.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Teaching keeps indeed busy & can lead to serious ear troubles.

But I have read this update anyway.

I wish the teaching profession was always as easy as in your stories.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It isn't and you will see how busy Kaagi is

Entry 16
    Did I write that teaching kept me busy? Yes it did and very busy at that. I didn’t see my diary for almost two years.
    The Elenion family is now united and staying in a nice cottage in the valley next to our cottage.
    Lenwe will – like his brother Alwin – study to become a healer.
    And all are fond of owl-watching. Almost each evening Marhin slips away to the Elenion-cottage.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Owl-watching.

Snigger, snigger!

[​IMG]

Sorry, could not let go of this joke! Just had to play it out.

Anyway, I am happy that he is reunited with his diary.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    AzureAngel2 I love that owl-painting and here is the next entry

Entry 17
    I have given my fountain-pen to Marhin. He has started a diary. And that’s after I told him about the fun a diary can bring. And him asking if I will continue my diary I answered him that I will use a computer for my entries.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Fountain-pens are much more fun than computers.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more reliable

Entry 28
    Computers are whacky things. Yup some of the entries are gone.

Lost is the one of the very lovely night when I made love to Aranella. She is now pregnant and loving crazy foodstuff again.

Lost is the one where I told Marhin about our healer’s disaster in the Jeditemple named Obi-Wan Kenobi. And I told him about the ceiling-tiles with their 64 holes and their use in almost all government buildings. Yes; 64 holes tiles or those with a wriggly wavy pattern and the worst are those checkerboard tiles.

Marhin will have a great day tomorrow because Luciano will visit us and bring jellybeans for him. Yeah I wrote several entries about previous visits of Luciano too. They are gone and with Luciano coming, maybe he can help me to get that computer complying and giving back the lost entries.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Lost is the one of the very lovely night when I made love to Aranella. She is now pregnant and loving crazy foodstuff again.

I had hoped on more spicy details here. ;)

And one can love crazy food stuff without being pregnant. :p

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Maybe too spicy with details and food[face_rofl]

Entry 29
    How many beings will die in this ongoing war?

A few days ago I – and with me Aaqu, Alwin, Jiri and Jake – found myself on a couch in the ward of the house of healing. I had been following Aaqu to the livingroom of Eled-Hir and must have fainted. I opened my eyes to see Marhin and Aranella and started to cry. Millions of lives were snuffed out in an instant.

We found out what had happened the same evening watching the holoviewer in Eled-Hir’s large livingroom. The beautiful planet Alderaan was destroyed by a menace called the Death Star.
    And there was a live broadcast from that piece of mayhem. An old man clad in a brown tattered cloak was fighting a man in a black life-support suit.
    Obi-Wan was again fighting against his apprentice now known as Darth Vader.
    I saw him with a smile on his face saluting Anakin. A red lightsaber cut through him.
    Only a lightsaber felt down on the cloak.
    Obi-Wan knows.
    He is now a Force-ghost.
    He came to us when we were having a candle ceremony at the pond to remember the fallen friends. He was young again and smiled.

Yesterday he came again and told us about the Death Star that was destroyed by Luke Skywalker.
    Again thousands of lives were lost in the fight.
    But there was no emperor on that Death Star. More death and destruction is to come.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    How many beings will die in this ongoing war?

This is a daily question for many of us. And not only in a galaxy far, far away. @};-

Anyway, chilling update.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It is

Entry 30
    Busy, busy, busy again.

Yes Arianna was born. She is our lovely daughter and she kept Aranella and me awake almost every night until she was one month old. She slept the entire night without waking us.

Marhin celebrated that by bringing flowers. He had had his sleepless nights too and saw our sleepy faces and wondered why I wasn’t cracking jokes anymore.
    Now I am and Marhin was busy too with naughty-boys-stuff.

Today he came home with dirty healers’ robes and they weren’t soiled during classes. He went with Lenwe to the woods where a path was quite slippery after a lot of rain. They used a piece of plywood to glide down that path leaving their robes muddy. They tried to wash away the mud by a swim in the pond but Aranella saw the smudges.
    Marhin was ordered to help her with the diapers. He told me about that adventure.

I could bring a smile on his face telling him that we are going with the Elenion family to the mountains.
    Snow is stuff to have fun in.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes Arianna was born. She is our lovely daughter and she kept Aranella and me awake almost every night until she was one month old. She slept the entire night without waking us.

The last sentence shows that this is really a fan fiction. :p Children that sleep through. ;)

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 31
    Airyn Maerhin – Aaqu’s brother – met us when we arrived in Mitrinna and the first he did was taking us to a large house. I heard the booming laughter and hurried inside.
    And who was there? Ben Barani and with him were Errik Chaloa, Rian Solma, Djon V-Ima and his wife Zamara, Julliu Arenda, Tosh Gailan, Marc Tilliani and Ken Zamay. All Jedi.

