main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Hear my hype train a-comin': E3 2015

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Penguinator, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    That's gonna be their headset, I'm guessing.

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Well, with all of those 3s we know what it won't be, because that's how Valve rolls.

3. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
  4. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    You all are forgetting that 2015 will bring us MOOOORTTAAALLL KOOOMMBAAAT!

That and Arkham Knight are my most anticipated titles this year.

5. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Add Xenoblade Chronicles X to your list, hopefully it'll be this year too.

6. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Since the scheduled time on Sony's conference was announced (And Square Enix's finalized) I've edited in the schedule to the opening post. With one month to go, I'd imagine we can expect almost everything to leak early in some capacity. [​IMG]

7. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    Three words: Kingdom Hearts III. Please, SE, give us SOMETHING!

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Don't ask for that, they'll give you Lightning.

Kingdom Hearts III: Lightning Densetsu, featuring Lightning from the Lightning Trilogy.

9. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    Kind of funny that SE moved their conference so as not to lose attention to Nintendo's. I wonder what Nintendo's conference will be like this year, last year their Robot Chicken skits were pretty good. And Xenoblade Chronicles X is my most anticipated known game.

Well, there's Arkham Knight too of course, but that's coming out a few weeks after E3 (and was supposed to be released before E3) so its not that important in terms of hype and trailer. I expect it'll have some presence at E3, but I'm more interested in announcements and new information.

I'd expect Final Fantasy XV, formerly known as Versus XIII or was it XIII Versus? Meh, whatever. A new, more concrete trailer would be nice, after they already had a demo (small demo, but first concrete gameplay in almost a decade since being announced). Though I am kind of afraid of how much more Lightning merchandise they'll try to force in. :p

Lots of press conferences this year, wonder if people will still be comparing them. Wonder if its time for a price cut for the next gen consoles or not. Too bad Uncharted 4 has been delayed until 2016 I think, that was one of my most anticipated games.

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    So since the odds of Fallout 4 (F4llout?) being announced are basically 100%, I assume we can look forward to that overshadowing the rest of the conference. But what if it doesn't? Can anything hope to escape the Fallout fallout, shy of Reggie Fils-Aime promising everyone in America a free Wii U and two cars in every garage, all hand-delivered by him?

11. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    Well, since the time of this thread's beginning, it turns out that Nintendo delayed Legend of Zelda. Likely it won't be out until 2016. bad new is, it's likely going to be ported to NX instead of being an exclusive Wii U game, which sucks because the Wii U barely has an impressive exclusive line-up as it is.

12. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    Will they finally announce KOTOR 3?

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    No.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I hope Bethesda announces fallout 4
    To bad Obsidian won't be making it. Maybe they will get a shot at the next fallout game.

Shadow Trooper likes this.
  15. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Of course Fallout 4 will be the big draw of Bethesda's conference, but I wouldn't be surprised to see an official announcement for Dishonored 2 as well (and maybe a next-gen version of Dishonored). The first one was brilliant, I can't wait to jump back into that world.

16. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    I really hope we get fallout 4 by December

17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Seems unlikely; they announced Skyrim about a year in advance. A 2016 or 2017 release seems probable, and actually I'd kind of hope for one as it would make it more likely that they have a new engine for the thing.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    We got a while to go before we get the actual game

Now I hope that 2 years after the fallout 4 we get another west coast.

19. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    Its been a long time since fallout new vegas, and skyrim. we need sometthing within a year

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

now we wait for E3

Also out of couristy is obsidian making any games right now other then that MMO.

21. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    not that i know of.

22. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    They're in early pre-production on PoE2.

23. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    The hype train just isn't there for me, not when I don't have a next generation console or a newer computer. Halo is my only interest in the Xbox, but the way 343i is doing things just isn't working for me, which makes the Xbox One unappealing. I am behind the times on the PS, having missed out on the PS3, but the PS4 is more appealing than the Xbox One. The Legend of Zelda has me interested in the Wii U. The main things I am interested in with the next generation are cross platform, namely Destiny, Diablo III, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. Depending on whether Diablo III gets another Ultimate Evil Edition for any subsequent expansion(s) on last generation, I may just end up being in a holding pattern until I see something that truly convinces me to get any of the next generation consoles.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  24. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Chris Avellone is working on an unannounced project at Obsidian. He briefly mentions it in the third question of this interview. http://www.gerrymartin.info/blogme/chris-avellone-interview/

25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Well, surprising literally no one the first three Uncharted games will be released for PS4 in October to enable you to catch up before Uncharted 4 hits in early 2016. I expect we'll be seeing more during Sony's traditional overly long conference.

As someone who owns a 4 but not a 3... well, honestly, I wish they had just finagled out a way to make the ****ing thing backwards compatible; but as the PS3's architectural nightmare probably makes that unfeasible, it's nice to have this option.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.