main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Healing Hearts (The Force Evolution Series, Post-DW AU, J/J) - Author Replies 12/6/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadeFel

JadeFel Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2004
    i totally can't wait until HH comes back. This is my favorite star wars story!

2. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Popped in for a review today. Still as captivating as ever. [face_love]

3. dancinut1080

dancinut1080 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2008
    Hi TKL,
    I just finished my marathon read of Legacy and it was FLIPPIN AMAZING!! I love the depth of your characters and how you use that to craft a fantastic plot. I just downloaded Healing hearts to read, but I figure your brilliant writing will continue here as well. So I'm off to read, but I had to take a minute and comment on Legacy as well as uping this story. Can't wait to see where you take us on this installment, and I hope to see more soon. Thanks and keep up the great work! :D

BTW My dad who is a Star Wars fan, but not a FF fan, even asked me to transfer Echoes and Legacy to his computer so he can check it out after he saw me reading it all the time this last week. So your writing has made a new FF reader!. ;)

4. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    JadeFel: Hopefully I can spay this J/J post-LotF plot bunny and get back to the trilogy soon :) Thanks for the encouragement.

Voz: Thanks [:D]

dancinut: Marathon read for sure! I guess you're going to realize soon enough that I haven't finished this and you'll be hanging with the rest of the impatient gang on the banks of D'Nile.

Hopefully your dad enjoys the story, mush and all [face_batting]

5. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Sitting on D'nile for so long has numbed me to the point where I can only FEEl anxious and excited for the return of the trilogy.

[face_love]

6. dancinut1080

May 2, 2008
    Hi TKL,
    Well despite a delay due to moving back to college, I am now all caught up on Healing Hearts, so I can hardly wait for the return of this amazing trilogy. But for now I sit on the banks of De-nile trying to wait patiently, although I've been sitting here so long the fisherman are starting to give me weird looks. ;) More soon please!!

7. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    TKeira Lea

Hello! I on the sly read your trilogy and very much it is pleasant to me.[face_love] It is possible to ask - and when there will be a continuation of "Healing Hearts"?:eek:

[face_devil] Bel [face_devil]

8. dancinut1080

May 2, 2008
    Hey TKL,
    Just wanted to say hello and up this fantastic story!

9. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    I've spent the past couple of days reading Legacy, and I wanted to let you know that I think you've done a fantastic job. I'm not usually a fan of Jaina and Jag or the Solo children in general, but something made me decide to read it anyway and I'm very glad I did. You almost made me cry on a couple parts, especially Jag's memorial service (and I don't cry for anything!). I'm forever grateful to you for putting links to the next post in Legacy. That made my life so much easier. You're a wonderful author, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

10. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Happy New Year's Eve!

Farewell 2008. To be fair I won't miss you. It was a year not very full of inspiring times and many heartbreaks of my own. To those I'll miss Grandmere, Boppo, GQ, and DJ, you will not be forgotten. For my mother, mother-in-law and friend who have struggled with cancer, you are in my prayers.

To my friends who have stood by me, thanks. You are the best. To those still living on the banks of DeNile...I've been writing again. So I figured I'd better get some replies out of the way and people excited. I'm building up a lead here for HH so posting won't begin immediately, but it's coming. Soon.

Teasers are already being posted in the Cantina if you can't wait. If you still need a J/J fix, check out my story Return to Bolis Island co-written with Darth_Lex now appearing on these boards.

Now for replies...

TheCrazyRodian: Sitting on D'nile for so long has numbed me to the point where I can only FEEl anxious and excited for the return of the trilogy.
    I'm FEEling you. Nice teaser to FEEl out in the Cantina.

dancinut1080: Well despite a delay due to moving back to college, I am now all caught up on Healing Hearts, so I can hardly wait for the return of this amazing trilogy. But for now I sit on the banks of De-nile trying to wait patiently, although I've been sitting here so long the fisherman are starting to give me weird looks. More soon please!!
    I love that you got into the spirit of the DeNile! [:D] Welcome and more soon to come.

DarthBellumSolo: Hello! I on the sly read your trilogy and very much it is pleasant to me. It is possible to ask - and when there will be a continuation of "Healing Hearts"?
    I'm glad it pleased you. And the answer is YES! :D

Jaidyn_Knightfall: I've spent the past couple of days reading Legacy, and I wanted to let you know that I think you've done a fantastic job.

Why thanks, and only a couple days? There's a lot of words to this story :eek:

I'm not usually a fan of Jaina and Jag or the Solo children in general, but something made me decide to read it anyway and I'm very glad I did. You almost made me cry on a couple parts, especially Jag's memorial service (and I don't cry for anything!).
    Well not that I enjoy making people cry but I like that I can pull at people's emotions.

I'm forever grateful to you for putting links to the next post in Legacy. That made my life so much easier.
    It makes it easier for me too. And you're welcome.

