main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Hearts Entwined" a JA/AU/RR

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey that was good Swede!

It was Roan who died.....according to the books Balog is still alive at this point in the story......but we aren't following the books really so you can do whatever u want with him.....hehehe

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Okay, I'm going to give posting a try ;)

Qui-gon and Tahl Talked for hours and hours. Really about nothing in particular.

Qui-qon was just so relived that Tahl was alive and well in the bed next to him that he would not have minded if she was once again telling him to get a haircut.

Qui-gon was reluctant to mention experiences in the last couple of days at any cost. He did not want to casue Tahl any un-needed grief at the moment. Tahl respected this and also kept away from the topic as well.

They were just sitting with each other, enjoying to others company when Tahl broke the silience between them

"Qui, wasn't Obi-wan with you before?"

Qui-gon fought the urge the bang his head against the wall. He had complelely forgotten about his padawan. How long had he been waiting for now? 3 hours? 4 hours? more?

Qui-gon raced out in the hall and looked around frantically. The sight that met him there broke his heart.

Against the white sterile walls next to the room sat his padwan curled into a ball. Knees tucked to his chin and robe wrapped around him. Sound asleep.

Never had qui-gon seen Obi-wan look so alone and lost before.

He looked like he did not have a single friend in the entire world....

3. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    awww that was good!

up!

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  5. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey every1!!!!
    Come read Cow_Girl's good post!!!

Sorry, it'll be a while till I post again......school starts 2morrow and our teachers warned us we would "hit the gorund running"

It will be the weekend at the latest!
    sorry

~S-WK

6. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Isn't anyone else going to post on this? Good post Cow_Girl.

Qui-Gon knelt in front of his Padawan and gently woke him.

"Obi-Wan, Padawan." He called softly.

The boy stirred, blinking his eyes. "Master?" He sat up some, streching his arms and back. "Is Tahl ok? Is she going to be alright?"

Qui-Gon gave a small smile and nodded. "She's weak right now but she'll be fine. I plan on staying with her for the night. Why don't you go back to your quarters and sleep. I'm sure they would be more comforable then the hospital floor."

His Padawan nodded, still half asleep. "Will you be back in the morning?" He asked as he stood.

Qui-Gon thought for a moment. "Yes. There's some things I need to pick up there. Then we are going back to Courasant. Tahl will have better care there."

Obi-Wan murmered a 'Yes Master' then walked out. Qui-Gon gazed after the boy for a moment, sensing something swirl through the Force. But he didn't pick up anything else and so ignored it. Turning back around, he headed back into the room Tahl was staying in.

*&*&*&*&*&*

He watched from the bushes outside of the med ward. He couldn't believe he had failed. He would have his revenge.

He pulled back some as a figure walked out the front door. It was the boy. He smiled grimly to himself.

Alright, any one care to take it from there?

7. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan walked out of the med center into the breeze.

He felt as if he were in a time warp because of the starry sky overhead which had replaced the sunny one that was there hours before when he entered the building.

He walked down a few long streets when he suddenly felt a disturbance in the Force. He gave it little thought for his mind was still on Qui-Gon and Tahl.

He walked a little further until he reached a dark alley. Suddenly he saw a drak shadow move across the street in the distance.

He instinctively reached for his lightsaber but continued on.

Suddenly he felt this disturbance again, yet much stronger this time. He grabbed at the hilt of his lightsaber but it was too late, as he felt someone tackle him from behind. He was thrown to the ground, and his head hit the hard pavement. He felt a searing pain rush through his body and then everything went black.....

OK. now someone's gotta post....Obi's fate is in your hands!!!

8. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Cool!........... That's mean! OK, here's my pathetic attempt.

Qui-gon felt as though he himself was alive again. Tahl had to stay the night, him and his Padawan would retire for now. He didn't want to leave Tahl, but knew she'd be fine. She was right. He worried too much.

He turned round the bend, into a dark alley. There was no one there, but he felt disturbed. He kept going, with his hand on his lightsaber hilt. Then, he saw it. A little spot of blood shone in the starlight on the pavment. And beside it....Obi-wan's lightsaber.

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    hey that was really good Jedi_Jewel!

I would post but I've gotta leave for school....just wanted to see if anyone had posted

up!

10. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    awww c'mon up one more time!

11. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    I would, but I'm getting kicked off the computer in about...*Looks at watch* a minute.

But I will try to post tommorow ;)

12. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey that's O.K. cow girl...anyoen else wanna have a go at posting?

13. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay, I guess I'll try it. :)
    "Is that it?" Obi-wan laid his head back in frustration. He had seen enough revenge.
    He tried to sit up, but noticed that his limbs appeared to be tied down. He looked, but there were no cords or ropes. He looked up. Balog was still sneering.
    "Oh sorry about that. I had to give a paralysis injection, or you might run away."
    "There's no were to run to." Obi-wan pointed out.
    "Exactly," Balog answered "Which is why I'll let you go." Balog strode over to Obi-wan and pulled a needle that had been in Obi-wan's are out. Obi-wan gave a slight cry, and flinched. Balog grinned. "There. Now you can walk all you please."
    Obi-wan didn't get up. "What do you want?"
    "It's simple. I want the three of you dead."

14. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    That was great!
    Way to go!
    UP!

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    up one more time!

16. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    That was great! I may give it a whirl after I finish my homework!!!!!! :)

17. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Qui-gon was frantic at this point, From experience, finding a lightsaber in a pool of blood never meant good news.

Qui-gon tried to calm down but it was close to impossible at this point. Tahl was in the hospital and now Obi-wan was missing.

Qui-gon did not know how much more of this he could stand, his pain was like a fiery mass that was growing within his chest.

This was not the time to think, it was the time to act. Throwing what might have been left of his caution to the wind.

Qui-gon took of down one of the adjacent alleys in search of Obi-wan.

18. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Ahhhh,

Common people! Where did everybody go?

Who is going to be the next lucky Poster ;)

19. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    UP!

I might give this a shot sometime...lol, I'd mess it up, though >.<

20. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay, I'll post. Great job everybody!
    "I care. I don't care if your plan is working, I just want the facts!"
    "Look down."
    "What?"
    "Look down. I want you to watch that window."
    "You didn't answer-"
    "I said look! I don't want my plan to be ruined."
    Obi-wan looked out the window again. Then, far off but visible, he saw-
    "It's Qui-gon!"
    Belog's eyes went wide, and he gahsped loudly. "My plan!"

Qui-gon came down the alley quickly. Were could Obi-wan be? Then he felt somthing. A warning? No! A call for help! He came up to a seven story building, and ran around the back.

At first it was too dark to see anything. Then,
    "Obi-wan!" Obi-wan was lying curled up on the ground, motionless. Qui-gon ran to his side. "Obi-wan! Padawan, please. Don't go." Obi-wan's eyes opend, and he saw his master stooped over him. He began to mumble, and his eyes went wide.
    "Obi-wan? What is it? Calm down."
    "Mph a ra!" Qui-gon than notice a gauge on Obi-wan's mouth. He removed it. The minute he did, Obi-wan shouted
    "It's a trap!"

21. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    That was great Jedi Jewl!!!
    up!!

22. Checker-and-Shmallow

Checker-and-Shmallow Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2001
    Neat story!

At that moment a screaching noise was heard. Qui-Gon leapt back just in time for a electro-barred cage slammed down around the Master and Apprentice. Obi-Wan tossed a glance over his shoulder and Qui-Gon followed his gaze. In the shadows, out of sight before, loomed a dark figure. Qui-Gon already knew who it was. Balog.

"That was the oldest trick." Balog taunted. Qui-Gon grabbed his lightsaber handle, trying to hide it from Balog's view. "Really, Qui-Gon Jinn, I would have expected better from you." The man strolled up to the cage and held up a hand, Qui-Gon recognized the finger he had burnt off in their last encounter. "Remember this, Jinn?" He sneered. "Wouldn't your apprentice like the same treatment?" Balog pulled out a sharp vibro shieve and Qui-Gon jolted slightly as Balog threw the door to the cage open and grabbed Obi-Wan by the wrist. Qui-Gon moved quickly, running for the door he yanked out his lightsaber.

--Shmallow--

23. Checker-and-Shmallow

Checker-and-Shmallow Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2001
    Hey! That wasn't nice! :) Oh ya, and in case you don't know, I'm Jedi_Jewl and Checker, of Checker-and-Shmallow.

Shmallow? Your in trouble! And you didn't give me credit for that cage thing! It was MY idea! :D I will forgive you if you will give me that Arwen goblet you got. Deal? ;)

--Checker--

24. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Ok, I'm back. Nice story so far.

Balog pulled Obi-Wan toward him, the blade to the young man's neck. "I wouldn't come any closer, Jinn."

Qui-Gon eyed the blade and the man holding it. He knew he could get stop him before he hurt his Padawan.

"Now, I know you're a Jedi," Balog continued. "And could use that light sword of yours to cut me down. Or even use your 'special' powers and push me away. But can you be in two places at once?"

"What do you mean?" Qui-Gon asked.

Balog sneered. "You left your pretty friend all alone." Cold lead wrapped around the Jedi Master's heart. "And I had some time while this little pest," He brought the blade closer to Obi-Wan's neck as he said the word, drawing a thin line of blood. "was out to leave her a good-bye present."

Qui-Gon neared the man. "What did you do?" His voice was low and threating.

Balog just contined to grin. "I doubt I'll live through this, but I have the knowledge of taking either the Knight or the Padawan with me. Either you save the boy. Or you save the girl."

Qui-Gon asked one last time. "What did you do?"

"I planted bombs around her room. They're set to go off if I die."

[face_devil] So, how's that? Mhahahaha!!!!

25. Athen

Athen Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2000
    UP!!!
    Please!!! Someone, please post!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.