main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Hearts Entwined" a JA/AU/RR

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hi!

This is yet another little plot bunny nagging at me for a while......

The idea is that in JA #15, Tahl survives. What would her and Qui-Gon's relationship be like? Would it affect his bond with Obi-Wan?

I am not sure whether to make this a round robin or not......if some people are interested in writing i will...otherwise I will do it all but it could take a while since I am working on a few other stories :)
    Please tell me what you think!

-SW-K

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    This sounds excellent!

I had never really given any thought to the "what if's" if Tahl had survived, I dod know that Qui-gon would not have freaked out so bad and that Obi-wan and Qui-gon realtionship would be even more strained than ever. I have never writted in a "round robin" before, but if this gets started I would be happy to try it :)

3. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Glad to hear you like the idea...now I'm just waiting on a few more comments....P.S. got any ideas for a title?

~S-WK

GOSH ....I MUST BE CRAZY!! I JUST STARTED 2 NEW FICS IN 1 DAY?!?!

4. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I personally am glad they killed off Tahl,I mean one major mistake in a Jedi's life is enough.That mistake was Anakin.PEACE Ewen

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    O.K........
    Well thats another opinion......
    I'll wait and see what a few more people think and then see if I do it or not

6. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    I say, if you can write it, they will come. Ok, not really I just made that up. But I do mean it. If you can keep up posts, go for it. When has Obi-hurt ever been bad? [face_devil] :\

~Swede :p

7. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Can it have Obi-hurt? Just kidding. Even if it doesn't, I'll still read it! Please start it!!!!!! :D :)

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey Swede and Kenobisgirl....
    glad you will read it.....
    of course it will have Obi hurt...what kind of a story would it be without it?!?!
    :) j/k *i luv u obi!!*

I think its gonna be a RR...so I'll get the first part up 2morrow then anyone can add on

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  10. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm interested. :)

Obi-hurt doesn't really have to be physical. It could be emotional. And I think this fic might have lots of it.

Awaiting the first post. :)

x Clare x

11. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    YAY! Another reader!!!

WHAT IF.......(still needs a title *hint hint* OFFICIAL READER COUNT!!!!!!

YAY!!!

12. Seeker2

Seeker2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    Weeeell.....

I'll read this story!!!

13. Checker-and-Shmallow

Checker-and-Shmallow Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2001
    Sounds like it could be cool! I may pop in later to see how it goes ;)

--Shmallow--

14. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    O.K. here it goes......
    I've decided to make this a RR since I have too many stories going....

I'll do this first part and then any1 can add on!

****************Hearts Entwined**************

Qui-Gon Jinn sat anxiously in the waiting room of Manex's med center on New Apsolon.

He had been there for hours...pacing then sitting.....then pacing again.

Although he felt the prescence of his Padawn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, beside him, he had never felt so alone. This was because his deepest friend, and as he had recently realized, the love of his life; Tahl, was on the other side of those tall steel doors, her life hanging on the line.

He was filled with mixed emotions. He flet worry for Tahl, pity for himself, but most of all anger towards the one who had done this to Tahl. His name was Balog, he was the former head of security, of the former ruler of New Apsolon, Roan...who had recently been murdered.

Balog had kidnapped Tahl, by luring her into a well concealed trap masked by the lies and deceptions of the past years. He had kept her in a form of torture used by the previous secret police of the planet; the Absolutes. It was called a sensory deprivation device, and it had slowly drained her of her livliness, strength, and connection with the Force.

He and Obi-Wan, had rescued her just hours before after a mind boggling chase, following false leads, and facing unknown enemies.

When they had arrived in teh city, the brother of Roan, Manex, had taken Tahl immediatly to his private medics, whom he claimed were the finest New Apsolon had to offer. Qui-Gon could only hope that Manex was correct. He knew Tahl needed the care of Jedi healers, but there was no time for that now......

Suddenly he heard the steel doors swing open.
    He lifted his head with a jerk, and noticed Obi-Wan do the same beside him. A tall dark haired medic walked through wearing a whit coat and looking exhausted.

He wasn't sure whether to fear or be hopeful of the news the medic had to offer, so he tried his best to simply remain calm.

Qui-Gon felt as if time had stopped in the few seconds it took the medic to walk over to him, but the satisfied expression he wore relieved him.

"Your friend is very strong" he said, in a tired yet seemingly impressed voice.

"We all thought at first, that she would not make it, but amazingly she held on. She is stable now, and it appears she will be fine. You may see her now Master Jinn"

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  16. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Here is my attempt, ahem.... :)

It took all of Qui-gon self control not to break into a run as he headed down the hallway to Tahls room.

He could not believe any of the healers words until he saw Tahl in person, touched her to make sure that she was real....

Qui-gon burst through the doors to Tahl room only to find her sitting up in bed looking at him with some amusement.

"Qui-gon must you break down the door everytime that we meet?"

Tahl was very pale to say the least, but at least her sense pf humor was still as strong as always.

17. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    haha that was great Cow Girl......

mind if i use one of those quotes in my sig.?

18. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Aww c'mon up one more time!
    Where did all those readers go?

20. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Ok, since you asked so nicely SW-K. :D
    ____

Qui-Gon breathed in relief at the sight of Tahl. Though she was pale and thin, she was going to live. And for Qui-Gon that was enough.

"I'll try be nicer to the doors from now on." He said as he walked over to her bed and pulled up a chair.

21. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    I'm still here!

I'm just waiting for someone else to post so that I can add on to that first ;)

What happened to everybody else?

22. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Erg. There are so many RR's that I would love to participate in, but I'm too lazy. Heck, I don't even update my own fics. lol. But this is good, and I'm reading...I'll post something later on, I suppose :)

23. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Good post Swede.....Sorry if I got a little anxious there :)

~S-WK

24. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    [face_mischief] No problem, SW-K. I understand. Mind if I post again?
    _________

Obi-Wan waited outside Tahl's room. He had watched Qui-Gon almost run in when the doctor said she was going to live. The Padawan wanted his Master and the Knight have some time alone.

He knew they were close, like him and Bant, and so knew that Qui-Gon would want to talk to Tahl alone for awhile. He would too if Bant had almost died.

And so the young Padawan waited. And waited. And waited. For hours he stood, paced, and sat outside the healers room waiting for his Master. But he was exhausted and despite the cold, hard floor, finally fell asleep curled up against the wall.
    ______

So how's that? Uh, did you say that Balog or whatever his name was, died?

25. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Hmmm. Can't remember much about JA #14 and #15, but I'll try to add a few posts in. :)

Nice posts so far. Love the break-down-doors line. :)

x Clare x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.