Marhin listened with awe when he heard their stories and began to write in his diary but stopped when Lenwe asked him to have fun in the snow.
    We had fun with the Jedi except. Yeah snow melts and you are getting cold and wet. We had to get new dry clothes. Marhin grumbled when he got pink clothes but he complied. Going back to the snow was fun, sort of with a big snowball fight and Marhin running back to the house.
    We followed him and had something nice, prepared by Zamara and Marhin; hot nerfmilk with chocolate.

I heard from Errik about the escape from Alderaan.
    They were with the husans from the Jedi-agristation – after the purge a normal farm protecting the Jedi – giving a show on a fair when the imps arrived. Bail Organa and his daughter Leia helped them to escape.

And now I am sure that more Jedi escaped the purge. Ken Zamay told me that his master had sent Nil Monwa back to the Jedi-temple. But with Nil being the gourmet Jedi-spy, he ended up helping Dexter Jettster and createdhavoc in the Intelligence department of the Jedi-temple with a droid.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And now I am sure that more Jedi escaped the purge.

Me, too. Somehow I have a good feeling about it. ;)

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And he is meeting them

Entry 32
    Marhin has a new language teacher teaching him to speak Dorophin and Shistavanen words.
    I could correct him when he said ‘hwrrh’ and I said ‘hwrhrr’ a tongue twisting word. Yeah I still remember my tongue needing therapy after those words.
    I am recording this in the fire-station of Monir.

Luciano came and took Marhin and me to the capital and with snow and the last exercise of the month that was great fun. The firefighters used the hoses to make a stretch of snow slippery. We were slipping and sliding and throwing snowballs and staying dry and comfy because we had donned firefighter-gear.

And I met Spanners and Itsi. They and Sarghi Vellia, one of the padawans, made a daring escape from the temple with an old wheelchair to the Millennium Falcon, an old YT-1300 light freighter.
    Their first destination was Corellia and another escape followed after a ceremony to remember the fallen masters of Rudy and Howard.
    Hanjo Tavar had been instrumental in forging new identities for Sarghi, Rudy, Howard and Valin, the son of Nejaa and Scerra Halcyon. He was with his wife Maariah and Timo Herefa – the boy I had been treating when I had to leave the Jeditemple guided by master Fay – and Hems Oilosse on a powerboat on Firwood-lake when the imps caught up on them.
    Spanners and Itsi came to their rescue with the Millennium Falcon and were helped by Jack Kanaany and the Corellians on the Korua Gem.
    Hanjo, Maariah, Spanners, Itsi and Timo used a transport to come to Moniron.

Meeting Timo was quite emotional for me when he told me that he was found by Benno Perion on Hamalk. I told Marhin all about my harrowing mission on Hamalk and the slaves I could rescue before getting injured. Master Yoda and my master saved me. The misson earned me an early knighting at 22 years of age. I have written all about that in a previous diary.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I hope you can still be on the boards

Entry 33
    I have been very busy.
    Months ago Marhin has celebrated his 13th birthday. When he turned 13 he asked me all about Jedi doing lifedays. Most didn’t and Dunai elder don’t do them either. We have just one big party for all when the winter solstice is coming. For a padawan 13 was important. The padawan had to be chosen by a master before turning 13.
    Marhin has a new diary and is writing mostly about a girl.
    Marhin and a girl; yes he is showing great interest in Erenya Aerendil, the daughter of our new dentist.
    I had to go to said dentist and had some repairs on a molar. Marhin too and he had a root-canal and was squirming in the chair. He had to come back of course and I taught him how to keep the pain away.
    Aaqu had made a beautiful painting. You can see it here.
    I was holding Marhin and he was crying because he had seen a ghost, being Qui-Gon Jinn.
    Aaqu captured the moment perfectly in his painting.
    [​IMG]

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Not that regular and not for a while as I told you via email. But right now I am because you asked for it nicely.

Love the new diary entries and your beautiful oil paintings going with them.

You fics always show that life goes on after a big drama. Children are born and lessons are taught. Old friends meet again. This is soothing.

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and new friends are coming

Entry 43
    Yes entry 43 because the computer was again busy with diary-soup. 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 and 42 are now lost and that’s almost a year about me writing about life here in the valley with Marhin getting very interested in Erenya. And of course the rivalry with Jerak, an older boy also interested and doing all to impress the girl.
    Lost is the one about the baby of Shonalla and Alarik and the one of the party for Luciano Robi at the firefighter school in Monir. I met Tomy and Spanners again and it was nice with the party ending in a mudfight after a barbecue.
    And I told ahhh

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Terrific reunion with the Elenion family and sweet and gentle moments against the backdrop of galactic events.

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Phew, I just missed one update while I was away healing and being on holidays! Reunions are great. True!