You're a wonderful author, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
    You're too kind. Thanks [:D] More soon.

11. MJBegg007

MJBegg007 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 8, 2009
    Oooh, I think I'll just invite myself onto this board [face_devil] .

But seriously, I hope this is an ongoing project - I'm too emotionally invested! I must have read both Echoes and Legacy in about a week. In other words, I lack a social life at the moment, probably because of these stories. Strangely I don't know whether to thank you or spite you... No, it's a definite thank you!!!

Anywho.

Jag is alive. I don't care what you say TKL. Even if you show me a dead body, I will think he is alive. I concur with a previous comment; what was a Dramatis Personae supposed to prove? If anything, saying that he was deceased, is actually confirming he is in fact alive. I'm not buying into Your disinformation campaign. [face_laugh] If there is some sort of denial society in operation I want to join. JAG LIVES!!!

However, that dream Jaina is having. Slightly worrying. It seems so...forboding. I find solace in the fact that as she is blind to the force, it can't be a premonition. Can it? [face_worried]

Whatever the case, you better bring back Jag so they can play happy families. (Surely, you'll round out the trilogy on a high note, in true Star Wars fashion?)

Uggh, Kyp. He can really irritate me (not just here, in canon as well ;)). How Drue puts up with him, I will never know. I'm glad Jaina cut him out. Should've done that ages ago, though. It just get's all creepy after a while. It feels like he's hunting her down. Purely selfish reasons.

And enough Kyp ranting.

Oh, the baby. About time something good happened. Or do you plan on killing that baby off as well. (Please don't kill it. I'd feel so responsible).

I should also note that you are an awesome writer, and am avidly awaiting the continuation of this story (if that is your intention, of course).

Crikey. I really only meant to write 2 or 3 lines there. Ah well.

12. EmperorFel

EmperorFel Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2009
    Wow, what a great series!!!

I only just finished reading Echoes Of The Past, and Legacy. Healing Hearts must be continued!!! I may go crazy otherwise!

These are absolutely brilliant stories. Legacy had a somewhat miserable ending, but I found it hopeful. Sort of like the Empire Strikes Back. Sort of. I knew Jag was alive, after all. Jaina was going to save him yada yada yada. At least that's what I thought at the time.

I agree with 007. Kyp is getting more and more weird. I feel like yelling "JAINA DOESN'T NEED YOU! LEAVE HER BE!" Like you said MJ, it seems selfish on his part.

*Suddenly realizing that I take these stories too seriously*

*Shrugs because I don't care*

And like I said, Jag's alive. I'll gladly join any Denial clubs going around. [face_laugh] Jaina's going to slap him so hard when she finds him. Probably give him a punch in the gut as well. I think I would.

Please please please continue this story. [face_praying]

13. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    :) TKeira_Lea- I just have to say that I love your writing style! I've finally caught up with what's been written of the Force Evolution Series, and I am in awe! This is one of my favorite AU stories (a very close second to Red_Rose_Knight's trilogy.) Although at times the reader in me didn't want you to take some of the plot directions you did, the writer in me totally appreciated them. I must say that it was so refreshing to have the characters so well fleshed out. It made those awesome moments (happy and angst-y alike) that much better! You couldn't question the character's motivation at all, because their actions totally made sense and jived with who they are. The plot lines are also so believeable (well, as believeable as SW gets anyway ;) ) and well thought out. Even better about your characterizations is how easily they worked with the reader's imagination, enabling us to get totally immersed in the universe you were building. I will happily admit that you made me cry :_|, laugh [face_laugh], smile :), freak out :eek: , and blush [face_blush]. To me that is the best mark of a good writer; The ability to make your readers connect with your characters on an emotional level. I really wish people like you were writing some of the profic we've been exposed to in recent years. :) It would make the transition to hyperspace that much easier. :p

All in all just an awesome fanfic! It makes me glad that I found some of your work on FF.net, since I've found the rest of it here! I will be watching for your posts regularly!

~Celeste

14. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    This trilogy is one of my all time favorite pieces and I have gone back and reread Echoes of the Past and Legacy a couple of times now to get my J/J fix. You just can't leave us hanging like this, Jaina just has to find Jag alive, forgive each other everything and live happily ever after.

I for one would also like to see more. [face_praying] [face_praying]

15. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I just finished the two to three week long marathon of reading Legacy alone. And Echoes of course. Can we have this Jacen back? Please?

As for this story, I am eagerly still awaiting its return to see if you have come up with any more ... well plot bunnies.

Now I am just upping this in case you have forgotten this wonderful story TKL!

16. EmperorFel

Apr 17, 2009
    Hear hear!

17. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Much in agreement with EMPERORFEL.

So much investment in this story. I only just got sucked in 3 months ago, beginning with Echoes, but I looked forward to settling in with the Force Evolution Series more than the anticipation of the release of Outcast!

