main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Health and Safety

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Spike2002, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey guys, I'm writing this thread to see if there is anybody with any medical conditions that we may need to be made aware of. There's going to be a lot of us at CE, and a lot of us don't know each other personally. So this thread is just to ask if there is anybody with any medical conditions that we may need to be aware of, in case of an emergency during the event? You don't have to post it publically, here. You are welcome to PM either myself, Obi Anne, Lord Tice or timbolton and inform us, and your privacy will be respected. This is just to make sure if anyone has any medical needs that have to be taken care of, we're aware of them and we can make sure you're all OK.

Oh, and if anyone coming to the event is qualified in First Aid, could you let us know too?

Thanks guys,

Spike :)

2. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    I have mild asthma, been a long time since I've had a really bad attack but I still need to take my inhaler (which I'll be bring with me) from time to time.
    Also I've got a pocket guide that I keep in my wallet, which tells you want to do in case of an attack [face_peace]

3. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Thanks for letting us know Coz. It's better to be safe than sorry as the old saying goes.

4. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    I'm allergic to cats, dogs, grass and dust - not that it really matters, and I'll bring some antihistamine, but anyway...

5. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    I have a mild hey fever. Nothing special.

And I am a Doc. Currently working as Surgeon in a Traumatology.
    I think that should be enough to be called qualified in First Aid. ;)

6. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Overqualified. Next! [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.