I just love your writing, but I'm having trouble with each story not being wrapped up. I get so involved and then they just seem to end without ending. Even more than some of your other brilliant work, I think Healing Hearts deserves a fabulous conclusion! When you're ready, I hope you will finish this fantastic interpretation and expansion of the relationships between beloved characters and OC's that have become beloved characters due to your beautiful writing. I'm sure there are many others out there who would agree!!! Am I right???

Oh, and just a side note: I didn't mean to imply that your stories are ALL unfinished....Just a few as of right now.:( The projects that are complete, let's just say, Big Wow!!! =D= love them all.....
    Please consider finishing this piece of brilliance, though, please. [face_praying]

Let's put it in perspective: If you were a paid author, like you should be, I would pre-order Healing Hearts.....Wish I could pre-order the rest of Healing Hearts.:(

18. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Good Morning!

I just realized there are bunches of replies I owe.

MJBegg007: But seriously, I hope this is an ongoing project - I'm too emotionally invested! I must have read both Echoes and Legacy in about a week. In other words, I lack a social life at the moment, probably because of these stories. Strangely I don't know whether to thank you or spite you... No, it's a definite thank you!!!

You're welcome. This is an ongoing project. There is more written. Between DRL and a pair of other stories I've got to finish this one is taking last priority. But I will get it done one of these days. In the meantime, I hope you check out Wingman, Return to Bolis Island or Bound.

Jag is alive. I don't care what you say TKL. Even if you show me a dead body, I will think he is alive. I concur with a previous comment; what was a Dramatis Personae supposed to prove? If anything, saying that he was deceased, is actually confirming he is in fact alive. I'm not buying into Your disinformation campaign. If there is some sort of denial society in operation I want to join. JAG LIVES!!!

I'm pleading the fifth on this one...

However, that dream Jaina is having. Slightly worrying. It seems so...forboding. I find solace in the fact that as she is blind to the force, it can't be a premonition. Can it?

The dream...dreams, they tell the future, tell what we fear, they are warnings but also ways to deal with whatever is happening in life. How it relates to Jaina I can't say. :p

Uggh, Kyp. He can really irritate me (not just here, in canon as well ). How Drue puts up with him, I will never know. I'm glad Jaina cut him out. Should've done that ages ago, though. It just get's all creepy after a while. It feels like he's hunting her down. Purely selfish reasons.

Yes, it is selfish of Kyp in an unselfish way. Even the best hearted of people screw up.

I should also note that you are an awesome writer, and am avidly awaiting the continuation of this story (if that is your intention, of course).

Thanks so much [:D]

EmperorFel: Wow, what a great series!!!

Thanks!

I only just finished reading Echoes Of The Past, and Legacy. Healing Hearts must be continued!!! I may go crazy otherwise!

I'm trying...

These are absolutely brilliant stories. Legacy had a somewhat miserable ending, but I found it hopeful. Sort of like the Empire Strikes Back. Sort of. I knew Jag was alive, after all. Jaina was going to save him yada yada yada. At least that's what I thought at the time.

Oh I'm so glad you made the comparison to ESB. It's sad but yes, hopeful.

I agree with 007. Kyp is getting more and more weird. I feel like yelling "JAINA DOESN'T NEED YOU! LEAVE HER BE!" Like you said MJ, it seems selfish on his part.

It's more like Kyp needs Jaina at this point but there will come a time Jaina needs Kyp. Trust me. Jag allowed Kyp to be in Jaina's life, why? Even Jag knew there was something bigger than himself in store for Jaina and she might need a really powerful Jedi backing her up.

CelseteAntola: TKeira_Lea- I just have to say that I love your writing style! I've finally caught up with what's been written of the Force Evolution Series, and I am in awe! This is one of my favorite AU stories (a very close second to Red_Rose_Knight's trilogy.) Although at times the reader in me didn't want you to take some of the plot directions you did, the writer in me totally appreciated them.

First off thanks for the comparison to RRK. She is one of the best! Sorry about the plot turns but sometimes the stories just have to do that. I know I get so mad at the profic authors when they zig when I wanted them to zag! [face_laugh]

I must say that it was so refreshing to have the characters so well fleshed out. It made those awesome moments (happy and angst-y alike) that much better! You couldn't question the character's motivation at all, because their actions totally made sense and jived wi

19. EmperorFel

Apr 17, 2009
    Yay, TKL dropped in!

Good luck with it all!

20. joroqez312

joroqez312 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Just dropping in to say hello and hope this is updated at some point in the future. DRL has kept me from following this trilogy in a long, long time, but I recently rediscovered it and blazed through EotP and LotF for a quick refresher (although blazed may not be entirely accurate considering the sheer number of words involved).

I'm so glad to see that the third story has been started and will (hopefully) be finished sometime in the future. I'll keep following in the meantime!

21. JadeFel

JadeFel Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2004
    is this ever coming back!! I love your stories and can't wait to read this one...please please finish It!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.